You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - October 2015

Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - October 2015

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - October 2015
(24 Oct 2015, 8:43 am)Kuyoyo wrote 4938 is now branded 'Green Arrow'

Saw it and photographed it yesterday
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
(24 Oct 2015, 11:08 am)Jimmi wrote It's from its days on the X10.

It's annoying me.

Mu h as all the giggly pre-teen girls are annoying big'un.
(24 Oct 2015, 11:06 am)BusLoverMum wrote On the x88 which has had to skip Concord. Manager said they'd probably have to do it again.

Bloody weird moquette.

Haven't seen that for ages Angel
Assuming you are on 3943
6132 was sitting at its new home today at Stanley
Owner of Bella the Cat

On Monday I am getting a 9 from North Shields to Jarrow, any idea if dual-door Renowns are still common or if this time a might actually get AN OMNICITY
(24 Oct 2015, 6:08 pm)Diamond One wrote 6132 was sitting at its new home today at Stanley

Doubt it'll be out 2moro due to where its parked!!
(24 Oct 2015, 8:25 pm)NK53 TKT wrote On Monday I am getting a 9 from North Shields to Jarrow, any idea if dual-door Renowns are still common or if this time a might actually get AN OMNICITY
There always on there I live next door to Jarrow
(24 Oct 2015, 8:38 pm)nk55 wrote Doubt it'll be out 2moro due to where its parked!!
Driver said Monday 
(24 Oct 2015, 8:39 pm)Davie wrote Apparently the light blue Citaros are transferring to Riverside tonight

All apart from a few which will go to saltmeadows for repainting
Owner of Bella the Cat

(24 Oct 2015, 8:50 pm)Diamond One wrote All apart from a few which will go to saltmeadows for repainting

5294 & 5296 to be pressies
(24 Oct 2015, 8:39 pm)Davie wrote Apparently the light blue Citaros are transferring to Riverside tonight

Hopefully, although only 3 are repainted... doesn't mean those wont move over and 5294/96 will be withdrawn until they've being painted.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(24 Oct 2015, 8:54 pm)Michael wrote Hopefully, although only 3 are repainted... doesn't mean those wont move over and 5294/96 will be withdrawn until they've being painted.
Aye. I think one of the two will be repainted tonight or early morning tomorrow, then early Monday morning
(24 Oct 2015, 8:55 pm)Davie wrote Aye. I think one of the two will be repainted tonight or early morning tomorrow, then early Monday morning

I don't think they do repaints on Sundays... hopefully theyre done by Tuesday.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(24 Oct 2015, 8:55 pm)Davie wrote Aye. I think one of the two will be repainted tonight or early morning tomorrow, then early Monday morning

Weekends at saltmeadows is the day off for staff it will most likely to commence on Monday for repaints only Monday to Friday repaints occur id expect a lot of former highwayman vehicles getting repainted to eventual Green Arrow Livery and the rest Blue livery more than likely destined for 57
Owner of Bella the Cat

(24 Oct 2015, 9:14 pm)Diamond One wrote Weekends at saltmeadows is the day off for staff it will most likely to commence on Monday for repaints only Monday to Friday repaints occur id expect a lot of former highwayman vehicles getting repainted to eventual Green Arrow Livery and the rest Blue livery more than likely destined for 57
Ah right. Although it seems unlikely, they could both be repainted together and 5167-5171 could be repainted red and transfer to Percy Main to allow 5 of 5151-5159 and 5166 to be withdrawn permanently.
(24 Oct 2015, 9:19 pm)Davie wrote Ah right. Although it seems unlikely, they could both be repainted together and 5167-5171 could be repainted red and transfer to Percy Main to allow 5 of 5151-5159 and 5166 to be withdrawn permanently.

I would imagine that'll happen as said before... as the ones on the FAB 57 are from 2000.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(24 Oct 2015, 9:24 pm)Michael wrote I would imagine that'll happen as said before... as the ones on the FAB 57 are from 2000.
I think 5167-5171 will be withdrawn before January, however they may want to withdraw the older versions first.
(24 Oct 2015, 9:26 pm)Davie wrote I think 5167-5171 will be withdrawn before January, however they may want to withdraw the older versions first.

the R reg ones are gone now the T reg ones will follow they need something decent on 9 we havent had anything decent since the Scanias were taken off to be deployed on other services like Laser now Prince Bishops, Highwayman now Green Arrow and Northern
Owner of Bella the Cat

The excitement!

(I did actively refuse to go out with big'un, tomorrow)
5293 is still at Stanley and 5239 is still at Riverside. The rest of the Omnicities are now at Stanley that were due to transfer and the other Citaro's are now at Riverside with the exception of 5295 which I think is still at Saltmeadows.
(25 Oct 2015, 1:58 am)citaro5284 wrote 5293 is still at Stanley and 5239 is still at Riverside. The rest of the Omnicities are now at Stanley that were due to transfer and the other Citaro's are now at Riverside with the exception of 5295 which I think is still at Saltmeadows.
Any of the former Diamond Citaros now at Riverside, out in Service today.
Site Administrator
(25 Oct 2015, 8:36 am)Malarkey wrote Any of the former Diamond Citaros now at Riverside, out in Service today.

No - it's a full dual-door Volvo B10BLE allocation to the 57 service today.

9119 is on the TEN again, though.
(25 Oct 2015, 8:42 am)Dan wrote No - it's a full dual-door Volvo B10BLE allocation to the 57 service today.

9119 is on the TEN again, though.
Ta for the update Dan.
(25 Oct 2015, 1:58 am)citaro5284 wrote 5293 is still at Stanley and 5239 is still at Riverside.  The rest of the Omnicities are now at Stanley that were due to transfer and the other Citaro's are now at Riverside with the exception of 5295 which I think is still at Saltmeadows.

Cheers for the info Citaro. 

Has anything been withdrawn due to transfers? expect for the duel doors, because the FAB 57 ones are all out in service today, as Dan mentioned above.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.