You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Whats made you happy today?
The rain.

It has caused my school to flood meaning it has had to close for the day Smile

So much for the flood defense they have put in (mind, its at the top of a hill rather than the bottom).
(05 Jan 2016, 7:55 am)S813 FVK wrote The rain.

It has caused my school to flood meaning it has had to close for the day Smile

So much for the flood defense they have put in (mind, its at the top of a hill rather than the bottom).

Lucky Bugger. Mine flooded while we were inside so we eventually got sent home, this was in July 2014!
Against the Anti-Lee Club.
(09 Jan 2016, 11:50 pm)Kuyoyo wrote A good meal out with good friends (and yes, I've been home since 9). Laugh a minute

Sounds like a superb night out, glad you enjoyed every minute of it.
After all the issues with my laptop over the summer and autumn, I've managed to get myself up-to-date with photo uploading on flickr. I do therefore apologise to anyone on here who follows my photostream for the effectively 'spamming' from me today Blush

Oh, and of course, this shot from Wednesday (considering this is one of only three photos of this exceptional working)
[Image: 24297101705_067128d1a7_c.jpg]Stagecarriage 01 (KX05 HVE) by Tony Kuy, on Flickr
(10 Jan 2016, 6:23 pm)Kuyoyo wrote After all the issues with my laptop over the summer and autumn, I've managed to get myself up-to-date with photo uploading on flickr. I do therefore apologise to anyone on here who follows my photostream for the effectively 'spamming' from me today Blush

Oh, and of course, this shot from Wednesday (considering this is one of only three photos of this exceptional working)
[Image: 24297101705_067128d1a7_c.jpg]Stagecarriage 01 (KX05 HVE) by Tony Kuy, on Flickr

Looking forward to seeing 400 photos taken in Stockton.
(12 Jan 2016, 3:57 pm)Diamond One wrote Nice rare item you cannot get anymore and I found it in an instant

So you can get it, because you found it 'In an instant'....
First time doing our S1 Teesside Park shuttle bus today! Shame it wasn't very busy this afternoon. On the plus side I did clear 2807 for cabbage this morning, on the 7s.
(16 Jan 2016, 8:10 pm)tyresmoke wrote First time doing our S1 Teesside Park shuttle bus today! Shame it wasn't very busy this afternoon. On the plus side I did clear 2807 for cabbage this morning, on the 7s.

Oh, gawd. More giggles.

Funnily enough, while on the X67, earlier, I spotted a Stagecarriage 87 and Big'un thouht I'd said Stagecabbage Rolleyes
(16 Jan 2016, 9:20 pm)BusLoverMum wrote Oh, gawd. More giggles.

Funnily enough, while on the X67, earlier, I spotted a Stagecarriage 87 and Big'un thouht I'd said Stagecabbage Rolleyes

Haha well he was close. Definitely some cabbages in Stockton judging by the state of some people!
Just been reading a few websites and learnt that one of my local routes in Bristol, the 72, will be receiving 2 ADL E400MMC Virtual Electric buses. It would have been good if they bought 4 E400MMCs as there are 4 x 72 boards, however it will be good to see something other than darts running the service. Not doing too bad for investment in the Horfield area, first of all new Streetdecks for the 70/71, then these new E400MMCS. The 73 has B9s so can't complain about them  Tongue . 
(17 Jan 2016, 7:04 pm)LeeCalder wrote One of my Notts and Derby photos I took in Derby on New Years Eve will be used in Buses Magasine

Because you sent it in... lol How much do you get paid?

Steven Hodgson's Haymarket/Eldon Square shots are in every issue, I'll make sure that I cancel my monthly subscription to that drivel before it gets despatched....