Menu

Pages (146)    111 12 13146   
Adam   14 Sep 2013, 8:06 pm
(14 Sep 2013, 7:58 pm)BJ10VUS wrote Isn't Harold Bishop a character on Neighbours? Dodgy

yes Smile
Andreos1   14 Sep 2013, 8:16 pm
(14 Sep 2013, 7:50 pm)aureolin wrote There's been a few corkers today. It would seem that Wi-Fi is still a major talking point in the world of Go North East. Or at least Ken Kennedy finally had his question answered.

Fyacebuk Polis asked a similar question.

And in other news, Andy Clifford tries to explain his traffic updates.

Love it.
Wonder if Andy has blocked Leyland or Harold yet?
Adam   14 Sep 2013, 8:23 pm
What's the chances of a Lou Carpenter account being created now that there's a Harold Bishop?
Andreos1   14 Sep 2013, 8:25 pm
(14 Sep 2013, 8:23 pm)Adam wrote What's the chances of a Lou Carpenter account being created now that there's a Harold Bishop?

Well it looks like there could be a Mrs Fyacebuk on the way.
I'm just hoping Mrs Mangle doesn't turn up!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adrian   14 Sep 2013, 8:33 pm
(14 Sep 2013, 8:25 pm)Andreos1 wrote Well it looks like there could be a Mrs Fyacebuk on the way.
I'm just hoping Mrs Mangle doesn't turn up!

I didn't even click to the Harold reference until I had a look at his profile pic Big Grin I haven't watched it for years - is he not 'dead' again?

As for Mrs Mangle. The lovely Miss Mangle (Sky) could turn up any day of the week as far as I'm concerned! Played by the gorgeous Stephanie McIntosh of course Wink

[Image: Stephanie+McIntosh+stephh.jpg]

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Andreos1   14 Sep 2013, 8:53 pm
(14 Sep 2013, 8:33 pm)aureolin wrote I didn't even click to the Harold reference until I had a look at his profile pic Big Grin I haven't watched it for years - is he not 'dead' again?

As for Mrs Mangle. The lovely Miss Mangle (Sky) could turn up any day of the week as far as I'm concerned! Played by the gorgeous Stephanie McIntosh of course Wink

[Image: Stephanie+McIntosh+stephh.jpg]

I have no idea who she is, but yes - she can turn up at any point!
MurdnunoC   15 Sep 2013, 9:19 am
(14 Sep 2013, 8:53 pm)Andreos1 wrote I have no idea who she is, but yes - she can turn up at any point!

It seems like you both have a touch of the Kennedy's there Wink
gtom   15 Sep 2013, 4:19 pm
(14 Sep 2013, 8:23 pm)Adam wrote What's the chances of a Lou Carpenter account being created now that there's a Harold Bishop?

Lou Carpenterposted toGo North East
2 minutes ago
Fair dinkums bonzer job there me old kangaroo.

Question - I'm doing panto in the area and looking at a rental in Fencehouses, it reminds me of the old Outback and there's a great didgeredoo shop and old Jelly Belly Harold Bishop wants to visit me.

What buses run to Fencehouses on a Sunday? Thanks in advance me old muckers.
Like ·
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dan   15 Sep 2013, 4:33 pm
Gail Harrison Larner
the bustop windows opposite the rugby club winlaton have just blown out big style just aswell me and me dog crossed over in time
Like · · about an hour ago
Ken Kennedy likes this.

Ian Hignett Bus stops are the responsibility of Nexus, you'll have to contact them. Details are listed on any bus stop.
about an hour ago · Edited · Like · 1

Harold Bishop The details have blown away with the bus stop.
about an hour ago · Like · 2

Andy Clifford 0191? 2020747 be careful ian
55 minutes ago · Like

Gail Harrison Larner I aint going anywhere near that bustop
52 minutes ago · Like

Gail Harrison Larner Mary poppins has blown away too ha ha
29 minutes ago · Like

Lou Carpenter Wind-laton. Lovely place.
17 minutes ago · Like

Gail Harrison Larner Its the windy city
15 minutes ago · Like

Lou Carpenter Sounds like my old friend Harold's campervan after a curry
12 minutes ago · Like

Ken Kennedy You can blow me away too if you fancy Gail x
3 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

