Deprecated: preg_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /home/northeas/public_html/forums/inc/functions.php on line 5724
Anything and Everything | North East Buses

Skip to main content

Site Administrator
RE: Anything and Everything :)
(02 Sep 2013, 6:21 pm)gtomlinson wrote My Facebook isn't working, what does it say?!

Ant Nightie I am reporting this post to GNE as it is obviously a wind up. Please go and play elsewhere.
15 minutes ago · Like

Ant Nightie Daniel, go back to moderating your barely used clique of a forum instead of trolling forums.
6 minutes ago · Like

Neb Dan I am afraid this is a public forum and anyone is free to comment.
3 minutes ago · Like
(02 Sep 2013, 6:22 pm)Daniel wrote Ant Nightie I am reporting this post to GNE as it is obviously a wind up. Please go and play elsewhere.
15 minutes ago · Like

Ant Nightie Daniel, go back to moderating your barely used clique of a forum instead of trolling forums.
6 minutes ago · Like

Neb Dan I am afraid this is a public forum and anyone is free to comment.
3 minutes ago · Like

Ohhh meow

[Image: business-cat-meme-generator-i-will-not-p...5f2289.jpg]
Oi Dan!

Don't drag my wonderfully worded post into this Hignett debate!

I'm going to sue you! Big GrinBig Grin
Site Administrator
He thought he could threaten me with GNE taking action... Hardly appropriate.
If GNE are to take action, they can read your marvellously written post too.
All the posts on the GNE site have disappeared. Assumed they've blocked it? They must monitor out of hours
Site Administrator
(02 Sep 2013, 6:42 pm)gtomlinson wrote All the posts on the GNE site have disappeared. Assumed they've blocked it? They must monitor out of hours

Would seem Ant hasn't blocked anyone - he's de-activated his account.
Definitely someone playing a game, just a rather strange one at that. :p
(02 Sep 2013, 7:23 pm)aureolin wrote So that Ant wasn't someone from here?

Doubt it, unless it's someone who was unhappy with something or another and has left the community?
Site Administrator
(02 Sep 2013, 7:29 pm)BJ10VUS wrote Doubt it, unless it's someone who was unhappy with something or another and has left the community?

I still think it could have been someone from NEB, just kinda covering up their identity by slating it a little.
If it wasn't, they still view the forum anyway... clearly. Setting up the account the day after we suggest it? Wink
I have just been trying to read this, tie it up with the fb page and get my head around it.

* Neb is getting married - but has been getting cryptic messages off Ant.

* Ant has vanished/closed account/been blocked

* Ken is causing chaos

* Ian is very quiet

* Andy has gone to bed

* Ah and Leyland Olympian has some obsession with 'tins...'

Is that about right? Cos this is confusing the hell out of me!
dan
Unregistered
(02 Sep 2013, 10:39 pm)Andreos1 wrote I have just been trying to read this, tie it up with the fb page and get my head around it.

* Neb is getting married - but has been getting cryptic messages off Ant.

* Ant has vanished/closed account/been blocked

* Ken is causing chaos

* Ian is very quiet

* Andy has gone to bed

* Ah and Leyland Olympian has some obsession with 'tins...'

Is that about right? Cos this is confusing the hell out of me!

ian has gone very quiet
Totally off topic, but does anyone know what happened to Tyneside Travel? I can remember they used to do Metro Replacement work a few years ago, as well as the 73 for a short while, which they operated with an 'R-reg' ex-London Dart and I think an Excel also?
(04 Sep 2013, 8:05 pm)BJ10VUS wrote Totally off topic, but does anyone know what happened to Tyneside Travel? I can remember they used to do Metro Replacement work a few years ago, as well as the 73 for a short while, which they operated with an 'R-reg' ex-London Dart and I think an Excel also?

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/06188605

They filed accounts this year so assume still active?

Flickr set of peterb

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27204054@N0...904762224/
Site Administrator
(04 Sep 2013, 8:05 pm)BJ10VUS wrote Totally off topic, but does anyone know what happened to Tyneside Travel? I can remember they used to do Metro Replacement work a few years ago, as well as the 73 for a short while, which they operated with an 'R-reg' ex-London Dart and I think an Excel also?

Didn't they lose their license?

Still an active company according to companies house - registration number 06188605.

Name & Registered Office:
TYNESIDE TRAVEL (2007) LIMITED
UNIT 5 DRUM ROAD INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
BIRTLEY
CHESTER LE STREET
CO DURHAM
DH2 1AG
Company No. 06188605
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Site Administrator
(04 Sep 2013, 8:09 pm)aureolin wrote Still an active company according to companies house - registration number 06188605.

BIRTLEY
CHESTER LE STREET
CO DURHAM
DH2 1AG
Company No. 06188605

Sure I was told they had their license revoked in early April...

It was rumoured that they let others use their licenses and operated coaches with no o-discs.
(04 Sep 2013, 8:09 pm)aureolin wrote Still an active company according to companies house - registration number 06188605.

BIRTLEY
CHESTER LE STREET
CO DURHAM
DH2 1AG
Company No. 06188605

I just said that, keep up man! Big GrinBig Grin

I'll get Hignett and Clifford onto you!
Thanks to aureolin, Daniel and gtomlinson for the information Smile
Just I haven't saw any of their vehicles since they lost the contact for the 73 a couple of years ago.
(04 Sep 2013, 8:11 pm)gtomlinson wrote I just said that, keep up man! Big GrinBig Grin

I'll get Hignett and Clifford onto you!

I'll stay indoors for my own safety then.:s
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
I often drive past their depot and hadn't noticed either way whether they still had any vehicles going or not.

Will check next time!
(04 Sep 2013, 8:13 pm)BJ10VUS wrote Thanks to aureolin, Daniel and gtomlinson for the information Smile
Just I haven't saw any of their vehicles since they lost the contact for the 73 a couple of years ago.

I 'think' I've a staff home visit to do in Barley Mow on Monday so if I'm not with anyone from HR I'll swing by Drum Industrial and see if premises are active.

There's a lot of these companies sold their vehicles and started acting as brokers and sub contractors.

Ie - I ring for a wedding party, they check my requirements, check prices and give me a final price. They then contract that out to say Kingsleys and take whatever profit on our deal
(04 Sep 2013, 8:11 pm)gtomlinson wrote I just said that, keep up man! Big GrinBig Grin

I think you'll find that it's an open forum, hun. He can repeat you if he wants! Tongue
(04 Sep 2013, 8:20 pm)BJ10VUS wrote I think you'll find that "it's an open forum" Tongue
(Copyright Ian Hignett, 2013)

Speaking of Hignett, anyone seen the GNE Facebook page?
Site Administrator
(04 Sep 2013, 8:20 pm)gtomlinson wrote Speaking of Hignett, anyone seen the GNE Facebook page?

Ant's back!