You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: 2015/16 Football Season
(25 Aug 2015, 9:29 pm)MrFozz wrote Good results in the Cup tonight

Sunderland 6-3 Exeter City
Newcastle 4-1 Northampton

Still 3 goals against us though... need to sort it out and quick.

Boro also won
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(25 Aug 2015, 9:35 pm)Michael wrote Still 3 goals against us though... need to sort it out and quick.

Boro also won
My old man would tell say 'It does not matter how you win, all that matters is that you do'
Marxista Fozzski
Next Round has been drawn...North East Fixtures are

Sunderland v Man City
Newcastle v Sheff Wed
Middlesbrough v Wolves

I could not see SAFC and NUFC at home the same night that week, Man City and Sheff Wed is a much bigger fixture than Exter and Northampton respectively

Some tasty games there

Aston Villa v Birmingham
Arsenal v Tottenham
Liverpool v Carlisle
Wallsall v Chelsea
Marxista Fozzski
(25 Aug 2015, 9:47 pm)Michael wrote We're fucked Man City - least we're at home.

Both NE teams are at home again
Not necessarily mate, they turned Chelsea and Man Utd in the 2014 Cup Run, and they have a decent record against Citeh in the last few years
(25 Aug 2015, 9:48 pm)MrFozz wrote Next Round has been drawn...North East Fixtures are

Sunderland v Man City
Newcastle v Sheff Wed
Middlesbrough v Wolves

I could not see SAFC and NUFC at home the same night that week, Man City and Sheff Wed is a much bigger fixture than Exter and Northampton respectively

Some tasty games there

Aston Villa v Birmingham
Arsenal v Tottenham
Liverpool v Carlisle
Wallsall v Chelsea

Defo, probables be Tuesday and Wednesday.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
Did anyone know the Europa League Qualification has changed...FA Cup Runners-Up no longer qualify when the winner has already qualified for Europe that spot now goes to the next league position who has not aready qualified
UEFA Champions League Draw is:
Group G Chelsea, Porto, Dynamo Kiev, Tel Aviv
Group F: Bayern Munich, Arsenal, Olympiakos, Dynamo Zagreb
Group B: PSV, Manchester United, CSKA Moscow, Wolfsburg
Group D: Juventus, Manchester City, Sevilla, Borussia Mönchengladbach

GROUP A
Paris(FRA)
Real Madrid(ESP)
Shakhtar Donetsk(UKR)
Malmö(SWE)

GROUP B
PSV(NED)
Man. United(ENG)
CSKA Moskva(RUS)
Wolfsburg(GER)

GROUP C
Benfica(POR)
Atlético(ESP)
Galatasaray(TUR)
Astana(KAZ)

GROUP D
Juventus(ITA)
Man. City(ENG)
Sevilla(ESP)
Mönchengladbach(GER)

GROUP E
Barcelona(ESP)
Leverkusen(GER)
Roma(ITA)
BATE(BLR)

GROUP F
Bayern(GER)
Arsenal(ENG)
Olympiacos(GRE)
Dinamo Zagreb(CRO)

GROUP G
Chelsea(ENG)
Porto(POR)
Dynamo Kyiv(UKR)
M. Tel-Aviv(ISR)

GROUP H
Zenit(RUS)
Valencia(ESP)
Lyon(FRA)
Gent(BEL)
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
Newcastle down to 10 men - Aleksandar Mitrovic sent off

My god Newcastle are dirty this season
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(29 Aug 2015, 12:06 pm)Michael wrote Newcastle down to 10 men - Aleksandar Mitrovic sent off

Not always a bad thing in my opinion but Mitrovic needs to tone it down a little otherwise he's not going to be playing much football this season.
(29 Aug 2015, 12:25 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Not always a bad thing in my opinion but Mitrovic needs to tone it down a little otherwise he's not going to be playing much football this season.

Its not but if they don't the club will get fined, like Sunderland did last season.

Lee Cattermole has calmed down a lot the last few seasons... which is good.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(29 Aug 2015, 12:06 pm)Michael wrote Newcastle down to 10 men - Aleksandar Mitrovic sent off

Think he's a tad unlucky there, definitely a yellow, but a red? Don't think he's gone in with intentions, referee has had a shocker. 

Missed a blatant Arsenal penalty earlier on too.
(29 Aug 2015, 12:36 pm)mb134 wrote Think he's a tad unlucky there, definitely a yellow, but a red? Don't think he's gone in with intentions, referee has had a shocker. 

Missed a blatant Arsenal penalty earlier on too.

Sissko or however u spell it, should of being sent off but the red card was harsh...

6 yellow cards and a red today for Newcastle.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(29 Aug 2015, 1:38 pm)Michael wrote Sissko or however u spell it, should of being sent off but the red card was harsh...

6 yellow cards and a red today for Newcastle.

Sissoko's wasn't a red either, not a chance. 

Coloccini shouldn't have been booked at the end either, great challenge.
(29 Aug 2015, 1:40 pm)mb134 wrote Sissoko's wasn't a red either, not a chance. 

Coloccini shouldn't have been booked at the end either, great challenge.

It was, he stamped the player.... sad to see both NE teams struggling.. 

Newcastle: 50m spent and showing nothing... 

Sunderland - same old shit, spends fuck all, struggles....
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(29 Aug 2015, 1:42 pm)Michael wrote It was, he stamped the player.... sad to see both NE teams struggling.. 

