You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Anything and Everything
All the government are idiots... including Corbyn... type of bloke who wants to take us back to the 1900's.... doesn't support anything in this day and age..

As for Dave... Tory wanker.

Farage... is the same... idiot but also says what other people are saying... such as out of the EU, stop putting other countries before ours...

Not sure why people support any of them, i don't vote because they all tell bullshit they say'

well do this, do that... and it never happens.....
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(10 Jan 2016, 9:50 pm)Michael wrote All the government are idiots... including Corbyn... type of bloke who wants to take us back to the 1900's.... doesn't support anything in this day and age..

Nah, he doesn't does he. Mental health isn't a problem in 2016...
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(10 Jan 2016, 9:50 pm)Michael wrote All the government are idiots... including Corbyn... type of bloke who wants to take us back to the 1900's.... doesn't support anything in this day and age..

As for Dave... Tory wanker.

Farage... is the same... idiot but also says what other people are saying... such as out of the EU, stop putting other countries before ours...

Not sure why people support any of them, i don't vote because they all tell bullshit they say'

well do this, do that... and it never happens.....

So how do you propose the mechanism for change if voting solves nothing? 

Non-participation only maintains the status-quo which you are seemingly so unhappy about!
(10 Jan 2016, 10:00 pm)MurdnunoC wrote So how do you propose the mechanism for change if voting solves nothing? 

Non-participation only maintains the status-quo which you are seemingly so unhappy about!

But why vote if they never keep their promises... its pointless, what would people say if i voted UKIP... imagine all those things i would be called.

Also everyones blaming Dave for our problems... yet it was Labour who got us in the mess.... yet the Labour voters are denying this...

Only reason people like labour up here is because Thatcher closed the mines etc......
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(10 Jan 2016, 10:33 pm)Michael wrote But why vote if they never keep their promises... its pointless, what would people say if i voted UKIP... imagine all those things i would be called.

Also everyones blaming Dave for our problems... yet it was Labour who got us in the mess.... yet the Labour voters are denying this...

Only reason people like labour up here is because Thatcher closed the mines etc......

Ah Mickey man...

Labour didn't cause the worldwide economic crisis, that led to the credit crunch and austerity throughout the developed world.
The Telegraph (not a labour supporting paper by any means) has produced a graph in this link, which shows how much UK debt there is. I will leave you to guess when Labour were ousted and when the tories took over.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/general-...harts.html

Labour were popular up here well before Thatcher was out of nappies.
There were streets named after Keir Hardie, built before Maggie was even born.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Marxista Fozzski
(11 Jan 2016, 9:04 am)Andreos1 wrote Ah Mickey man...

Labour didn't cause the worldwide economic crisis, that led to the credit crunch and austerity throughout the developed world.
The Telegraph (not a labour supporting paper by any means) has produced a graph in this link, which shows how much UK debt there is. I will leave you to guess when Labour were ousted and when the tories took over.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/general-...harts.html

Labour were popular up here well before Thatcher was out of nappies.
There were streets named after Keir Hardie, built before Maggie was even born.
My dad has always said that like Hartlepool you could put a Monkey up as a candidate for the Labour Party in most of the North East to represent Labour and it would be voted in...

And I was told as a kid 'David, if you ever vote Conservative, your ancestors would rise from there grave amd haunt you' infact one of my ancestors was funny, she hated Thatcher so much that in 1984 she was known to have said words to the effect of 'I dont condone terrorism, but the Paddies should have done a better job at Brighton'
Marxista Fozzski
Never was a big Bowie fan...but Ground Control and Life on Mars are among my favourite songs

RIP

edit...As I have just been told by Bazza, Space Oddity
Marxista Fozzski
(11 Jan 2016, 12:12 pm)Jimmi wrote It is rather sad when a music great like Bowie goes. I'm sure his music legacy will live on for many years to come.
He seemed to be as relevant now as he was in the 60's and 70's...Big loss

RIP
(11 Jan 2016, 12:12 pm)Jimmi wrote It is rather sad when a music great like Bowie goes. I'm sure his music legacy will live on for many years to come.

I'm not keen on his new song though, Blackstar, seems it was about him dying and that's what the video is about.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(11 Jan 2016, 12:06 pm)MrFozz wrote Never was a big Bowie fan...but Ground Control and Life on Mars are among my favourite songs

RIP

edit...As I have just been told by Bazza, Space Oddity

Heroes and The Laughing Gnome for me.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(18 Jan 2016, 8:42 pm)Michael wrote Well i didn't expect this:

Sunderland High school to shut at end of the school year:

http://m.sunderlandecho.com/news/high-ac...-1-7682598

Good grief. Though given that another Sunderland private school became a free school, the situation doesn't surprise me that much.

So what do you reckon? Luxury apartments, offices or care home? It's a pretty grand building.
Site Administrator
(18 Jan 2016, 8:42 pm)Michael wrote Well i didn't expect this:

Sunderland High school to shut at end of the school year:

http://m.sunderlandecho.com/news/high-ac...-1-7682598

Sunderland High was, as many of you know, the secondary school I attended from Year 7 through to the first year of Sixth Form (when I left, to go into the world of work). The announcement of the closure of the school came as quite a shock to both staff and students.

It's going to be a very difficult transition for those currently in Lower Sixth, as they will potentially have to re-sit their AS exams in another school, which will be a completely different environment.

One of the teachers has expressed an interest in me attending the school's final speech day, as a guest speaker. I'd be delighted to use this as an opportunity to say thank you to all of the teachers who helped me during my six years at the school, and to say my final goodbye.
(18 Jan 2016, 8:47 pm)BusLoverMum wrote Good grief. Though given that another Sunderland private school became a free school, the situation doesn't surprise me that much.

So what do you reckon? Luxury apartments, offices or care home? It's a pretty grand building.

I still think you have to pay fees for Sunderland High.

Not sure, isn't it a grade listed building?

I would something decent would be good if they did become luxury apartments.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.