Menu

Pages (2) 1 2   
South Tyne Lad   05 Jun 2015, 5:25 pm
Hello everybody i am new to Northeast Buses and id just like to say hello to everyone!!
I look at everyone's photos on flickr and regularly read the news on here every 2 weeks.

Talking about rare workings, just in the school holidays I had 5359 on the 88 it was a very smooth ride,
.... Very different to the Versas, Solars and Cadets and Merits I normally have Tongue

Sorry I didn't get a photograph of it.
Also just seen 8252 still in service today,probably the only 52 Reg cadet still at Washington.
Diamond One   05 Jun 2015, 5:35 pm
(05 Jun 2015, 5:25 pm)South Tyne Lad wrote Hello everybody i am new to Northeast Buses and id just like to say hello to everyone!!
I look at everyone's photos on flickr and regularly read the news on here every 2 weeks.

Talking about rare workings, just in the school holidays I had 5359 on the 88 it was a very smooth ride,
.... Very different to the Versas, Solars and Cadets and Merits I normally have Tongue

Also just seen 8252 still in service today,probably the only 52 Reg cadet still at Washington.

pleasure to meet you who ya called on flickr and ill follow you pronto
South Tyne Lad   05 Jun 2015, 5:40 pm
(05 Jun 2015, 5:25 pm)South Tyne Lad wrote Hello everybody i am new to Northeast Buses and id just like to say hello to everyone!!

Pleasure to meet you too,  I haven't got a Flickr account yet but maybe in the future I might get one.
omnicity4659   05 Jun 2015, 5:57 pm

Welcome to the forum  Smile
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
South Tyne Lad   05 Jun 2015, 5:58 pm
Thanks Smile
Adrian   05 Jun 2015, 6:09 pm
Welcome to the forum!

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Davie   05 Jun 2015, 6:21 pm
Welcome to the forum Smile
South Tyne Lad   05 Jun 2015, 7:44 pm
Thank you both Smile
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LeeCalder   05 Jun 2015, 8:20 pm
Welcome to the forum Sir
South Tyne Lad   05 Jun 2015, 8:23 pm
Thank you lee
NK53 TKT   23 Aug 2015, 10:12 am
I joined the forum yesterday
I like all things omnicity, urban 90 and mpd
tyresmoke   23 Aug 2015, 10:14 am
(23 Aug 2015, 10:12 am)NK53 TKT wrote I joined the forum yesterday

105 posts in two days, most of it nothing constructive at all.
I suggest you need to tone down the silliness and think about what you are posting.
Other than that, welcome to the forum!

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
NK53 TKT   23 Aug 2015, 10:16 am
(23 Aug 2015, 10:14 am)tyresmoke wrote 105 posts in two days, most of it nothing constructive at all.
I suggest you need to tone down the silliness and think about what you are posting.

OK, thanks for the advice.
South Tyne Lad   23 Aug 2015, 10:17 am
(23 Aug 2015, 10:14 am)tyresmoke wrote 105 posts in two days, most of it nothing constructive at all.

In 2 days he will post more than what I have in 3 months!

My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile
NK53 TKT   23 Aug 2015, 10:17 am
(23 Aug 2015, 10:17 am)South Tyne Lad wrote In 2 days he will post more than what I have in 3 months!

Really?!
South Tyne Lad   23 Aug 2015, 10:40 am
(23 Aug 2015, 10:17 am)NK53 TKT wrote Really?!

Yes!

My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
omnicity4659   23 Aug 2015, 10:43 am
(23 Aug 2015, 10:40 am)South Tyne Lad wrote Yes!

I counted 6 posts in ten minutes before.

The average per hour is 24.
LeeCalder   23 Aug 2015, 11:03 am
(23 Aug 2015, 10:12 am)NK53 TKT wrote I joined the forum yesterday

Welcome to the forum, however, please trim down your signature!
Michael   23 Aug 2015, 3:39 pm
Welcome to the forum.

Had 150 unread messages yesterday when i checked the forum........ i hadn't checked my phone from 3pm till 9pmish.....

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
NK53 TKT   26 Aug 2015, 3:06 pm
(23 Aug 2015, 3:39 pm)Michael wrote Welcome to the forum.

Had 150 unread messages yesterday when i checked the forum........ i hadn't checked my phone from 3pm till 9pmish.....
Thank you
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Josh   28 Sep 2015, 7:43 pm
Hello i'm to new to neb forums.
Attached Files
.png
Capture.PNG (Size 12.98 KB Downloads 35)
Ambassador   25 Jan 2016, 6:27 pm
Hi

I'm a long time lurker but a new contributor.

