You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Anything and Everything :)
(01 Sep 2013, 5:32 pm)gtomlinson wrote Loving that Andy Clifford is 'liking' Ant's posts

Yeah, I noticed that. Wonder if Andy has sent a friend request yet?
Dear GNE, I am aware you are off line but I would like to ask where I may send service suggestions for the Fernchouses area, we are really under served. I am part of the Fencehouses Popular Front (a local community group) and we would love to know if there are plans to increase services in the area, especially on weekends and evenings. Best Wishes, Ant
Like ยท ยท about a minute ago
(01 Sep 2013, 5:41 pm)gtomlinson wrote Dear GNE, I am aware you are off line but I would like to ask where I may send service suggestions for the Fernchouses area, we are really under served. I am part of the Fencehouses Popular Front (a local community group) and we would love to know if there are plans to increase services in the area, especially on weekends and evenings. Best Wishes, Ant
Like ยท ยท about a minute ago

People are going to think this is me! As much as I love the idea of a Fencehouses Popular Front and these posts - I can confirm 100% this is not me haha
(01 Sep 2013, 5:49 pm)Andreos1 wrote People are going to think this is me! As much as I love the idea of a Fencehouses Popular Front and these posts - I can confirm 100% this is not me haha

I believe you, thousands wouldn't!
Site Administrator
I'm led to believe a chap named "Cliff Andrews" tried to comment, but unfortunately the comments do not appear to be visible... Hmm.
Site Administrator
Amy Crook
"To improve reliability, we will be introducing a revised timetable, with journeys continuing to operate up to every 10 minutes on Monday-Saturday daytimes." Try again flowers, it has failed. Waiting 40 minutes for one today!
Like ยท ยท 2 minutes ago

Try again flower, it's Sunday today.
Site Administrator
(01 Sep 2013, 7:08 pm)Andreos1 wrote Ken Kennedy anyone?

God knows, but Ant has been busted!

Amy Crook Ant Nightie = Ian Hignett
A few seconds ago ยท Like

Amy Crook Not Ian is sad, but how sad are you!
Marxista Fozzski
(01 Sep 2013, 9:24 am)AdamY wrote He's not new. I'm pretty sure that this guy is (or was) an Arriva driver based at Durham.

Please do.

I was in two minds whether to do this. One on hand it would be incredibly amusing trolling these Z-list GNE celebrities but on the other wouldn't just make us as sad as them (and further exacerbate the problem GNE has with it's management of social media)?

But there again, on the second point, GNE's FB page is rather farcical anyways.

Definitely. I actually know Cliff in real life and, on occasion, have let him post stuff here using my account. He told me one or two people asked him a few questions and he answered accordingly. I haven't looked at what he wrote (can't be bothered to search and look now), I hope he hasn't been misbehaving himself.

Trolling can be funny at times, as long as it doesn't nasty and too personal, just be a troll acts on everything against whatever it is there trolling, and quite funny when more than one person is involved, the troll and someone else putting on a Oscar Winning Performance in there reactions Wink
(01 Sep 2013, 7:09 pm)Daniel wrote God knows, but Ant has been busted!

Amy Crook Ant Nightie = Ian Hignett

Amy Crook Not Ian is sad, but how sad are you!

Just noticed that too. Wonder how she sussed it?
(01 Sep 2013, 7:14 pm)Andreos1 wrote Just noticed that too. Wonder how she sussed it?

This girl is a Genius, I would never of guessed that in a million years, Hang on.....Wait...... I think I did actually
Site Administrator
I honestly couldn't have worked out it was an anagram of "Ian Hignett" myself.
They're clearly that sick of Hignett on that GNE page they can spot his name even when it's all jumbled up.
Some funny stuff.

Despite being plagiarised (not that I'm particularly bothered), I cannot take any of the credit for doing this. Obviously, it has be the work of someone whose either registered or regularly views this site. Someone with insider knowledge perhaps?
Ken Kennedy, Neb Dan and Ant Nightie have been quiet today on the GNE fb page mind.
Saying that, serial 'botherer' Trent, Ian and Andy have also been quiet...
(02 Sep 2013, 4:44 pm)Andreos1 wrote Ken Kennedy, Neb Dan and Ant Nightie have been quiet today on the GNE fb page mind.

I heard that Hignett is being held hostage by Clifford the big red dog. Meanwhile, Mr. Chipchase is still waiting for the 24 since Sunday morning.

Not really an explanation, but the best I could come up with in 30 seconds.
Forum Moderatorย |ย Find NEB on facebook
(02 Sep 2013, 4:44 pm)Andreos1 wrote Ken Kennedy, Neb Dan and Ant Nightie have been quiet today on the GNE fb page mind.

Ken's been slagging off the Metro on their page Tongue
Site Administrator
(02 Sep 2013, 6:02 pm)BJ10VUS wrote Hope you enjoy your Stag Night, Daniel - even if you can't get that orange bus! Tongue

I'm gutted y'know, I really am.
I now wonder whether this "Leyland Olympian" dude is a part of this community. Whoever it is, they've just told me to seek advice on here for hiring a bus for my stag night! :p
Did anyone else note that Ant changed their comment as it signed off as Bazza, they then reposted it HuhHuh
Nightie does not appreciate these Coaster changes

Ant Nightie So why didn't you consult anyone in the first place when you stopped the 1 and brought the 24 in? We told you we wanted a service to Newcastle and you ignored us. Now your pretending your so customer friendly when really its because a local councillor, John McElroy pressured you into actually providing a service. And another thing, we cant buy Daysavers in Harlow Green because they are only valid between Whitley Bay and Gateshead. DISGRACE!
3 minutes ago ยท Like
Write a comment...