You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

NEB Fantasy Premier League 2015/16

NEB Fantasy Premier League 2015/16

RE: NEB Fantasy Premier League 2015/16
(22 Aug 2015, 10:10 pm)Tom wrote Can't see Clyne getting many points but Aguero and Kolarov should.

Nor can I, unless Liverpool shut out an Arsenal, who I must admit, haven't looked convincing thus far?

"Kolarov crosses, AGUEROOO!!" *hopes*
(22 Aug 2015, 10:11 pm)mb134 wrote Nor can I, unless Liverpool shut out an Arsenal, who I must admit, haven't looked convincing thus far?

"Kolarov crosses, AGUEROOO!!" *hopes*

Think I might bring in a Man City defender as they have a very good fun of fixtures.
(22 Aug 2015, 10:14 pm)Tom wrote Think I might bring in a Man City defender as they have a very good fun of fixtures.

I played my wildcard this week, and that was what I've looked at, I usually just go for who I know is good, put some decent thought into it this week, and hopefully forward planning pays off...
(22 Aug 2015, 10:15 pm)mb134 wrote I played my wildcard this week, and that was what I've looked at, I usually just go for who I know is good, put some decent thought into it this week, and hopefully forward planning pays off...

Aye thinking of bringing Kompany in. 

Thinking of Mahrez too but how long will his form last...?
(22 Aug 2015, 10:23 pm)Tom wrote Aye thinking of bringing Kompany in. 

Thinking of Mahrez too but how long will his form last...?

I went for Kolarov because he was cheaper than Kompany, and there's a bigger chance of goals and assists?

That's what I was weighing up too, these guys may have done well in the first few games but then drift, remember Ricky Van Wolfswinkel?
(22 Aug 2015, 10:29 pm)mb134 wrote I went for Kolarov because he was cheaper than Kompany, and there's a bigger chance of goals and assists?

That's what I was weighing up too, these guys may have done well in the first few games but then drift, remember Ricky Van Wolfswinkel?

Aye I think I'll see how Mahrez goes before putting him in.
(04 Oct 2015, 3:30 pm)Andreos1 wrote Who made the executive decision to put Aguero in their team and make him captain yesterday?

Was so tempted, instead I put Silva as my captian Sad

Left Mane on the bench too, but still a successful week I think.
(04 Oct 2015, 3:46 pm)Tom wrote Was so tempted, instead I put Silva as my captian Sad

Left Mane on the bench too, but still a successful week I think.

Imagine a triple points captain Aguero?!
Wouldn't have done any harm at all!
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(04 Oct 2015, 4:01 pm)Andreos1 wrote Imagine a triple points captain Aguero?!
Wouldn't have done any harm at all!

I wonder how many people actually done that!

75 points would have set them way apart from anyone else in their private leagues more than likely.
(04 Oct 2015, 3:30 pm)Andreos1 wrote Who made the executive decision to put Aguero in their team and make him captain yesterday?

I was mulling over taking both him and Hazard out this week, as they'd done nothing for me up until then, however I decided to give them both another chance, and went for a gamble putting Aguero as captain (nearly played TC, however I held back for a double gameweek), 

Aguero renewed my faith in him, Hazard less so....
(04 Oct 2015, 8:13 pm)mb134 wrote I was mulling over taking both him and Hazard out this week, as they'd done nothing for me up until then, however I decided to give them both another chance, and went for a gamble putting Aguero as captain (nearly played TC, however I held back for a double gameweek), 

Aguero renewed my faith in him, Hazard less so....
Was speaking to a mate the other day about his TC and he mentioned the same thing.
Used (and wasted) mine early on in season, when I had a poor start.

50pts from one player isn't going to do your total any harm at all!
As we are nearly at the half way point and it is the first round of the cup today, I have linked the tables to the thread.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leag...standings/

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leag...standings/

It is a crucial part of the season, so don't forget to keep on top of fixtures!
How's everyone doing in this?

Haven't checked the NEB tables for a month or two prior to today, so I'm not sure if anyone has completely dropped off, or shot up the table from nowhere.

