Deprecated: preg_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /home/northeas/public_html/forums/inc/functions.php on line 5724
Games | North East Buses

Skip to main content

Site Administrator
RE: Games
(15 Apr 2014, 9:49 am)Michael wrote Thing is with football games is, you never get any of the really lower league teams such as the Conference North/South

Dan what level are you up to on Theme Hospital?

I only played it that night and when I went to play on it the following day, no progress had been saved! Rage quitted. Tongue
Was on the fourth hospital though.

I think you can press C when on the loading screen to get to any level but your mouse turns invisible.
(15 Apr 2014, 9:55 am)Dan wrote I only played it that night and when I went to play on it the following day, no progress had been saved! Rage quitted. Tongue
Was on the fourth hospital though.

I think you can press C when on the loading screen to get to any level but your mouse turns invisible.

U tried loading it from save number 8 to?, sometimes it saves to 2 save tabs.

Really?, i'm up to the 4th level
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Site Administrator
(15 Apr 2014, 9:57 am)Michael wrote U tried loading it from save number 8 to?, sometimes it saves to 2 save tabs.

Really?, i'm up to the 4th level

Aye, I tried save number 8 but nowt. Knowing me I didn't bother saving it actually.
Might have a break from the Maths papers 'cause I'm starting to get the easy questions wrong (silly mistakes)... See if I can get on Level 4 again with the level cheat.
(15 Apr 2014, 9:59 am)Dan wrote Aye, I tried save number 8 but nowt. Knowing me I didn't bother saving it actually.
Might have a break from the Maths papers 'cause I'm starting to get the easy questions wrong (silly mistakes)... See if I can get on Level 4 again with the level cheat.

No cheating!!! XD.

Ugh Maths, hate it, iv'e just had to do a full unit on it on my course.... although it was basic maths it was still boring!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Site Administrator
(15 Apr 2014, 10:01 am)Michael wrote No cheating!!! XD.

Ugh Maths, hate it, iv'e just had to do a full unit on it on my course.... although it was basic maths it was still boring!

I've just failed on Level 5...oops. Remember this one being difficult.
(15 Apr 2014, 10:37 am)Dan wrote I've just failed on Level 5...oops. Remember this one being difficult.

=(, not good

I remember getting to the level before the last one, it took me many tries
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
(15 Apr 2014, 9:49 am)Michael wrote Thing is with football games is, you never get any of the really lower league teams such as the Conference North/South

Dan what level are you up to on Theme Hospital?

Football Manager, both PC and Handheld goes down to Conference North/South and a good range of clubs comes up, based on reputation, so on my handheld game when my tablet works, I am playing as Guiseley, done well, and seen teams like Dulwich, Maidstone, Whitby and the Metropolitan Police tean progress...

On PC, use the bundled editor and the league system can be easily created right down to Step 10/11(Northern Alliance Div 1/2)
Site Administrator
Wondering if anyone here ever played Disney's "Toontown Online"?

I spent quite a lot of my time on there about five years ago, but it was mainly during the winter months when it was dark as soon as I got home from school.

I stumbled across something the other day which said how it had closed down, and I was gutted! Remembered all about it and how much I enjoyed the game. Shortly after, I found out that a group of teenagers are reviving it, in the form of "Toontown Rewritten". Essentially the same game, with some tweaks, and they're expecting to add new content too.

I signed up for the nostalgia and discovered that there was 60,000 people viewing the site - and a lot of these people were then signing up to play the semi-open BETA test version of the game.

After just under 48 hours of waiting in line (can you believe it?!), I managed to get in and have a three-hour long duration test of it this morning.

Although catered for kids, I'm surprised at how many older teenagers and adults are playing the game - judging by a forum set up for the game.
(11 Sep 2014, 8:41 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote Would rather play on Fifa if i'm Honest.

I was kidding.

