You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

What's annoying you today? V4

What's annoying you today? V4

RE: What's annoying you today? V4
(10 Oct 2015, 7:00 pm)LeeCalder wrote I have just been informed by the driver of the 28 that the X25 has broke down. Sorry Go North East but you's could have sent a replacement instead of keeping me standing here for an hour until the next one turns up!!!!!

Never been so frustrated in my life.

And then when I ask the 28 driver if he knows whether a replacement will be send he said "Well I diven't na I'm sitting here aren't I"

You could have just said "I'm not sure, sorry"

Angry  Angry  Angry

If only Arriva operated it eh.....
(10 Oct 2015, 7:08 pm)citaro5284 wrote If only Arriva operated it eh.....

Well if Arriva operated it, it might actually run to time. Because right now, it generally doesn't.

A but like the 82. Strangely when ran by Arriva it runs bang on time, but when ran by Go North East, it turns up whenever it wants!!!!
(10 Oct 2015, 7:11 pm)LeeCalder wrote Well if Arriva operated it, it might actually run to time. Because right now, it generally doesn't.

A but like the 82. Strangely when ran by Arriva it runs bang on time, but when ran by Go North East, it turns up whenever it wants!!!!

Not sure if this comes as any surprise to you but no operator is immune to vehicle breakdown
Forum Moderator  |  Find us on facebook

[Image: 0a85ed5b4e97324e338555472f222830.png]
(10 Oct 2015, 7:14 pm)LeeCalder wrote Can we just stop with the sarcastic comment please.

I'm clearly pissed off and this isn't helping one bit!!!!!

Yet posting in the 'What's Annoying You' thread is going to help the situation?
Forum Moderator  |  Find us on facebook

[Image: 0a85ed5b4e97324e338555472f222830.png]
(10 Oct 2015, 7:11 pm)LeeCalder wrote Well if Arriva operated it, it might actually run to time. Because right now, it generally doesn't.

Weirdly, aside from the exceptions of the Q3 and 74 I have a different opinion, GNE being punctual and ARRIVA being late Angel
(10 Oct 2015, 11:47 am)MrFozz wrote Cheers guys...Means a lot, I appreciate your kind words, not a good time at the moment, lost a cousin in May, now my Uncle, another Uncle in hospital, my sister is having problems with her liver, I am struggling to cope with my own issues as it is with all this on top and my mam is a wreck at the moment with everything thats going on...It don't just rain in my life at the moment it fooking pours

i know how you feel i lost my uncle Ronald Houston(Dad's big brother) back in November in 2003 its awful so i know how you feel its awful the worse pain ever but if you ever need me am always here on the forum Facebook or a bus ride away
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
(10 Oct 2015, 11:11 pm)BusLoverMum wrote *checks clock*

why, yes, it now is!

happy birthday mine is in May ages away yet my last birthday i got drunk with my little sister she is only 23
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
Site Administrator
(10 Oct 2015, 11:11 pm)BusLoverMum wrote *checks clock*

why, yes, it now is!

Happy Birthday - almost the same day as mine!

Hope Big'un has got you something nice! Smile
Three are utter bellends, I lost signal in the most of the house at 1415 on Tuesday. Only could get it in the bathroom. My mam phoned them and we're just getting shite about there might not be signal due to the houses. What? They've been here for over 40 years and you blame them now, they never caused any problems before Tuesday!
(11 Oct 2015, 11:09 am)BusLoverMum wrote Thanks for the birthday wishes. Big'un very wisely chose me a big box of liquorice allsorts, while little'un treated us all to a noisy 4:45am start.

Happy Birthday Smile

Don't get to drunk!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(11 Oct 2015, 11:50 am)Davie wrote Sometime kid on Flickr keeps commentating on my photos asking to smell my socks and tie me up!

LMFAO, must be in to some right kinky stuff!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(11 Oct 2015, 11:50 am)Davie wrote Sometime kid on Flickr keeps commentating on my photos asking to smell my socks and tie me up!
Here's a link to the photos if anyone is interested - https://flic.kr/p/ybYHvu & https://flic.kr/p/whwRqQ
(11 Oct 2015, 11:52 am)Michael wrote LMFAO, must be in to some right kinky stuff!
He's an idiot I had this misfortune of meeting the kid because he went to my school.
Marxista Fozzski
Fill your boots Davie, get stuck in and take one for the team Big Grin