Gail Harrison Larner Is there any need
A few seconds ago · Like
gtom   15 Sep 2013, 4:37 pm
Haha, I had to laugh at Kennedy, he's a walking sex case waiting to happen!
Adrian   15 Sep 2013, 4:38 pm
If getting the Hignett/Clifford treatment wasn't bad enough, you're now greeted with half of Neighbours. Tongue

Dan   15 Sep 2013, 4:38 pm
(15 Sep 2013, 4:38 pm)aureolin wrote If getting the Hignett/Clifford treatment wasn't bad enough, you're now greeted with half of Neighbours. Tongue

What happened to the original Ant Nightie?!
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
gtom   15 Sep 2013, 4:39 pm
(15 Sep 2013, 4:38 pm)aureolin wrote If getting the Hignett/Clifford treatment wasn't bad enough, you're now greeted with half of Neighbours. Tongue

Is that actually supposed to be Lou Carpenter? Or is it someone being serious as they seem to be ganging up on KK

Isn't there a doctor in Neighbours too called Kennedy?
gtom   15 Sep 2013, 4:40 pm
(15 Sep 2013, 4:38 pm)Daniel wrote What happened to the original Ant Nightie?!

The profile is still there (as Clifford Hignett if you search but must be banned from posting after the 'masturbating over time table leaflet' jokes)
Adrian   15 Sep 2013, 4:40 pm
(15 Sep 2013, 4:39 pm)gtomlinson wrote Is that actually supposed to be Lou Carpenter? Or is it someone being serious as they seem to be ganging up on KK

Isn't there a doctor in Neighbours too called Kennedy?

Dr Karl!

[Image: KK.jpg]

gtom   15 Sep 2013, 4:45 pm
(15 Sep 2013, 4:40 pm)aureolin wrote Dr Karl!

[Image: KK.jpg]

I saw him in the old Walkabout bar in Durham years ago. The place was absolutely rammed with students, you could not move. It was like Beatle-mania
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adrian   15 Sep 2013, 4:47 pm
(15 Sep 2013, 4:45 pm)gtomlinson wrote I saw him in the old Walkabout bar in Durham years ago. The place was absolutely rammed with students, you could not move. It was like Beatle-mania

I remember seeing that a number of years ago. I believe someone else from neighbours was on once too? The guy that plays him (Alan Fletcher) is lead singer in a band.

gtom   15 Sep 2013, 4:49 pm
(15 Sep 2013, 4:47 pm)aureolin wrote I remember seeing that a number of years ago. I believe someone else from neighbours was on once too? The guy that plays him (Alan Fletcher) is lead singer in a band.

I think it was Stefan Dennis who used to do a lot of panto over here.

Yeah, that Alan Fletcher is on TalkSport Radio a lot, he's a massive Liverpool fan, which we won't hold against him
Dan   15 Sep 2013, 5:06 pm
Lou Carpenter didn't last long - now appears under the name of "Adam Liam Malarkey".
Malarkey   15 Sep 2013, 5:11 pm
(15 Sep 2013, 5:06 pm)Daniel wrote Lou Carpenter didn't last long - now appears under the name of "Adam Liam Malarkey".

This isn't even funny, I don't want to be the brunt of this awful banter, whoever it is please change your name again.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
gtom   15 Sep 2013, 5:12 pm
(15 Sep 2013, 5:06 pm)Daniel wrote Lou Carpenter didn't last long - now appears under the name of "Adam Liam Malarkey".

Calling for Ken Kennedy to be banned too. Could be Hignett?

Edit - the new 'name' is making sensible posts too offering advice etc. Strange
Dan   15 Sep 2013, 5:19 pm
(15 Sep 2013, 5:17 pm)Liam wrote Famous at last! Someone get me a plaque Tongue

You had your two seconds in the limelight...
"David Wear Buses Atkinson" is its new alter-ego. Should be its last name-change? Sure there is a limit of 3...
Dan   15 Sep 2013, 5:26 pm
(15 Sep 2013, 5:21 pm)Liam wrote I'll just find a corner.

Off you pop - with your non-existent plaque! Tongue
gtom   15 Sep 2013, 5:28 pm
(15 Sep 2013, 5:19 pm)Daniel wrote You had your two seconds in the limelight...
"David Wear Buses Atkinson" is its new alter-ego. Should be its last name-change? Sure there is a limit of 3...

