Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Go North East Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - October 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - October 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - October 2015

• 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Pages (51) Previous 14 5 651 Next
Andreos1

02 Oct 2015, 5:50 pm #81
(02 Oct 2015, 5:05 pm)S813 FVK They should disappear. This jackdriver kid seems to leak everything GNE wise. Maybe he has wrapped himself around Stanley depot and begs them for anything?

Whatever the rights or wrongs of him doing it. However he is getting hold of the information - it has been done.

No idea who he is or how he got the info, but I am guessing it could be reported on here and on Flickr.
It could be classed as commercially sensitive information, leaked without permission or authority.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
02 Oct 2015, 5:50 pm #81

(02 Oct 2015, 5:05 pm)S813 FVK They should disappear. This jackdriver kid seems to leak everything GNE wise. Maybe he has wrapped himself around Stanley depot and begs them for anything?

Whatever the rights or wrongs of him doing it. However he is getting hold of the information - it has been done.

No idea who he is or how he got the info, but I am guessing it could be reported on here and on Flickr.
It could be classed as commercially sensitive information, leaked without permission or authority.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

Michael

02 Oct 2015, 5:51 pm #82
(02 Oct 2015, 5:50 pm)Andreos1 Whatever the rights or wrongs of him doing it. However he is getting hold of the information - it has been done.

Already sent an email to GNE about it, waiting to see what they say.... 

Although i was waiting for GNE to release the pictures of the brand, now iv'e seen them, there's no more surprise factor there. Rather it of being GNE than someone else leaking the pictures.
Edited 02 Oct 2015, 6:02 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
02 Oct 2015, 5:51 pm #82

(02 Oct 2015, 5:50 pm)Andreos1 Whatever the rights or wrongs of him doing it. However he is getting hold of the information - it has been done.

Already sent an email to GNE about it, waiting to see what they say.... 

Although i was waiting for GNE to release the pictures of the brand, now iv'e seen them, there's no more surprise factor there. Rather it of being GNE than someone else leaking the pictures.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

02 Oct 2015, 6:16 pm #83
A link to one of the photos concerned: https://www.flickr.com/photos/132965980@...ateposted/
omnicity4659
02 Oct 2015, 6:16 pm #83

A link to one of the photos concerned: https://www.flickr.com/photos/132965980@...ateposted/

L469 YVK

02 Oct 2015, 6:29 pm #84
Well, if that is the case for the new 'Northern' 6, then head over to the order prediction forum.
L469 YVK
02 Oct 2015, 6:29 pm #84

Well, if that is the case for the new 'Northern' 6, then head over to the order prediction forum.

02 Oct 2015, 6:33 pm #85
(02 Oct 2015, 5:51 pm)Michael Already sent an email to GNE about it, waiting to see what they say.... 

You could always have not clicked the photos or taken screenshots for yourself if you were that bothered...
Edited 02 Oct 2015, 6:33 pm by stagecoachbusdepot.
stagecoachbusdepot
02 Oct 2015, 6:33 pm #85

(02 Oct 2015, 5:51 pm)Michael Already sent an email to GNE about it, waiting to see what they say.... 

You could always have not clicked the photos or taken screenshots for yourself if you were that bothered...

Michael

02 Oct 2015, 6:37 pm #86
(02 Oct 2015, 6:33 pm)stagecoachbusdepot You could always have not clicked the photos or taken screenshots for yourself if you were that bothered...

They were posted on the forum, everyone could see them, was no avoiding them, i did take screen shots, but then decided i didn't want them so deleted them....
Edited 02 Oct 2015, 6:37 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
02 Oct 2015, 6:37 pm #86

(02 Oct 2015, 6:33 pm)stagecoachbusdepot You could always have not clicked the photos or taken screenshots for yourself if you were that bothered...

They were posted on the forum, everyone could see them, was no avoiding them, i did take screen shots, but then decided i didn't want them so deleted them....

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

L469 YVK

02 Oct 2015, 6:44 pm #87
Can smell Red Arrows all over the order prediction. Highly unlikely would there be any new 'dealer stock' B9s available now.

P.S are the engines for any new buses ordered this year made in Darlington or Sweeden?
L469 YVK
02 Oct 2015, 6:44 pm #87

Can smell Red Arrows all over the order prediction. Highly unlikely would there be any new 'dealer stock' B9s available now.

P.S are the engines for any new buses ordered this year made in Darlington or Sweeden?

Drifter60

02 Oct 2015, 6:44 pm #88

Can't believe you've done that really.. What concern is it of yours? 
It's not really affecting anyone is it - if the forum moderators decided it was best to remove it then that's an issue for them. 
We have people on here from GNE who could inform the company should it be deemed that information has been leaked which is possibly an internal matter for them. 
I certianly shouldn't think GNE will take much notice of the email.

