You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: 2015/16 Football Season
(04 Oct 2015, 4:09 pm)MrFozz wrote Early odds for next Sunderland Manager has Sam Alladyce as an early favourite...

Some of the odds

Sam Allardyce 10/11
Sean Dyche 2/1
Patrick Vieira 6/1
Nigel Pearson 8/1
Michael Laudrup 12/1
Roberto Di Matteo 14/1
Harry Redknapp 16/1
Some of the outside contenders are(according to the bokies) Bernd Schuster, Claudio Raieri, Paul Lambert, Nigel Clough, Darren Ferguson, David Moyes and quite a few other.

Personally, I would like the idea of Michael Laudrup or Bernd Schuster..I do not like Sam Allardyce, Sean Dyche(really), he took Burnley down last season

I can see Sunderland being lumbered with Allardyce. I really can't see the likes of Vieira, Di Matteo or Laudrup appearing on Wearside anytime soon. We've already discussed Redknapp and his aversion of managing anywhere north of the Watford Gap. Pearson, perhaps, as for Dyche, I can't see him leaving Burnley for Sunderland although I do like him as a manager.
(04 Oct 2015, 5:38 pm)Tom wrote Brendan Rodgers has been sacked!

Next Sunderland manager?  Angel

Honestly i think he is a decent manager.... Hopefully Chelsea's manager is next!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
2015/16 Football Season
2 managerial changes in one day, what is the world coming to...

Not surprised about Rodgers like, he has been on the edge for a few weeks now, they never got over choking in the Title Race a couple of years ago
(04 Oct 2015, 5:38 pm)Tom wrote Brendan Rodgers has been sacked!
Does that surprise you the amount of money that he has spent and got nowhere.
(04 Oct 2015, 5:40 pm)Michael wrote Next Sunderland manager?  Angel

Honestly i think he is a decent manager.... Hopefully Chelsea's manager is next!
He is a good manager, he did a wonderful job at Swansea.
(04 Oct 2015, 5:55 pm)Davie wrote Does that surprise you the amount of money that he has spent and got nowhere.
He is a good manager, he did a wonderful job at Swansea.

He was nowt flash at Watford or Reading mind.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Since most of us have voiced an opinion on who the next Sunderland manager might be, does anyone want to take a guess who's next for the Anfield hot-seat?

I'm going take a wild left-field punt at Mark Hughes being the next Liverpool manager.
Marxista Fozzski
(04 Oct 2015, 6:33 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Since most of us have voiced an opinion on who the next Sunderland manager might be, does anyone want to take a guess who's next for the Anfield hot-seat?

I'm going take a wild left-field punt at Mark Hughes being the next Liverpool manager.
I will take a punt at Jurgen Klopp or Frank Rijkaard
(04 Oct 2015, 6:35 pm)MrFozz wrote I will take a punt at Jurgen Klopp or Frank Rijkaard

Where's your sense of adventure man?

80/1 odds on Mark Hughes. While he may not end up at Anfield, I do see him at Man United at some point in his career.
Marxista Fozzski
(04 Oct 2015, 6:38 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Where's your sense of adventure man?

80/1 odds on Mark Hughes. While he may not end up at Anfield, I do see him at Man United at some point in his career.
How about Ian Holloway or a 500/1 on Alex Ferguson
(04 Oct 2015, 6:49 pm)MrFozz wrote How about Ian Holloway or a 500/1 on Alex Ferguson

I like being adventurous, not just throwing my money away on an unrealistic punt.
Marxista Fozzski
(05 Oct 2015, 3:30 pm)Davie wrote Interesting... http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/foo...Chron-main

Does the fact Steve McClaren is on the Clubs Board put him in a stronger position from being sacked.

Brendan Rodgers will be going nowhere for the momentt, as he is trying to resolve his financial settlement, until that is done he won't get a job till then
(04 Oct 2015, 1:16 pm)Michael wrote Don't think Moyes will come here, he'll probables stay in Spain.. although hes a good choice, would like him here.

Honestly not sure who i want as next Sunderland manager.

Lets hope he sticks to that, he might start a bank account for his dogs again haha

reason why i choose Moyes was because of several things he took Everton to Europe made a future Champions League winner a key England player namely Wayne Rooney and also made Everton established in the premier league and also during the FA Cup Final in 2009 the fastest FA Cup goal was done by Louis Saha although they lost to Gus Hiddink in that final but he has rejuvinated Everton and Wayne Rooney to become a star player
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
Marxista Fozzski
(07 Oct 2015, 5:57 pm)Diamond One wrote reason why i choose Moyes was because of several things he took Everton to Europe made a future Champions League winner a key England player namely Wayne Rooney and also made Everton established in the premier league and also during the FA Cup Final in 2009 the fastest FA Cup goal was done by Louis Saha although they lost to Gus Hiddink in that final but he has rejuvinated Everton and Wayne Rooney to become a star player
Just because had done a decent job at Everton does not mean he would do a decent job at Sunderland...