I think it's 5

I'm not sure if that's in a day or the actual total amount allowed
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Andreos1   15 Sep 2013, 8:03 pm
There seems to be a Terry Collier on the scene now!

Now we all know what his luck is like with buses, when the 24 goes past him on the opening credits, but wasn't expecting him to appear on the GNE page.
Adrian   16 Sep 2013, 11:53 am
Fencehouses gets a mention! Anyone know what has happened?

[Image: 7a4uruqy.jpg]

Andreos1   16 Sep 2013, 12:10 pm
(16 Sep 2013, 11:53 am)aureolin wrote Fencehouses gets a mention! Anyone know what has happened?

[Image: 7a4uruqy.jpg]

Cbma has just mentioned it on the GNE page, no idea what has happened.
Normally have my finger on the Fencehouses pulse too Wink

Just seen this photo https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=305003816304638&l=599070b2a7
Michael   16 Sep 2013, 6:03 pm
This will make you wake up, been on 3889-NK51 UCS tonight running without a working speedometer (moving but showing 0mph)!!!!! I mean even I know thats MOT failure, how can you just let that happen, how does the driver know he's not going to get his picture taken the next time he goes past a speed camera!!! Unbelievable!!!
Like · · 49 minutes ago

Ken Kennedy Cue a completely illogical explanation by Ian Hignett...
41 minutes ago · Like · 2

Andrew Hern You cannot allow that to happen though!!! VOSA will be like a fly around cow-pat if they knew that!!!
40 minutes ago · Edited · Like

Fyacebuk Polis Absolutely shocking. Were the depot informed of the malfunction?
38 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Andrew Hern Well Ive posted on here hoping to get a response!!! Chester-le-Street vehicle!! See if I can see it tommorrow!!!
32 minutes ago · Edited · Like

Leyland Olympian Why has Mr Hignett not informed us yet that it's better to run a dangerous and unroadworthy bus than miss out the trip?
33 minutes ago · Like · 2

Andrew Hern They have got no buses they are all broke down!!! Seen 4852-R852 PRG broke down in Lumley on the 78!!! Its actually a comedy show!!
28 minutes ago · Edited · Like

Fyacebuk Polis It will have been someone with a pushchair, listening to music through their earphones, standing up or opening the emergency exit which will have caused the issues I bet. Hignett will be deciding which excuse to use.
28 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 2

Andrew Hern Well theres one bus which doesn't like changing into 4th gear from 3rd, it makes a jerk like an earthquake is occuring!!
23 minutes ago · Edited · Like

Leyland Olympian Don't be silly Fyacebuk - it's all caused by traffic congestion around Stanley between 0430 and 0600 every morning.
24 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 2

Andrew Hern I think its 3865!!! They all have there charateristic sounds and shakes!!!
24 minutes ago · Like

Andrew Hern 4899 leakes water in through the roof on the curbside, inside where the 4 seats are facing each other!! rolling wrecks some of them!! Only the money spinning routes get the new buses, the old routes rot, like some of the buses!!
22 minutes ago · Like

Leyland Olympian An appauling (sic) post if ever I saw one Andrew - Mr H will be along in about 5 hours to tell you off!
20 minutes ago · Like · 1

Andrew Hern Only wish I got a photo now LOL!!

haha

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adrian   16 Sep 2013, 6:15 pm
(16 Sep 2013, 12:10 pm)Andreos1 wrote Cbma has just mentioned it on the GNE page, no idea what has happened.
Normally have my finger on the Fencehouses pulse too Wink

Just seen this photo https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=305003816304638&l=599070b2a7

I was worried. I thought one of two things had happened.

1. The Occupy movement had decided to branch off to Fencehouses, and occupy an M1 in demand for a direct bus route to Newcastle.

2. Andreos1 and eezypeazy's "disagreement" on Hexham had rolled out onto the streets of Fencehouses. It soon got nasty.

Andreos1   16 Sep 2013, 8:29 pm
It is looking like Mr Hignett and Mr Stewart have been causing aggro tonight.

Fyacebuk and Leyland have been giving plenty back, with Ken chipping in now and again.

There seems to be some fella sharing and telling anyone & everyone about VOSA pulling Prince Bishops over, a Trident having a broken speedo, a Lime breaking down in Lumley and another leaking rain!
Pages (146)    111 12 13146