Menu

Pages (146)    184 85 86146   
Michael   19 Apr 2015, 10:20 pm
(19 Apr 2015, 10:12 pm)Robert wrote Its Monday tomorrow. The race is on!

Haha, im back at uni tomorrow.... Sad

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Andreos1   21 Apr 2015, 9:03 am
Has anyone been to any of these?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jonmichaelpoff/b...erwj33XaA5

I was only in number 8 recently.

Mind, looking at number 18, it seems like that is the inspiration for The Botanist in Newcastle.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
MrFozz   21 Apr 2015, 9:18 am
(21 Apr 2015, 9:03 am)Andreos1 wrote Has anyone been to any of these?
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jonmichaelpoff/b...erwj33XaA5

I was only in number 8 recently.

Mind, looking at number 18, it seems like that is the inspiration for The Botanist in Newcastle.
Think I have been in the temple bar one in dublin
Andreos1   21 Apr 2015, 10:34 am
(21 Apr 2015, 9:18 am)MrFozz wrote Think I have been in the temple bar one in dublin

The queue was out of the door last time I went.
Never bothered trying since.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   21 Apr 2015, 7:31 pm
Just been listening to the news about this old fella in Germany going on trial for War Crimes, now I know the holocaust was an awful act of mass genocide, probably the most infamous act of mass murder in history and we should never forget that.

But is it really worth putting a 93 year old man on trial, is it really in the German Publics Interest to bring this to trial.

Out of interest, is this law in Germany like Joint Enterprise over here as in, you may not have committed the act, but you knew about it, so your as guilty as the next man
Adam   23 Apr 2015, 9:22 am
Witnessed a crash this morning at the traffic lights outside Manors Metro, and it was indirectly my fault.

I pressed the button to cross the road, and waited a couple of minutes, then the lights changed to red. When doing so though, a young lady in a Ford Fiesta braked, as you're supposed to, to stop before the line. Behind her was a Newcastle Council Transit van and it smashed into the back of her.

I'm pleased to report both drivers are fine, although the female driver of the car seemed shook up by the incident. The van came off worse than the car though.
MrFozz   23 Apr 2015, 9:25 am
(23 Apr 2015, 9:22 am)Adam wrote Witnessed a crash this morning at the traffic lights outside Manors Metro, and it was indirectly my fault.

I pressed the button to cross the road, and waited a couple of minutes, then the lights changed. When doing so though, a young lady in a Ford Fiesta braked, as you're supposed to, to stop before the line. Behind her was a Newcastle Council Transit van and it smashed into the back of her.

I'm pleased to report both drivers are fine, although the female driver of the car seemed shook up by the incident. The van came off worse than the car though.
I like...

Not that you played a part in the crash, but that everyone seems fine Big Grin
Jimmi   23 Apr 2015, 11:25 am
Eyes down for a line:
Increasing number of bingo halls testing positive for cocaine amid fears of growing numbers of pensioners turning to the drug.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-drug.html
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   23 Apr 2015, 11:33 am
(23 Apr 2015, 11:25 am)Jimmi wrote Eyes down for a line:
Increasing number of bingo halls testing positive for cocaine amid fears of growing numbers of pensioners turning to the drug.
Saw this mentioned on the news last night...

Adds whole new meaning to the words eyes down for a line Big Grin
MrFozz   23 Apr 2015, 2:19 pm
(23 Apr 2015, 11:25 am)Jimmi wrote Eyes down for a line:
I wonder if the new bingo call will be...

It's time for a line...On it's own No.9
(23 Apr 2015, 11:33 am)MrFozz wrote Saw this mentioned on the news last night...

Adds whole new meaning to the words eyes down for a line Big Grin
MurdnunoC   23 Apr 2015, 3:00 pm
With some people playing up to 10 or more cards at a time, I imagine a quick sniff in the toilet before the caller starts will prove to be quite beneficial.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
S813 FVK   23 Apr 2015, 8:57 pm
Feel like i have been extremely helpful today both on and off the forum. Its unusual for me. Can't say what comes out of my mouth is 100% mind but i'm trying Smile 
Adam   26 Apr 2015, 12:47 pm
The proper organist was back at Church this morning, so I've been relieved of my duties, just in time for the visit of Bishop Seamus next Sunday.

I'm still waiting for Digi management to offer me a set to drop my sickest mixtapes though Tongue
MrFozz   26 Apr 2015, 12:53 pm
(26 Apr 2015, 12:47 pm)Adam wrote The proper organist was back at Church this morning, so I've been relieved of my duties, just in time for the visit of Bishop Seamus next Sunday.

I'm still waiting for Digi management to offer me a set to drop my sickest mixtapes [emoji14]
We had a baptism this morning, 2 lads got dunked in the tank...