I am not sure about Newcastle showing nothing.
Thought they did reasonable today, playing against a team that will be up there come the end of the season.
Krul was hardly tested at all in the first half, despite all the possession Arsenal had.

Newcastle haven't had the easiest start to the season, playing Southampton, Man Utd and Arsenal - but certainly haven't disgraced themselves.  3 goals conceded against 3 decent teams isn't bad going.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(29 Aug 2015, 1:42 pm)Michael wrote It was, he stamped the player.... sad to see both NE teams struggling.. 

Shall have to agree to disagree on the red card, and Sissoko's yellow then ;Wink

Newcastle wise, we've had a very difficult start, which included fantastic draws to Southampton and Man U. I expected Swansea to beat us, and an Arsenal win today, so I'm not at all disappointed. We're far better drilled than I can remember, and we actually look like we're capable of fighting for games, something lacking recently. 

Regarding Sunderland, your manager put the entire team up for sale, and you conceded 3 to Exeter Wink Oh, and your sponsors have you as relegation favourites...
(29 Aug 2015, 2:24 pm)mb134 wrote Shall have to agree to disagree on the red card, and Sissoko's yellow then ;Wink

Newcastle wise, we've had a very difficult start, which included fantastic draws to Southampton and Man U. I expected Swansea to beat us, and an Arsenal win today, so I'm not at all disappointed. We're far better drilled than I can remember, and we actually look like we're capable of fighting for games, something lacking recently. 

Regarding Sunderland, your manager put the entire team up for sale, and you conceded 3 to Exeter Wink Oh, and your sponsors have you as relegation favourites...

Do u blame him, once again were showing we have no idea.... no doubt he'll walk.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
From the clips I have seen, Mitrovic stamps on the other guys ankle and did not look like he tried to play the ball, a red card all day long...What do people expect from a player who 'makes balotelli look normal'

Will wait till I see MOTD tonight
Some transfer news:

BREAKING NEWS

Liverpool have accepted a bid from Sunderland totalling £10m for Fabio Borini, Sky sources understand.

Its 7m or 8m + add ons.
----------------
Once again it'll drag until tomorrows deadline... this year being 6pm....
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(31 Aug 2015, 9:16 am)Michael wrote Some transfer news:

BREAKING NEWS

Liverpool have accepted a bid from Sunderland totalling £10m for Fabio Borini, Sky sources understand.

Its 7m or 8m + add ons.
----------------
Once again it'll drag until tomorrows deadline... this year being 6pm....
5 words

WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY
(31 Aug 2015, 9:28 am)MrFozz wrote 5 words

WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY

If he can get goals, not bothered, i think him and Defoe will be decent up front.

We need another defender though... 

By 5pm tomorrow, i hope for:

Defender 
Striker.... maybe an AM.....

------------

Seems rumours are going around that Papiss Cissé will leave Newcastle by tomorrows deadline.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(31 Aug 2015, 9:31 am)Michael wrote If he can get goals, not bothered, i think him and Defoe will be decent up front.

We need another defender though... 

By 5pm tomorrow, i hope for:

Defender 
Striker.... maybe an AM.....

------------

Seems rumours are going around that Papiss Cissé will leave Newcastle by tomorrows deadline.
He barely made double figures 2 seasons ago, not being funny but are you looking beyond the goals he scored against Newcastle, and remember last season he wanted nothing to do with Sunderland and other teams wanted nothing to do with him after he was demanding 90 grand a week off the likes of QPR...

Not worth more than 5 million in my opinion, and he would want to be away as soon as the brown stuff hits the fan...I would rather have seen Advocaat push the boat out and went for someone like Charlie Austin, was never gonna happen though...

In other news Sunderland are supposedly after Peterboroughs former Gateshead player Marcus Maddison who is rated around 2m
(31 Aug 2015, 9:37 am)MrFozz wrote He barely made double figures 2 seasons ago, not being funny but are you looking beyond the goals he scored against Newcastle, and remember last season he wanted nothing to do with Sunderland and other teams wanted nothing to do with him after he was demanding 90 grand a week off the likes of QPR...

Not worth more than 5 million in my opinion, and he would want to be away as soon as the brown stuff hits the fan...I would rather have seen Advocaat push the boat out and went for someone like Charlie Austin, was never gonna happen though...

In other news Sunderland are supposedly after Peterboroughs former Gateshead player Marcus Maddison who is rated around 2m

That'll not happen, they want nearly 20m for him, he had 1 good season in the prem, same as Borini.

I just hope he can gel with Defoe IF we sign him
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(31 Aug 2015, 9:42 am)Michael wrote That'll not happen, they want nearly 20m for him, he had 1 good season in the prem, same as Borini.

I just hope he can gel with Defoe IF we sign him
I know it wont, but I rate Charlie Austin more than Borini.

If he signs I hope it works out for him, I hope him and Defoe can gel, I dont rate Steven Fletcher or Danny Graham, so if Borini comes in and hits the ground running, then great
(31 Aug 2015, 9:54 am)MrFozz wrote I know it wont, but I rate Charlie Austin more than Borini.

If he signs I hope it works out for him, I hope him and Defoe can gel, I dont rate Steven Fletcher or Danny Graham, so if Borini comes in and hits the ground running, then great

Hopefully it means Fletcher will get goals to so we have a choice of strikers..
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(31 Aug 2015, 10:04 am)MrFozz wrote Hahahaha

I would of liked your comment but the like button has gone.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.