Rate Thread
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
|
What has amused you/made you laugh today?
13 Jan 2016, 7:06 pm,
RE: What has amused you/made you laugh today?
(13 Jan 2016, 7:03 pm)MurdnunoC wrote And what about your cat?

The cat even can sing better she has a melodic meow
13 Jan 2016, 7:08 pm,
(13 Jan 2016, 7:06 pm)Diamond One wrote The cat even can sing better she has a melodic meow

A singing cat would be a YouTube sensation, you should film her melodic meow.
13 Jan 2016, 7:11 pm,
(13 Jan 2016, 7:05 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Do you listen to Davie's arse much?

Sadly, when we're out on a Weekend. Marcus had to listen on the E400 Demo.
13 Jan 2016, 7:15 pm,
(13 Jan 2016, 7:11 pm)DanPicken wrote Sadly, when we're out on a Weekend. Marcus had to listen on the E400 Demo.

Davie's arse seems like a real crowd-pleaser. You should promote that shit...
mb134   15 Jun 2024, 2:37 pm
(15 Jun 2024, 2:30 pm)Rob44 wrote i was on a GNE bus a while bacck when a W/c user who lived in my street tried to get on but the ramp didn't work. the driver went on his phone/radio and granted i didn't hear the whole conversation but the bus left with out them and by the time I got home they were just getting out of a Wheelchair accessible taxi ( they as in w/c user and person with them) and all the shopping at there door whilst i walked from the bus stop in the driving wind. Didn't sound like discrimination in that case!

The issue is that response shouldn't be required, and wheelchair users should be able to board buses. Obviously a broken ramp is slightly different (provided it was checked and worked on a first use inspection, and the defect happened in service), but the reports on here and elsewhere indicate that GNE have been knowingly sending out vehicles that cannot safely board wheelchair users at various bus stations, due to the centre door position of the ramp.
14 Jan 2016, 7:48 pm,
When automatic translations go wrong. The one below is equally helpful Smile

.png   review.png (Size 212.13 KB / Downloads 21)

Vsem luck and let us power! (Thinking of making this my motto)
16 Jan 2016, 8:14 pm,
The magnet was unbelievably strong in Stockton today for bus enthusiasts it seems
16 Jan 2016, 9:00 pm,
(16 Jan 2016, 8:14 pm)tyresmoke wrote The magnet was unbelievably strong in Stockton today for bus enthusiasts it seems

Big'un wants to point out that we just went through it. Twice. (Of course)
16 Jan 2016, 9:04 pm,
(16 Jan 2016, 9:00 pm)BusLoverMum wrote Big'un wants to point out that we just went through it. Twice. (Of course)

Big'un should be let loose on the forum again. Tongue
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(15 Jun 2024, 2:30 pm)Rob44 wrote i was on a GNE bus a while bacck when a W/c user who lived in my street tried to get on but the ramp didn't work. the driver went on his phone/radio and granted i didn't hear the whole conversation but the bus left with out them and by the time I got home they were just getting out of a Wheelchair accessible taxi ( they as in w/c user and person with them) and all the shopping at there door whilst i walked from the bus stop in the driving wind. Didn't sound like discrimination in that case!

The issue is that response shouldn't be required, and wheelchair users should be able to board buses. Obviously a broken ramp is slightly different (provided it was checked and worked on a first use inspection, and the defect happened in service), but the reports on here and elsewhere indicate that GNE have been knowingly sending out vehicles that cannot safely board wheelchair users at various bus stations, due to the centre door position of the ramp.
16 Jan 2016, 9:13 pm,
(16 Jan 2016, 9:04 pm)Adrian wrote Big'un should be let loose on the forum again. Tongue

Computer says no Big Grin
16 Jan 2016, 9:14 pm,
(16 Jan 2016, 9:00 pm)BusLoverMum wrote Big'un wants to point out that we just went through it. Twice. (Of course)

Twice is once too many haha! Especially with some of the characters roaming the manor...
Had the misfortune of being there 12 times today - so glad to get back on the 5s tomorrow!
16 Jan 2016, 9:17 pm,
(16 Jan 2016, 9:14 pm)tyresmoke wrote Twice is once too many haha! Especially with some of the characters roaming the manor...
Had the misfortune of being there 12 times today - so glad to get back on the 5s tomorrow!

Husband used to be lucky enough to work there.
16 Jan 2016, 9:27 pm,
(16 Jan 2016, 8:14 pm)tyresmoke wrote The magnet was unbelievably strong in Stockton today for bus enthusiasts it seems

It's the new Haymarket! Tongue

Dare bet there will be a few lingering round Boro on Monday for the new Croft service 30, or I will at least!

(16 Jan 2016, 9:14 pm)tyresmoke wrote Twice is once too many haha! Especially with some of the characters roaming the manor...

Once is too many times in fairness Tongue

16 Jan 2016, 9:38 pm,
(16 Jan 2016, 9:27 pm)Jimmi wrote It's the new Haymarket! Tongue

Dare bet there will be a few lingering round Boro on Monday for the new Croft service 30, or I will at least!

Once is too many times in fairness Tongue

Yeah probably - don't forget it doesn't serve the bus station.
16 Jan 2016, 9:44 pm,
(16 Jan 2016, 9:38 pm)tyresmoke wrote Yeah probably - don't forget it doesn't serve the bus station.

Aye, Middlesbrough Town Hall although I don't know the exact stop although it should be there for 5 minutes before it leaves again.
16 Jan 2016, 10:07 pm,
(16 Jan 2016, 9:44 pm)Jimmi wrote Aye, Middlesbrough Town Hall although I don't know the exact stop although it should be there for 5 minutes before it leaves again.

Imagine it will be the 3rd stop up, same as our 28/29
18 Jan 2016, 2:52 pm,
The new JustEat.co.uk advert with the woman singing about Chicken Madras song is a remake of Groove Armada - I See You Baby (Fat Boy Slim Remix)

I liked the old one where the guy sings "I need a balti" Remake of Bonny Tyler - I Need a Hero

18 Jan 2016, 4:15 pm,
(16 Jan 2016, 9:44 pm)Jimmi wrote Aye, Middlesbrough Town Hall although I don't know the exact stop although it should be there for 5 minutes before it leaves again.

Does it run on Saturdays?
18 Jan 2016, 4:16 pm,
(18 Jan 2016, 4:15 pm)DanPicken wrote Does it run on Saturdays?
No.
18 Jan 2016, 4:28 pm,
(18 Jan 2016, 4:16 pm)Jimmi wrote No.

Ok, Thank you Jimmi.
18 Jan 2016, 7:27 pm,
Mr Cain Twomey man, funny as fuck, this is a women on a diet

https://www.facebook.com/MrCianTwomey/vi...81/?type=2&theater
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.