You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

About yourself
I decided to Create this feed to explain about myself since i plan to become a full time poster in the North West and Wales areas.

My name is Terence Price ( well never Tongue ) Who has a big Interest in Buses, I get Regular updates from Arriva Depots in St Helens and Bolton and no point getting information without sharing it with fellow Enthusiasts. I do myself live in St Helens but spend a lot of time in Bolton.

I run an online Group called the 2002 Bus Group that has existed (in some Forum or another) for over a year now, We Run Facebook Pages along with a *Work in Progress Website* and Growing Blog site, so far theres 4 of us who runs our *Network*

Anyways lets stop boring yous and get onto what we are all here for, BUSES!!
RE: About yourself
(15 Sep 2013, 1:07 pm)aureolin wrote Welcome to the site. It'll certainly be good to get the 'bus scene elsewhere' section growing, and a lot more active! Smile

Leave it to me to get it going then, i will post on the Facebook Pages i run and have a chat with my Friends and see if i cant talk some into joining the site Smile i was glad to find another *big time* forum as a few Months back i was part of the Dartslf and well lets just say i went of them.
I'm new to the site as well and I also with Terence look after The 2002 Bus Group (Arriva North West's Wright Axcess-Ultralow M2 SLT being named after). I will primarily concentrate on the bus scene in West Yorkshire. Big Grin
(15 Sep 2013, 2:15 pm)Stephen Woods wrote I'm new to the site as well and I also with Terence look after The 2002 Bus Group (Arriva North West's Wright Axcess-Ultralow M2 SLT being named after). I will primarily concentrate on the bus scene in West Yorkshire. Big Grin

Welcome to the site!
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
yes
daf ikorus polrus
daf cadets
one daf palatine

am on my phone at the moment however if u click the link in my sig and then click fleetlists there will be better info there Wink

if anyone does have questions just ask! Wink
First time poster - long time watcher.

Hello everyone, my names if Fyacebuk and I live in Fence Houses with my wife Mrs Polis.

Forgot to say I often post on the Go North East page on Facebook.
I seem to have a common bond with the Clifton brothers, Srrivva, Percy, Leyland and (dare I say it) Kenneth Kennedy
Hi im a new member,im employed by arriva merseyside and based in the st helens depot but get the chance to work at other depots and hopefully i can be of some use as can get some pics of the fleet.Smile
(15 Sep 2013, 4:19 pm)gtomlinson wrote Hello.

I have a serious question for which others will mock.

Do you have DAF's in the St Helens area?
st helens have daf cadets them being
2416/17/18/19/21/22/36
And also have 2DLA's being
S204 JUA (4014) and S206 JUA (4016) both being ex london deckers with single door conversion.
Hi I'm new here,

I happen to know Terence Price and he threw me the link to here.

As a regular poster of that certain other forum (which shall remain nameless) I hope to bring across updates on VOSA North West Area and have already started a thread regarding Classic Bus North West.

My username goes back to the 1990's when MTL introduced a low cost subsidiary named St Helens Rider using the colours of the former St Helens Corporation - it was rather smart.

Also in the rail section, I hope to keep members up to date on Blackpool Trams and Metrolink in due course.