You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Moderation Team Restructure

Site Administrator
Moderation Team Restructure
Some of you will be able to remember the post I made last year expressing interest in a further moderator to join the forum team.

After discussion with the forum's existing moderators, I have decided that northern156 would be a perfect fit on the team. Adrian will become 'community leader' (if we wish to give him a title!) He'll be your day to day point of contact if you have any concerns.

I will take more of a back seat role on the forum, working 'behind the scenes' to develop new features (with Liam).
Site Administrator
RE: Moderation Team Restructure
(04 Mar 2016, 7:09 pm)Michael wrote Well done northern156 =)

Now are u sure Dan?, u said that before Tongue

Back seat in terms of moderation - which, in all honesty, has been the case for a number of months now.

Today's the first time in a long while I've actually moderated a post!
(04 Mar 2016, 6:54 pm)Dan wrote Some of you will be able to remember the post I made last year expressing interest in a further moderator to join the forum team.

After discussion with the forum's existing moderators, I have decided that northern156 would be a perfect fit on the team. Adrian will become 'community leader' (if we wish to give him a title!) He'll be your day to day point of contact if you have any concerns.

I will take more of a back seat role on the forum, working 'behind the scenes' to develop new features (with Liam).

Does Adrian get to wear a shiny suit and a crown? Big Grin
(04 Mar 2016, 9:15 pm)northern156 wrote Thanks all. I will endeavour to try my best in keeping the forum ship-shape.

Also, no need to call me by my username - as most will know my real name is Sean. Smile

For now though, a drink for my transition

I've opened a bottle of my best plonk especially.

(Good name, Sean, btw. Good enough for a middle name for one of the boys, anyhow!)
(04 Mar 2016, 9:15 pm)northern156 wrote Thanks all. I will endeavour to try my best in keeping the forum ship-shape.

Also, no need to call me by my username - as most will know my real name is Sean. Smile

For now though, a drink for my transition

Well done Sean, about time a train veg joined the moderation team. Tongue
(04 Mar 2016, 6:54 pm)Dan wrote Some of you will be able to remember the post I made last year expressing interest in a further moderator to join the forum team.

Thought we weren't getting another Mod. Well done Sean.
Against the Anti-Lee Club.