You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Anything and Everything
Due to go down to Theatre shortly to get my stitches, bloody hungry and rather thirsty I must say, had nothing since to eat/drink since 21:30, been in here since 10am sat on the ward bored out my mind.
(04 Aug 2015, 12:31 pm)Malarkey wrote Due to go down to Theatre shortly to get my stitches, bloody hungry and rather thirsty I must say, had nothing since to eat/drink since 21:30, been in here since 10am sat on the ward bored out my mind.

Well I supposed go down at 15:20, then I was told at 1:20 to nip to the toilet and come back then they would take me down, came back 2 Minutes later to find they had took the guy in the bed next to me down for his Cornea Graft, I then had to wait until 15:40 when he came back to go down and get my stitches out, which I wasnt amused about at all since I had been on the ward since 10:00 this morning, could of been home at Teatime had they not decided to do a switcheroo.

Then when it came to discharging me the Nurse who said she would book the Patient Ambulance for me back home, instead didnt do that and booked me a Taxi instead which cost me £17.20 from the Eye Infirmary back to Lambton where I live, safe to that hacked me off and my Mam wasnt amused either although she says she isnt bothered about it, got a receipt of the Taxi Driver so I think might go up the Eye Infirmary tomorrow and get the money back, would got the Bus back home if the Hospital would of let me.

Anyway I am back home now, been in since around 19:30 and I feel my usual self minus my right eye being rather sore having had all 16 of my Stitches taken out, hopefully I will have a decent nights kip and I will much better in the morning, and I am quite that able eat and drink again after 21 Hours without anything.
(05 Aug 2015, 5:34 pm)GX03 SVC wrote I don't know if it's just me and my iPad playing up, but why have two members got the same profile avatar?

I had that issue a while back. Again on the iPad.  I think it was with Davie's Red Arrows B9 avatar he had. Never had the problem since though.
(05 Aug 2015, 5:36 pm)S813 FVK wrote I had that issue a while back. Again on the iPad.  I think it was with Davie's Red Arrows B9 avatar he had. Never had the problem since though.

The issue that I'm having is that Malarkeys Olympian photo is now on Jimmi's avatar. Must be an iPad problem thing with the forum.
(05 Aug 2015, 5:44 pm)GX03 SVC wrote The issue that I'm having is that Malarkeys Olympian photo is now on Jimmi's avatar. Must be an iPad problem thing with the forum.
No idea there as it's still a Red Kite B9 on my laptop.

I know the wrong profile pics often show up on the Tapatalk app, including some users showing old profile pics on the people (who's online) section, mine shows a Highwayman Solar.
(05 Aug 2015, 5:49 pm)Jimmi wrote No idea there as it's still a Red Kite B9 on my laptop.

I know the wrong profile pics often show up on the Tapatalk app, including some users showing old profile pics on the people (who's online) section, mine shows a Highwayman Solar.

yeah, it's back now.
(07 Aug 2015, 8:57 am)GX03 SVC wrote Does Windows 10 still include Microsoft Paint? Me and my mam are thinking about upgrading to Windows 10 as we've received the notice on the laptop.

Yup it does.
(06 Aug 2015, 10:32 am)idiot wrote Upgraded to Windows 10 Smile

You're braver than me. Husband came home fro work on first day, saying he'd already had a blue screen. I'm holding off for a few weeks.
Not wanting to derail the GNE discussion any further, this is what happens when the boys have time at home. Big bother was less than impressed with little bother's systematic sifting through every single timetable. At least while he was doing this, he wasn't lining up every shampoo bottle he can find, covering the kitchen worktops with plastic trees and lego wheels and windows. Nor was he rearranging the furniture and all the socks in the house remained in their correct drawers. He even refrained from committing the unforgivable crime of looking at his big brother Big Grin

.jpg IMG_20150807_175018380.jpg
(07 Aug 2015, 5:59 pm)BusLoverMum wrote Not wanting to derail the GNE discussion any further, this is what happens when the boys have time at home. Big bother was less than impressed with little bother's systematic sifting through every single timetable. At least while he was doing this, he wasn't lining up every shampoo bottle he can find, covering the kitchen worktops with plastic trees and lego wheels and windows. Nor was he rearranging the furniture and all the socks in the house remained in their correct drawers. He even refrained from committing the unforgivable crime of looking at his big brother Big Grin

The top right looks like they're creating Alpha's scrapyard!   Big Grin
(08 Aug 2015, 11:00 am)GX03 SVC wrote The top right looks like they're creating Alpha's scrapyard!   Big Grin

We've been gradually withdrawing the paperbuses. They've all seen better days. Shame, as little'un likes singing to them.
Marxista Fozzski
Unusual Punishment for 1860 Munich fans

After attacking Bayern fans, some 1860 Munich fans were sentenced to go down to the Bayern Club shop and buy + replace the merchandise they damaged...

I must remember next time I see a Hartlepool fan I am not tempted to rip there clothes off, I would rather do time, than goto that Shithole

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/blog/the-toe-pok...unich-fans

HAHAHA
Job interview tomorrow =D

Got 2 scenario's...

Get the job - No uni
Don't get the job - Uni
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(10 Aug 2015, 1:33 pm)MrFozz wrote 655 already knacked...traded paint woth 661 outside of Dalton Park

Ya cannit tek owt to Murton withoot it coming back wrecked.
Marxista Fozzski
Anything and Everything
Yes, he was, he had a a list of all the new vehicles, it was fault because he was hoping the replacement vehicle would be one he had not ticked off...

It was Bazzas magic tricks and knew a rabbit was away when he said 'ABRACABAZZRA'
Marxista Fozzski
Anything and Everything
Couple pics attached

Wing Mirror on the bus I got off...

[Image: 51968a6d9c813590db21d848ab96e9ce.jpg]

The other buses wing mirror was smashed off completely

[Image: 8adea47cc201c522aca549b0000fe133.jpg]

Not good for it to happen on day 1 Big Grin
Well my interview went alright, had to plan and do an activity, then had to do a mock up learning journal (keeps parents up to date with what their child(ren) has done.

Hopefully find out today or tomorrow =D
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Aah. A quiet day at home. Big'un bought his weight in sweets at the shop and is insisting on telling me the details of every bus that passes. and littl'un has just moved the sofas into the middle of the room and now has his sights set on tipping the giant crate of lego onto the floor. I need to find those cable ties, I think.

there's a bus stop in the corner of te room made with a rather wobbly 3'high column of 2x2 bricks. I just know that will end in tears, a few screams and a bit of swearing when someone stands on the debris.
Marxista Fozzski
(11 Aug 2015, 11:56 am)BusLoverMum wrote Aah. A quiet day at home. Big'un bought his weight in sweets at the shop and is insisting on telling me the details of every bus that passes. and littl'un has just moved the sofas into the middle of the room and now has his sights set on tipping the giant crate of lego onto the floor. I need to find those cable ties, I think.

there's a bus stop in the corner of te room made with a rather wobbly 3'high column of 2x2 bricks. I just know that will end in tears, a few screams and a bit of swearing when someone stands on the debris.

A reet little bus lovin' family Big Grin

I used to wind my mate up detailing every bus that passed...He would say to me 'Shut the f**k up *Chunk, MPD, Citaro, means f**k all to me, as long as it goes from a to b' the more he got wound up, the more i did it Big Grin

*Chunk was my nickname as a kid, some of my oldest friends still call me that, though it is Fozz or Mr Fozz to people these days Big Grin