Hopefully will be my turn to get baptised when I am ready
MurdnunoC   28 Apr 2015, 11:26 am
R.I.P. Keith Harris (and Cuddles and Orville)
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   28 Apr 2015, 11:39 am
(28 Apr 2015, 11:26 am)MurdnunoC wrote R.I.P. Keith Harris (and Cuddles and Orville)
Sad news.

Would have quite liked to have seen Keith Harris, he was often on at the holiday camp I used to go on holiday to but sadly he was normally on either the week before or the week after I stayed there.
idiot   28 Apr 2015, 3:55 pm
I got so drunk on Saturday night, didn't get in till 415 and woke up at 745 for a conference. Didn't dare drive had to taxi instead. Oh and Little Black Book isn't worth the money haha.
Michael   01 May 2015, 6:34 pm
Gonna be random but... i bought a salad spinner for my placement, i used it for art....

I put paper in and the kids put paint on it and they spun it and it makes the paint come together etc... glad the kids enjoyed it.

Example - http://kids1.tate.org.uk/blog/all-in-a-s...ainting-2/

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
S813 FVK   01 May 2015, 7:45 pm
Was itvraining through Sunderland today? https://www.flickr.com/photos/bazza90/17...731642@N23 looksmlike it was in the background. Talking of backgrounds, i dont understand the first comment either. I know what he is saying - its just me being all pedantic  Smile Something which comes in the package of knowing me  Tongue
Jimmi   01 May 2015, 7:54 pm
(01 May 2015, 7:45 pm)Robert wrote Was itvraining through Sunderland today? https://www.flickr.com/photos/bazza90/17...731642@N23 looksmlike it was in the background. Talking of backgrounds, i dont understand the first comment either. I know what he is saying - its just me being all pedantic  Smile Something which comes in the package of knowing me  [emoji14]
Was raining at times when I was there, started when I got there for a few minutes then a bit more drizzle then it started raining around 13:15 and I decided to give up photo taking and headed to Park Lane to keep dry but got bored so jumped on 4990 on service 20 - wish I hadn't as I hated it.
Michael   02 May 2015, 10:17 am
Congrats to Prince William and Kate on the birth of their daughter =D

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael   02 May 2015, 10:19 am
(02 May 2015, 10:17 am)Michael wrote Congrats to Prince William and Kate on the birth of their daughter =D

Followed by sad news...

Rio Ferdinand's Wife Dies From Cancer =( 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   02 May 2015, 3:49 pm
(02 May 2015, 10:19 am)Michael wrote Followed by sad news...

Rio Ferdinand's Wife Dies From Cancer =( 

Damn...

Very sad indeed, she was only 34 [CRYING FACE]

Did anyone see this yesterday

Some dude catches Mike Tyson by surprise, putting his arm round him to try and get a selfie, Tyson elbowed him in the chest...

I would not dare mess with Tyson, I like my ears the way they are, I would be worried if his teeth decided to feast on my eat Big Grin
MrFozz   02 May 2015, 5:36 pm
(02 May 2015, 10:17 am)Michael wrote Congrats to Prince William and Kate on the birth of their daughter =D
Congrats to them...BUT

I am sick of hearing about, I get the need to report on it, but to give it so much coverage, all this for a baby who is, essentially, this generations Prince Harry in the role of 'Spare Heir'...

And the people who feel the need to camp out for days on end, again, I get that people are royalists and fans of the royal family, I find it very sad indeed camping outside a hospital, some for about a fortnight...Absolutely mental
Jimmi   02 May 2015, 5:47 pm
(02 May 2015, 5:36 pm)MrFozz wrote Congrats to them...BUT

I am sick of hearing about, I get the need to report on it, but to give it so much coverage, all this for a baby who is, essentially, this generations Prince Harry in the role of 'Spare Heir'...

And the people who feel the need to camp out for days on end, again, I get that people are royalists and fans of the royal family, I find it very sad indeed camping outside a hospital, some for about a fortnight...Absolutely mental
I hate all the coverage of the royals, I get the need to report it but remember the run up to the royal wedding christ that was painful I got so sick of hearing about it for months and the week leading up to it got on my absolute wick in fact I got so sick of hearing about it that on the day of the wedding I decided to jump on the X61 to Scarborough as a method of escaping from it.

Some are insane for the amount of interest they take in the royals, I saw a programme about people collecting insane amounts of things and on it was a woman who had royal memorabilia all over her house including a Diana room which had pictures of her everywhere and even had a doll of her. Apparently she was outside the hospital leading up to the arrival of this baby.
omnicity4659   04 May 2015, 4:34 pm
Life insurance adverts?

I've never thought about dying - so F--- OFF!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
S813 FVK   05 May 2015, 5:28 pm
Its awfully quiet on here tonight and its strange. If everybody ok?
S813 FVK   05 May 2015, 5:32 pm
Andreos, you've broken the forum  Tongue
Attached Files
.jpg
image.jpg (Size 285.74 KB Downloads 25)
Pages (146)    184 85 86146