What on earth would that game even entail, would it be a scavenger hunt where you have to find clues as to what the recipe is or do you have to tie her up and imprison her until she reveals the recipe.
(08 Jul 2016, 8:55 pm)NK53 TKT wrote I only play OMSI 2, FSX and Train Simulator 2016

I'm currently starting a Volvo B7TL Sound Mod for Omsi 2, Hoping to sample a Gemini for sounds to place in Gemini 1 for Omsi 2
There's also a Plaxton President body lurking around waiting to be released on the Dennis Trident, Though once that's released i'll be adding sounds from a B7TL President into it.
Keeps it more realistic and also because the Presidents have a different gearbox setup ( in this example ) to GNE's Gemini's.

Takes a long time to make it though, So I wouldn't be surprised if it takes a good 5 weeks or something.
My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile
Out of interest, does anyone else have no clue with OMSI 2? I bought it and gave up before I even started driving. I don't really bother with bus simulators as most of them look crap but OMSI 2 does actually look decent so wouldn't mind giving it a try again if I can find it.
(09 Jul 2016, 9:06 am)Tom wrote Out of interest, does anyone else have no clue with OMSI 2? I bought it and gave up before I even started driving. I don't really bother with bus simulators as most of them look crap but OMSI 2 does actually look decent so wouldn't mind giving it a try again if I can find it.

OMSI 2 is a fantastic game. There are now so many buses and maps that are released everywhere, from Bath to Poland. The buses are great too, there's loads of different types of Citaro, Solaris, B9TLs and much more. The realism is fantastic but if you do bother to get back into it, I would consider purchasing a Logitech wheel as I have played OMSI with the mouse/keyboard before and it's no where near as fun when with a steering wheel and pedals. There are also payware addons available like Hamburg, Vienna, Chicago, Gladbeck and even a London map in construction, with around 20 drivable lines and an NBFL and a left path Citaro/Citaro G

There's a huge map in construction set in Totnes/Paington, and some of the photos look fantastic. There aren't many left path maps out but the UKDT (UK Driving Team) have made a fantastic effort with making authentic British maps.

Sorry if I'm rambling on, I was just surprised to hear that when talking to a few members of this forum in person they had never even heard of OMSI before.
(09 Jul 2016, 9:30 am)Jackamcardle wrote OMSI 2 is a fantastic game. There are now so many buses and maps that are released everywhere, from Bath to Poland. The buses are great too, there's loads of different types of Citaro, Solaris, B9TLs and much more. The realism is fantastic but if you do bother to get back into it, I would consider purchasing a Logitech wheel as I have played OMSI with the mouse/keyboard before and it's no where near as fun when with a steering wheel and pedals. There are also payware addons available like Hamburg, Vienna, Chicago, Gladbeck and even a London map in construction, with around 20 drivable lines and an NBFL and a left path Citaro/Citaro G

There's a huge map in construction set in Totnes/Paington, and some of the photos look fantastic. There aren't many left path maps out but the UKDT (UK Driving Team) have made a fantastic effort with making authentic British maps.

Sorry if I'm rambling on, I was just surprised to hear that when talking to a few members of this forum in person they had never even heard of OMSI before.

Yeah it seems like a great game and plenty of models/maps too which is good, however I just had no idea what I was doing. There is no tutorial or anything when it first comes on so I didn't know what to do.

I might try it again to be honest especially the British maps.
(09 Jul 2016, 5:31 pm)Adrian wrote If anyone is after a game where you build the infrastructure, try Cities in Motion 2 or Cities: Skylines. I haven't got the latter, as my graphics card isn't supported, but CIM 2 is quite good.

I have the first one too both really good games.

Anyone seen this "Pokemon Go", which has been released in the USA and a few other countries... Its taking the internet by storm.

Least its getting people to go outside
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Playstation made some announcements yesterday at Playstation experience: All Playstation exclusives.....

Uncharted 4: The Lost Legacy. The stars are Chloe Frazier and Nadine Ross.

The Last of Us Part 2 is confirmed. Ellie is back; apparently so is Joel.

Crash Bandicoot is remastered in the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, coming next year. (First 3 games)

More games here: http://www.polygon.com/2016/12/3/1383008...s-trailers

R.I.P my wallet
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Alex86
Unregistered
Crash is back! I know that they originally announced it on E3 but I was so worried that it will be quite bad. However, after the gameplay videos I know that it will be very, very good and I will definitely buy it on day 1. It looks like they just improved the graphic and that's it. Perfect! Smile