A forum like this shouldn't be about just keeping bus operators happy...
Edited 02 Oct 2015, 6:45 pm by Drifter60.
Drifter60
02 Oct 2015, 6:44 pm #88

Can't believe you've done that really.. What concern is it of yours? 
It's not really affecting anyone is it - if the forum moderators decided it was best to remove it then that's an issue for them. 
We have people on here from GNE who could inform the company should it be deemed that information has been leaked which is possibly an internal matter for them. 

Drifter60

02 Oct 2015, 6:49 pm #89
(02 Oct 2015, 6:45 pm)Michael So what, its my choice, i can do what i like.

Unbelievable...

I think some people need to remember what were hear for and that's to speculate about these kind of things such as service changes. 
The hobby is full of people releasing information on the grape vine and such. 
Seems a bewildering choice Michael.. 
I can't think GNE would lose sleep, possibly just get someone in trouble (which granted they've brought on themselves but no need to help it along!) 
For all we know, this person may have authority to publish this information it's hardly the company secrets!
Drifter60
02 Oct 2015, 6:49 pm #89

(02 Oct 2015, 6:45 pm)Michael So what, its my choice, i can do what i like.

Unbelievable...

I think some people need to remember what were hear for and that's to speculate about these kind of things such as service changes. 
The hobby is full of people releasing information on the grape vine and such. 
Seems a bewildering choice Michael.. 
I can't think GNE would lose sleep, possibly just get someone in trouble (which granted they've brought on themselves but no need to help it along!) 
For all we know, this person may have authority to publish this information it's hardly the company secrets!

Michael

02 Oct 2015, 6:49 pm #90
(02 Oct 2015, 6:44 pm)Drifter60 Can't believe you've done that really.. What concern is it of yours? 

Thought i would make them aware stuff has being leaked, we don't want to them to blame the forum for leaking it do we?

Either way it was choice to report it to them.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
02 Oct 2015, 6:49 pm #90

(02 Oct 2015, 6:44 pm)Drifter60 Can't believe you've done that really.. What concern is it of yours? 

Thought i would make them aware stuff has being leaked, we don't want to them to blame the forum for leaking it do we?

Either way it was choice to report it to them.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

S813 FVK

02 Oct 2015, 6:49 pm #91

Can we stop with these kind of posts please? I know 'backseat moderating' isnt really welcmed on the forum but i really don't see what attacking Michael for doing what he thinks was the best thing to do is going to acheive other than start a debate which would be unnecessary.
S813 FVK
02 Oct 2015, 6:49 pm #91

Can we stop with these kind of posts please? I know 'backseat moderating' isnt really welcmed on the forum but i really don't see what attacking Michael for doing what he thinks was the best thing to do is going to acheive other than start a debate which would be unnecessary.

Drifter60

02 Oct 2015, 6:52 pm #92
(02 Oct 2015, 6:49 pm)S813 FVK Can we stop with these kind of posts please? I know 'backseat moderating' isnt really welcmed on the forum but i really don't see what attacking Michael for doing what he thinks was the best thing to do is going to acheive other than start a debate which would be unnecessary.

Point taken - we are going off topic. Just don't see why a leak confirm us as members, if another member does something wrong- it doesn't reflect us a whole. 
But I won't comment further into the issue here.
Drifter60
02 Oct 2015, 6:52 pm #92

(02 Oct 2015, 6:49 pm)S813 FVK Can we stop with these kind of posts please? I know 'backseat moderating' isnt really welcmed on the forum but i really don't see what attacking Michael for doing what he thinks was the best thing to do is going to acheive other than start a debate which would be unnecessary.

Point taken - we are going off topic. Just don't see why a leak confirm us as members, if another member does something wrong- it doesn't reflect us a whole. 
But I won't comment further into the issue here.

Diamond One

Banned

02 Oct 2015, 8:21 pm #93

i think you were reading my mind i would only post them if official on simplygo.com thus remember when Indigo brand was revealed i ended up posting a image then Marcus follows up the post with the link that was around Julyish time

but question is how on earth did Jackdriver15 photos were taken from inside the depot ended up on flickr i have noticed example https://www.flickr.com/photos/132965980@...ateposted/
Diamond One
02 Oct 2015, 8:21 pm #93

i think you were reading my mind i would only post them if official on simplygo.com thus remember when Indigo brand was revealed i ended up posting a image then Marcus follows up the post with the link that was around Julyish time

but question is how on earth did Jackdriver15 photos were taken from inside the depot ended up on flickr i have noticed example https://www.flickr.com/photos/132965980@...ateposted/

Michael

02 Oct 2015, 8:30 pm #94
(02 Oct 2015, 8:21 pm)Diamond One i think you were reading my mind i would only post them if official on simplygo.com thus remember when Indigo brand was revealed i ended up posting a image then Marcus follows up the post with the link that was around Julyish time

