You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Seaburn Bus Rally
(05 Jul 2015, 8:42 pm)Diamond One wrote Seaburn Bus Rally News goes here

You'll probables see me at this one, haven't being for a while.

Would be nice to see Arriva and Stagecoach go.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
What puts me off the Seaburn Rally is the fact that you need to pay to enter. Taking advantage of the fenced area but on the bright side, these rallies wouldnt exist if they didnt get funding from somewhere!
(05 Jul 2015, 8:45 pm)S813 FVK wrote What puts me off the Seaburn Rally is the fact that you need to pay to enter. Taking advantage of the fenced area but on the bright side, these rallies wouldnt exist if they didnt get funding from somewhere!

Ah forgot you have to pay, when is it again?
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
£3 sorted already am 100% attending food sorted either Morrisons, Burger Van, Subway or my mate Ryan's house p.s Ryan would only allow me as he knows me he lives round the corner
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
(05 Jul 2015, 9:00 pm)Diamond One wrote £3 sorted already am 100% attending food sorted either Morrisons, Burger Van, Subway or my mate Ryan's house p.s Ryan would only allow me as he knows me he lives round the corner

I don't think people really need to know your eating arrangements, Bazza.
The NNRG will be attending this year. Depending on the weather we might put on A trip along the sea front using FTN710W.
Craig Smith. NNRG Operations Engineer. NNRG. Bus Preservationists of the North East.
(06 Jul 2015, 3:59 pm)Craig Smith wrote The NNRG will be attending this year. Depending on the weather we might put on A trip along the sea front using FTN710W.

Great news. Fingers crossed for a blazing hot day then!  Cool
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(06 Jul 2015, 4:27 pm)aureolin wrote Great news. Fingers crossed for a blazing hot day then!  Cool

bring loads of water
Owner of Bella the Cat

What's the water for?? 4710 hasn't any water in the cooling system. She uses A 80% antifreeze 20%cooland additive mix no water at all. It hasn't used A drop since the 2013/14 overhaul.
Craig Smith. NNRG Operations Engineer. NNRG. Bus Preservationists of the North East.
(08 Jul 2015, 9:09 pm)Craig Smith wrote What's the water for?? 4710 hasn't any water in the cooling system. She uses A 80% antifreeze 20%cooland additive mix no water at all.  It hasn't used A drop since the 2013/14 overhaul.

I ment bring some water as you may be dihidrated from the heat
Owner of Bella the Cat

(08 Jul 2015, 9:09 pm)Craig Smith wrote What's the water for?? 4710 hasn't any water in the cooling system. She uses A 80% antifreeze 20%cooland additive mix no water at all.  It hasn't used A drop since the 2013/14 overhaul.

He was talking to Adrian, it was nothing to do with the bus.
(09 Jul 2015, 9:05 am)LeeCalder wrote He was talking to Adrian, it was nothing to do with the bus.

it wasn't nowt to do with a bus i always say when your in Seaburn always bring some extra water as it will be boiling hot or any other liquid that is drinkable eg coca cola or pepsi thats why i alway carry an extra drink
Owner of Bella the Cat

(09 Jul 2015, 8:59 pm)Diamond One wrote it wasn't nowt to do with a bus i always say when your in Seaburn always bring some extra water as it will be boiling hot or any other liquid that is drinkable eg coca cola or pepsi thats why i alway carry an extra drink

Hydrobromic Acid is also drinkable but I wouldn't recommend consuming that.
(21 Aug 2015, 2:37 pm)Dan wrote Interesting to see the "See you there!" - wonder if Stagecoach are going to make an appearance?

Hopefully!

Would like to see the gas bus appear, i wonder if its being decided what each company is bringing... Arriva won't bother.... 

GNE will probables bring some of their new buses... along a few new branded buses.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Site Administrator
(21 Aug 2015, 5:34 pm)MurdnunoC wrote At the risk of sounding lazy, when is this again?

31st August.
(21 Aug 2015, 5:34 pm)MurdnunoC wrote At the risk of sounding lazy, when is this again?
Bank holiday Monday. If you're there, I'll bring that timetable book that I keep threatening to give you.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(21 Aug 2015, 5:36 pm)aureolin wrote Bank holiday Monday. If you're there, I'll bring that timetable book that I keep threatening to give you.

This has just reminded me - I received a ''Birmingham Bus Guide'' leaflet (pretty big) from my grandma's friend the other day, it's of no interest to me so it's yours if you'd like it. Smile
(21 Aug 2015, 5:35 pm)danpick wrote Bank Holiday Monday.

(21 Aug 2015, 5:35 pm)Dan wrote 31st August.

Cheers!

Like buses, you wait for a response and three come along at once!

(21 Aug 2015, 5:35 pm)R852 PRG wrote Monday 31st August. Smile

I shall be in attendance.

I'm going to try and make it, if I hear from Geoff - I may try and persuade him to come too.
Site Administrator
Well at least we can be certain that MurdnunoC now knows when this event will take place... Tongue
(21 Aug 2015, 5:37 pm)Dan wrote Well at least we can be certain that MurdnunoC now knows when this event will take place... Tongue

When is it again?  Huh