You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: 2015/16 Football Season
(03 Jul 2015, 9:18 pm)Diamond One wrote Adam Matthews has signed for Sunderland and its breaking news

Bloody hell Bazza, that was fast haha 

Decent player, now we need to go and get Nicolas Lombaerts and Jeremain Lens.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(07 Jul 2015, 9:44 am)Davie wrote I wouldn't like to play for these - http://www.foxsports.com.au/football/mic...7432350238
Beats Australias Record of 31-0 and Archie Thompsons haul of 13 goals against American Samoa in 2001, as Micronesia are not FIFA or OFC afilliated, Australias record still stands.

While I think it is funny, should there not be some kind of mercy rule in football to stop teams running up goals in this way
Marxista Fozzski
(08 Jul 2015, 7:58 pm)Davie wrote http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33440641
Oh no, not again

This must now be what...5 in the last 3 months, not just football either, but Rugby as well...

Something seriously wrong when supposedly fit young men are dropping dead in this way...

I hope something can be done about this and soon...

What can be done, I don't know, but someone somewhere needs to have a good think about preventing this happening so much
(08 Jul 2015, 8:28 pm)MrFozz wrote Oh no, not again

This must now be what...5 in the last 3 months, not just football either, but Rugby as well...

Something seriously wrong when supposedly fit young men are dropping dead in this way...

I hope something can be done about this and soon...

What can be done, I don't know, but someone somewhere needs to have a good think about preventing this happening so much

I agree mate, it is horrific. The sooner something gets done the better.
Marxista Fozzski
(08 Jul 2015, 8:35 pm)Davie wrote I agree mate, it is horrific. The sooner something gets done the better.
I remember in 2007, Antonio Puerta and Phil O'Donnell died within 6 months of each other, I was thinking that was too many in a short time, but the recent spate of deaths seems to be about 1 every 3 or 4 weeks...

I will never forget Marc Vivien-Foe dropping down dead in France playing for Cameroon, horrible to see and had similar feelings about Fabrice Muamba, of course we know was a very lucky man
(08 Jul 2015, 8:39 pm)MrFozz wrote I remember in 2007, Antonio Puerta and Phil O'Donnell died within 6 months of each other, I was thinking that was too many in a short time, but the recent spate of deaths seems to be about 1 every 3 or 4 weeks...

I will never forget Marc Vivien-Foe dropping down dead in France playing for Cameroon, horrible to see and had similar feelings about Fabrice Muamba, of course we know was a very lucky man

I find it even worse when they are young, I think Muamba was 24? When he collapsed.
Marxista Fozzski
(08 Jul 2015, 9:02 pm)Davie wrote I find it even worse when they are young, I think Muamba was 24? When he collapsed.
Sounds about right...

Kids as young as 13 have collapsed and died in the same way...I remember reading about a kid from Edinburgh dying after collapsing in an U13 or U14 game
(09 Jul 2015, 7:00 pm)LeeCalder wrote Bloody hell! Is it S'lands 1st team?

No couple of injuries and a few are having extended breaks, its a pre-season game.

Sunderland: Pickford, Jones, van Aanholt, Brown, Beadling, Bridcutt, Cattermole ©, Johnson, Giaccherini, Defoe, Graham.

Subs: Mannone, Matthews, Wickham, Buckley, Smith, Brady, T Robson.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(09 Jul 2015, 7:03 pm)Michael wrote No couple of injuries and a few are having extended breaks, its a pre-season game.
Yes it is the 1st Team...Only Pantilimon and Gomez are injured
(09 Jul 2015, 7:07 pm)MrFozz wrote Darlo 2 up now...Adam Mitchell scored

Oh well, not boshed pre-season means nothing.... young goalkeeper to
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(09 Jul 2015, 7:10 pm)MrFozz wrote Darlo 2-1 Sunderland...Giaccherini

Will edit this post with updates

Seems Dick is playing 4-4-2, wonder if his going to test different formations.

I think its America next for us.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Just had a look at the team sheet, and it is effectively a first team Michael.

Noticed Phil Turnbull is playing for Darlington also, Gateshead legend.
(09 Jul 2015, 7:37 pm)LeeCalder wrote Just had a look at the team sheet, and it is effectively a first team Michael.

Noticed Phil Turnbull is playing for Darlington also, Gateshead legend.

Could say that but we have a few missing, glad the youth are getting a chance, he'll probables do loads of changes at half time so the youth will come on.

Still not really boshed though
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
@SunderlandAFC
46' Pickford, PVA, Brown, Cattermole and Defoe have been replaced. ‪#‎DARSUN‬
Vito Mannone, George Brady, Adam Matthews, Will Buckley and Connor Wickham are on for the second-half.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(09 Jul 2015, 7:10 pm)MrFozz wrote Goal Update

Darlo 2-2 Sunderland...Danny Graham

Will edit this post with updates

Just quoting it as its on the last page now!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
It appears Darlo put up a strong fight against a good Sunderland side. Which proves that there is no reason why we (Gatesheed) can't get a result against NUFC tomorrow.

The game is also near sell out.
Marxista Fozzski
(09 Jul 2015, 9:22 pm)Davie wrote Oi Fozz... that's my job  Tongue

I was doing your job, as you weren't there and probs wouldnt have known otherwise Tongue
(09 Jul 2015, 10:01 pm)MrFozz wrote I was doing your job, as you weren't there and probs wouldnt have known otherwise Tongue

I'll let you off this once Smile
Marxista Fozzski
(09 Jul 2015, 9:59 pm)LeeCalder wrote It appears Darlo put up a strong fight against a good Sunderland side. Which proves that there is no reason why we (Gatesheed) can't get a result against NUFC tomorrow.

The game is also near sell out.
Don't report on the game Lee...

Might send Davie flying off into a jealous rage