I'm making up ground in my friends leagues, thankfully, but don't seem to have moved an awful lot either way in the two NEB leagues.
Here is the league table in full...

#
1 Constantopolous Utd Andreos Constantopolous 47 1,676
2 Arnies Hoofers Shona Henderson 46 1,576
3 XI Meercat Marauders Alex Jones 33 1,530
4 FC Twente-Nil Daniel Thompson 31 1,501
5 136bpm Carl de Jong 39 1,493
6 Multiple Scorgasms Thomas Anderson 35 1,485
7 Banana Matthew B 53 1,478
8 JIMBO's XI JIMBO ANDERSON 42 1,464
9 Baines on Toast Lee Calder 20 1,442
10 Fergie Time Scott Cooper 35 1,424
11 All That Malarkey Adam Malarkey 15 1,332
12 Only Kruls & Horses Adrian Hedley 43 1,201
13 WhoAreYaya Daniel Picken 19 1,174
14 Bayern Manyoonich David Forster 33 1,079
15 The Balotelitubbies Robert Stephenson 844
(17 Mar 2016, 6:53 pm)mb134 wrote How's everyone doing in this?

Haven't checked the NEB tables for a month or two prior to today, so I'm not sure if anyone has completely dropped off, or shot up the table from nowhere.

I'm making up ground in my friends leagues, thankfully, but don't seem to have moved an awful lot either way in the two NEB leagues.

Nothing much has changed after having a quick look.
I had been doing great, getting to 4,020 overall at one point recently and not too many points off the top 50.
Dropped off massively and was 40,000 ish last time I looked.
Gutted isnt the word.
Don't think I will make it back up.
Decided to use the bench boost as I haven't used any of my chips and it seemed to have payed off. Gomes saved two pens today and will have got a canny score.

Might even catch up to Andreos who looks like he's won it Smile
(16 Apr 2016, 3:56 pm)Tom wrote Decided to use the bench boost as I haven't used any of my chips and it seemed to have payed off. Gomes saved two pens today and will have got a canny score.

Might even catch up to Andreos who looks like he's won it Smile

I only got 34pts so far this weekend.

A bench boost or triple points captain on a week like this week (with so many double fixtures), could make a huge difference to someones points tally.
(16 Apr 2016, 8:29 pm)Andreos1 wrote I only got 34pts so far this weekend.

A bench boost or triple points captain on a week like this week (with so many double fixtures), could make a huge difference to someones points tally.
Just had a look at your team and only Aguero has played today so not bad for one player
I've only got 33 points so far (most from Gomes of all people), and I've used bench boost,

Not a chance of me moving up the NEB league, however I'm still close in my friend leagues, so I'm glad I've been sensible with my chips.
(15 May 2016, 8:28 pm)Tom wrote I forgot about it for a while to be honest, but I still haven't done badly considering I left it for a while.

Wonder if there will be a Euro 2016 Fantasy Premier League?

You may want to check out the H2H. A lot closer than the main league.

No idea about the Euros. Same again for the Prem Fantasy Football next season?
(19 May 2016, 7:42 am)Andreos1 wrote You may want to check out the H2H. A lot closer than the main league.

No idea about the Euros. Same again for the Prem Fantasy Football next season?

Aye definitely - hopefully will remember to check it every week though
(15 May 2016, 8:28 pm)Tom wrote I forgot about it for a while to be honest, but I still haven't done badly considering I left it for a while.

Wonder if there will be a Euro 2016 Fantasy Premier League?
I've found this, seems pretty similar to FPL, leagues can be created (unsure if there is the possibility for H2H, or if it's just classic).

Anyone fancy it?

Here are the rules.
(19 May 2016, 6:21 pm)mb134 wrote I've found this, seems pretty similar to FPL, leagues can be created (unsure if there is the possibility for H2H, or if it's just classic).

Anyone fancy it?

Here are the rules.

Aye do you want me to have a go at setting one up or do you?
(19 May 2016, 6:45 pm)Tom wrote Aye do you want me to have a go at setting one up or do you?

I'll have a quick look now if you'd like, then I'll post whatever I need to back in here?