You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Stalking and Such V2
Today I've seen SouthTyneLad, DanPicken, Kevin Barras, Mark Westgarth, John Westmoreland, Gary Devlin and some guy I've never met before today.
(04 Apr 2016, 10:10 pm)Davie wrote Today I've seen SouthTyneLad, DanPicken, Kevin Barras, Mark Westgarth, John Westmoreland, Gary Devlin and some guy I've never met before today.

Wasn't me lol. I was at work this morning and only bus I photoed was the Asda bus coming out of the Wall at Byker.
Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
(07 Apr 2016, 2:00 pm)Davie wrote Today I've seen Fozz, Tommy, Dan P, Steven Hogdson, Rob Smallwood and a couple others I've never met.

Don't you go spotting with Picken? It's hardly noteworthy mentioning the person you usually travel around with now is it?
(07 Apr 2016, 2:17 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Don't you go spotting with Picken? It's hardly noteworthy mentioning the person you usually travel around with now is it?
I'm going to start mentioning how I am alone on most of my outings, each time I go out!
(07 Apr 2016, 2:28 pm)Jimmi wrote I'm going to start mentioning how I am alone on most of my outings, each time I go out!

Oh, please Jimmi don't. 

Sometimes your tales of woe are heart-wrenching enough without throwing in the added element of loneliness....
(07 Apr 2016, 2:28 pm)Jimmi wrote I'm going to start mentioning how I am alone on most of my outings, each time I go out!

Best way anyway Smile
(07 Apr 2016, 2:34 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Oh, please Jimmi don't. 

Sometimes yours tales of woe are heart wrenching enough without throwing in the added element of loneliness....
So lonely!
(07 Apr 2016, 2:39 pm)Tom wrote Best way anyway Smile
It is, I actually like to do outings on my own as I can set the pace and go where I want to go etc. Can sometimes be difficult to achieve this if you have someone else in tow.

I don't mind doing the odd outing with another enthusiast from time to time as a change of pace.

Also don't mind just chatting to an enthusiast just for a few minutes somewhere. If anyone sees me out and about, feel free to say hi.
(07 Apr 2016, 2:47 pm)Jimmi wrote So lonely!
It is, I actually like to do outings on my own as I can set the pace and go where I want to go etc. Can sometimes be difficult to achieve this if you have someone else in tow.

I don't mind doing the odd outing with another enthusiast from time to time as a change of pace.

Also don't mind just chatting to an enthusiast just for a few minutes somewhere. If anyone sees me out and about, feel free to say hi.

Same here, I don't go on many outings anyway so when I do I like to get a canny bit done rather than standing around forever taking photos.
(07 Apr 2016, 9:07 pm)citaro5284 wrote Who is the lad with the back pack on then?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nebp2/2626...otostream/
That would be Thomas Simms.

I didn't go today, not because of the veg, more the fact that it was held at lunchtime and I would have ended up having a very short day out if I went to this.
(07 Apr 2016, 9:17 pm)Jimmi wrote That would be Thomas Simms.

I didn't go today, not because of the veg, more the fact that it was held at lunchtime and I would have ended up having a very short day out if I went to this.

Indeed it was Thomas, I was standing to the right of him, hence why I'm not in the picture.

The weather was pretty bad today, Though I'm off to Florida tomorrow so I'm not too fussed!
My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile
(07 Apr 2016, 9:30 pm)South Tyne Lad wrote Indeed it was Thomas, I was standing to the right of him, hence why I'm not in the picture.

The weather was pretty bad today, Though I'm off to Florida tomorrow so I'm not too fussed!

As I didn't go to the Frequenta launch I didn't see many enthusiasts today, saw three lingering round Eldon Square at around 14:40 as I left on the X21, saw one in Durham this morning and randomly saw someone I know walking through Chilton.

In a way, I kinda wished I did go. Oh well!
(07 Apr 2016, 9:17 pm)Jimmi wrote That would be Thomas Simms.

it's so close to us that we started an afternoon out with it, after an early lunch at home.
(07 Apr 2016, 10:25 pm)GMitchelhill wrote I would have been out on an explorer tomorrow, but due to it being forcast rain, I'm just going to stay in a upload more photos to Flickr.

I'm going to bake cakes and try to get the lid back on the laundry basket . Need to pick something up from the chemist, if it stays dry for long enough, but after today and yesterday, we want a day at home!
Site Administrator
(08 Apr 2016, 5:21 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com wrote So a lookalike to Dan on 5209 x36

I'd love to know who my lookalike in the North Sunderland estates is!

Only bus I've been on today is 5419, so not me.
(08 Apr 2016, 5:25 pm)Dan wrote I'd love to know who my lookalike in the North Sunderland estates is!

Only bus I've been on today is 5419, so not me.

You must have an impersonator.