Lawrie McMenemy done a decent job at places like Southampton and when he took over Sunderland he took them to the old Third Division
Marxista Fozzski
(08 Oct 2015, 8:48 pm)Michael wrote About time, Sepp Blatter needs to go now as for Platini.. him to.. honestly don't know who i want as next FIFA president.

Next president will probably be Prince Ali or whatever he is called...

I reckon FIFA needs cleaning up from the top down...

Bring somebody in on an interim basis, someone not connected to football, someone who would clean it up and help to start again...

I hope Platini is finished now as well...

I dont know what can be done short of breaking it apart and re-constituting and reorganising the whole organisation
(08 Oct 2015, 8:55 pm)MrFozz wrote Next president will probably be Prince Ali or whatever he is called...

I reckon FIFA needs cleaning up from the top down...

Bring somebody in on an interim basis, someone not connected to football, someone who would clean it up and help to start again...

I hope Platini is finished now as well...

I dont know what can be done short of breaking it apart and re-constituting and reorganising the whole organisation

Wonder if that Ali dude is currupt to?, hopefully he doesnt give all the world cups to the middle east haha

But ye, FIFA needs a good clear out.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Ladies and Gentlemen.....

Tomorrow is Non League Day!

And there is some PROFESSIONAL football being played very close to home.

Gateshead (6th) take on Cheltenham Town (2nd) in the Vanarama National League at Gateshead International Stadium tomorrow with kick off at 3pm.

Admission prices have been reduced for tomorrow's game, and are as follows....

Adults £10
Concessions £5
Under 16 £1
Marxista Fozzski
(09 Oct 2015, 1:56 pm)LeeCalder wrote Ladies and Gentlemen.....

Tomorrow is Non League Day!

And there is some PROFESSIONAL football being played very close to home.

Gateshead (6th) take on Cheltenham Town (2nd) in the Vanarama National League at Gateshead International Stadium tomorrow with kick off at 3pm.

Admission prices have been reduced for tomorrow's game, and are as follows....

Adults £10
Concessions £5
Under 16 £1

Gonna have a lil pop here...Professionalism goes against everything(in my opinion) non-League day is about...

The National League is Football League Three in all but name and real non-League football is found among semi-professional and amateur players...

Though, I will say, well done Gateshead for dropping prices
Marxista Fozzski
(08 Oct 2015, 9:02 pm)Michael wrote Wonder if that Ali dude is currupt to?, hopefully he doesnt give all the world cups to the middle east haha

But ye, FIFA needs a good clear out.
Going by what I have heard about Prince Ali, he is clean, though I dont know that much about him...All I really know is he is he is President of the Jordanian FA President of the West Asia Football Federation and a current vice president of FIFA he is also a senior member of Jordans Ruling Royal Family...
(09 Oct 2015, 2:44 pm)MrFozz wrote Going by what I have heard about Prince Ali, he is clean, though I dont know that much about him...All I really know is he is he is President of the Jordanian FA President of the West Asia Football Federation and a current vice president of FIFA he is also a senior member of Jordans Ruling Royal Family...

For the time-being Fozz, i just hope we get someone who can run it and not become money grabbing nobs!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(09 Oct 2015, 5:32 pm)Michael wrote Allardyce appointed as manager

http://www.safc.com/news/club-news/2015/...-allardyce

Honestly happy with that, notice something different?... Named as manager and not head coach, hopefully we've moved on from having head coaches!
Damn...not keen on him to be fair, I wonder what kind of salary he is getting...Ellis Short apparantly told Big Sam 'Name your price' I think he was getting just £3million at West Ham, so I cant see him coming for much less than that, and he was apparantly reluctant to signing earlier in the week
(09 Oct 2015, 5:34 pm)Michael wrote For the time-being Fozz, i just hope we get someone who can run it and not become money grabbing nobs!
Maybe bring in an outsider to clean it up, someone like ex UN secretary general Kofi Annan coming as a cleaner upper(lol) on an interim basis...

Out of interest would it actually be to dissolve FIFA and start again from scratch???
Marxista Fozzski
(09 Oct 2015, 5:34 pm)Michael wrote For the time-being Fozz, i just hope we get someone who can run it and not become money grabbing nobs!
Also...

This is FIFAs own Salt Lake moment, similar rumours of bribery, fraud and kickbacks in the IOC bidding process for the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City