Not sure Bazza, he said he knows a driver so maybe thats why, not 100% on that though.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
02 Oct 2015, 8:30 pm #94

(02 Oct 2015, 8:21 pm)Diamond One i think you were reading my mind i would only post them if official on simplygo.com thus remember when Indigo brand was revealed i ended up posting a image then Marcus follows up the post with the link that was around Julyish time

Not sure Bazza, he said he knows a driver so maybe thats why, not 100% on that though.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Diamond One

Banned

02 Oct 2015, 8:50 pm #95
(02 Oct 2015, 8:30 pm)Michael Not sure Bazza, he said he knows a driver so maybe thats why, not 100% on that though.

or one of his family members possibly his dad works for the company if i took photos like that i know for a fine fact the company would have a go at me and then other enthusiasts may have a go at me but i wouldn't risk it i would only do it with GNE permission and if the engineer said take a photo and then not to put it on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr i wouldn't dare do it i would simply leave them unedited on PC and not tell anyone cause it can cause controversy taking photos inside the depot
Diamond One
02 Oct 2015, 8:50 pm #95

(02 Oct 2015, 8:30 pm)Michael Not sure Bazza, he said he knows a driver so maybe thats why, not 100% on that though.

or one of his family members possibly his dad works for the company if i took photos like that i know for a fine fact the company would have a go at me and then other enthusiasts may have a go at me but i wouldn't risk it i would only do it with GNE permission and if the engineer said take a photo and then not to put it on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr i wouldn't dare do it i would simply leave them unedited on PC and not tell anyone cause it can cause controversy taking photos inside the depot

BusLoverMum

02 Oct 2015, 10:05 pm #96
(02 Oct 2015, 8:50 pm)Diamond One or one of his family members possibly his dad works for the company if i took photos like that i know for a fine fact the company would have a go at me and then other enthusiasts may have a go at me but i wouldn't risk it i would only do it with GNE permission and if the engineer said take a photo and then not to put it on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr i wouldn't dare do it i would simply leave them unedited on PC and not tell anyone cause it can cause controversy taking photos inside the depot

Whatever it is, someone, somewhere is probably breaching a non-disclosure agreement.
BusLoverMum
02 Oct 2015, 10:05 pm #96

(02 Oct 2015, 8:50 pm)Diamond One or one of his family members possibly his dad works for the company if i took photos like that i know for a fine fact the company would have a go at me and then other enthusiasts may have a go at me but i wouldn't risk it i would only do it with GNE permission and if the engineer said take a photo and then not to put it on social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr i wouldn't dare do it i would simply leave them unedited on PC and not tell anyone cause it can cause controversy taking photos inside the depot

Whatever it is, someone, somewhere is probably breaching a non-disclosure agreement.

Michael

02 Oct 2015, 10:16 pm #97
(02 Oct 2015, 10:05 pm)BusLoverMum Whatever it is, someone, somewhere is probably breaching a non-disclosure agreement.

It looks like they've being deleted.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
02 Oct 2015, 10:16 pm #97

(02 Oct 2015, 10:05 pm)BusLoverMum Whatever it is, someone, somewhere is probably breaching a non-disclosure agreement.

It looks like they've being deleted.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Malarkey

02 Oct 2015, 10:26 pm #98
(02 Oct 2015, 10:16 pm)Michael It looks like they've being deleted.

Still there on Page 6.

Durham Diamond branding looks fantastic I have to say, in regards to the Northern 6 I am going predict that it will use a few Cobalt Clipper B9s if the 309/310 end up with StreetDecks in the near future.
Malarkey
02 Oct 2015, 10:26 pm #98

(02 Oct 2015, 10:16 pm)Michael It looks like they've being deleted.

Still there on Page 6.

Durham Diamond branding looks fantastic I have to say, in regards to the Northern 6 I am going predict that it will use a few Cobalt Clipper B9s if the 309/310 end up with StreetDecks in the near future.

Michael

02 Oct 2015, 10:29 pm #99
(02 Oct 2015, 10:26 pm)Malarkey Still there on Page 6.

Ye, sorry meant on his flickr page.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
02 Oct 2015, 10:29 pm #99

Ye, sorry meant on his flickr page.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Jimmi

02 Oct 2015, 10:30 pm #100

Think Michael was referring to the images on jackdriver15's Flickr which now looked to have been removed although the designs are still appearing on NEB as the photos have been saved and uploaded as attachments.
Jimmi
02 Oct 2015, 10:30 pm #100

Think Michael was referring to the images on jackdriver15's Flickr which now looked to have been removed although the designs are still appearing on NEB as the photos have been saved and uploaded as attachments.

Pages (51) Previous 14 5 651 Next

• 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average