You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Lee's of Durham
Not mentioned yet here but LUI7648 is now with the Durham City Coaches fleet in the Durham Free School livery

I've managed to complete the fleetlist for Lee's tonight ... Hopefully it includes everything that currently operates for them, if I'm missing anything then let me know! http://www.northeastbuses.co.uk/operator...perator=80

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

(27 Aug 2014, 9:21 pm)123456 wrote FJ08BYB Now with durham city coaches in full fleet livery

Oh yeah I even photographed this one the other day!

Also another van hool has joined the fleet. Another Volvo by the looks R913YBA? Presume its replaced the older van hool thats gone to durham city coaches.
Lee's have lost another coach to a fire, on the M1 yesterday. Looks like the Temsa Safari from the picture I've seen but could be wrong

I was not aware Lees had lost any Coaches in fires what was the one before the temsa and any idea how long ago
(18 Nov 2014, 7:26 am)BUSFAN wrote I was not aware Lees had lost any Coaches in fires what was the one before the temsa and any idea how long ago

It was the Jonckheere SUI8195 that they bought from Tees Valley. It caught fire not long after.

Volvo B12B MEZ9978 has been repainted into full white fleet livery, followed it down the A66 the other night. Believe it was done at Gardiners judging by the reg plate on the back. Looks really smart

(21 Dec 2014, 6:17 pm)tyresmoke wrote Volvo B12B MEZ9978 has been repainted into full white fleet livery, followed it down the A66 the other night. Believe it was done at Gardiners judging by the reg plate on the back. Looks really smart

Photo now available here

[Image: 15925276208_5a2bf1bdcf_z.jpg]
MEZ9978 Lee's of Durham by Mike on Flickr

Vanhool volvo N655EWJ now carries registration 720HKH so presumably the Berkhoff bodied 70 seat Volvo has left the fleet.
According to news reports 2 coaches have been involved in an accident today on the A19. One was a durham city coach which must have been borrowed by Lees. Both are said to be operating for Lees coaches when it happened. It looks like the lees coach has run into the back of the Durham city coaches Vehicle.  The coaches involved look to be Jonckheere bodied Volvos R70DCC and OUI9684. One person is reported to have been taken to Hospital with abdominal injuries and other injuries were cuts and bruises so thankfully not to many casualties.
(29 Nov 2015, 7:35 pm)123456 wrote According to news reports 2 coaches have been involved in an accident today on the A19. One was a durham city coach which must have been borrowed by Lees. Both are said to be operating for Lees coaches when it happened. It looks like the lees coach has run into the back of the Durham city coaches Vehicle.  The coaches involved look to be Jonckheere bodied Volvos R70DCC and OUI9684. One person is reported to have been taken to Hospital with abdominal injuries and other injuries were cuts and bruises so thankfully not to many casualties.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teessi...d-10520128
Vanhool Volvo B10 PIL2163 is operating for lees again. Was last seen with Durham city coaches but I haven't seen it for a while. Presume this is the replacement for the coach involved in the accident last weekend.
(04 Dec 2015, 8:48 pm)123456 wrote Vanhool Volvo B10 PIL2163 is operating for lees again. Was last seen with Durham city coaches but I haven't seen it for a while. Presume this is the replacement for the coach involved in the accident last weekend.

Explains why the Bova is now Middlesbrough based then as that one was down there.
I propose we should merge the 3 threads now (Durham City, Enterprise Travel, Lee's of Durham) into a group one if they're going to keep moving things around.... Thoughts?