I'm a 30 something office based enthusiast. Used to collect models and other stuff in my youth but kinda grew out of it.

I'd probably call myself an informed passengers as opposed to a full on enthusiast, I'm not great with engines etc and I long for the days of Metrobuses and a proper Northern livery. I even miss Marshall Darts.

You can normally find me shuttling up and down the Durham Road towards Newcastle. I currently work in the office of a well known purveyor of pasties

Wistfully stuck in the 90s
PO51WNF   05 Jun 2016, 10:18 pm
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum but know a couple of people on here.

I'm from the West Midlands but love exploring places and learning about public transport all across the country...

I've been interested in buses since I was about 11, now I'm 18. I've been working casually at The Green Bus, an operator local to me, for over 3 years since I was 15. I do all sorts, from piloting buses, to admin stuff, to running control by myself...all this has taught me so much about how a bus company is run.

Yesterday I made my first trip to the northeast and loved it! The variety of buses you have up here is awesome, but I didn't have anywhere near enough time to do everything I wanted, although on the plus side I met an existing friend and made a new one. Hopefully I will be back in the northeast soon...

Thanks for reading and feel free to message me Smile

Matt.
Michael   06 Jun 2016, 5:12 am
(05 Jun 2016, 10:18 pm)PO51WNF wrote Hi everyone,

I'm from the West Midlands but love exploring places and learning about public transport all across the country...

I've been interested in buses since I was about 11, now I'm 18. I've been working casually at The Green Bus, an operator local to me, for over 3 years since I was 15. I do all sorts, from piloting buses, to admin stuff, to running control by myself...all this has taught me so much about how a bus company is run.

Yesterday I made my first trip to the northeast and loved it! The variety of buses you have up here is awesome, but I didn't have anywhere near enough time to do everything I wanted, although on the plus side I met an existing friend and made a new one. Hopefully I will be back in the northeast soon...

Matt.

Welcome to the forum Matt =) 

Which parts of the NE did you visit?

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
South Tyne Lad   06 Jun 2016, 6:49 am

Matt.

Welcome back Matt Smile

South Tyne Lad   06 Jun 2016, 6:50 am
(06 Jun 2016, 5:12 am)Michael wrote Welcome to the forum Matt =) 

We took him on a bit of a tour, Though mostly round Tyne and Wear.

omnicity4659   06 Jun 2016, 7:49 am

Matt.

Welcome to the forum Matt Smile

You already know who I am so I won't explain haha

And, it's not a boat it's a ferry, and it's not a tram it's a Metrocar.  Tongue
PO51WNF   06 Jun 2016, 7:26 pm
(06 Jun 2016, 5:12 am)Michael wrote Welcome to the forum Matt =) 

Thanks Michael Smile

Like South Tyne Lad said, it was mainly a tour of the Tyne and Wear area. I caught the Metro up to Whitley Bay, then the 309 back into Newcastle. I then got the 21 to Durham where I met Tommy and South Tyne Lad. We then caught the 21 to Gateshead, where Tommy and I changed onto the Metro to South Shields as I wanted to go on the ferry! Then met up with South Tyne Lad again at North Shields, and caught the Metro to South Gosforth, then to the Airport. Then Tommy and I caught the Metro to Sunderland, then went back to Newcastle on a Pacer (love these!). After that it was time to call it a day as I was knackered... I left home at 05:01 and got back at 23:39, but had an amazing day Smile
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   06 Jun 2016, 7:30 pm
(06 Jun 2016, 7:26 pm)PO51WNF wrote Thanks Michael Smile

Like South Tyne Lad said, it was mainly a tour of the Tyne and Wear area. I caught the Metro up to Whitley Bay, then the 309 back into Newcastle. I then got the 21 to Durham where I met Tommy and South Tyne Lad. We then caught the 21 to Gateshead, where Tommy and I changed onto the Metro to South Shields as I wanted to go on the ferry! Then met up with South Tyne Lad again at North Shields, and caught the Metro to South Gosforth, then to the Airport. Then Tommy and I caught the Metro to Sunderland, then went back to Newcastle on a Pacer (love these!). After that it was time to call it a day as I was knackered... I left home at 05:01 and got back at 23:39, but had an amazing day Smile

I take it back, you aren't welcome hahaha Tongue

Seems you had a good day out =D.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
PO51WNF   06 Jun 2016, 7:57 pm
(06 Jun 2016, 7:30 pm)Michael wrote I take it back, you aren't welcome hahaha Tongue

Seems you had a good day out =D.

Hahah I like Voyagers too Wink

Yeah I did Smile
Pages (2) 1 2