Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Go North East Go North East: Service Suggestions v2

Go North East: Service Suggestions v2

Go North East: Service Suggestions v2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (150) Previous 14 5 6150 Next
Tom

07 Aug 2016, 8:35 pm #81
(07 Aug 2016, 8:23 pm)South Tyne Lad South Tyneside and Gateshead Service Revisions

New Citylink Service 58 - Newcastle Market Street , Gateshead Interchange , Deckham , Wardley , A184 , Southern Side of Fellgate Estate , Hedworth , South Leam , Tyne Dock , Chichester , South Shields

A mostly new routing to the current 58, Replacing the Q1/Q2 section between Gateshead Interchange and Heworth, And the routing of the Original Fab Fifty Seven years ago to Shields.

This will be a faster, More direct service compared to the 27 but will still serve heavily populated Residential Estates along the way, Aswell as competing with the unreliable Green and Yellow Line Metro Services.
Fares will compete with Metro between South Shields and Fellgate, With a direct service in under 35 Mins from Fellgate and 50 Mins from Tyne Dock.
The current Versa's will be displaced to another Service mentioned below, A batch of 15 Optare Metrocity's will come to replace the displaced Citylink Versa's to South Tyne Service 88.

Frequency :

4-6AM First journey from South Shields at 4:40AM , Arriving at Market around a hour later. Half Hourly with all services going to South Shields
6-9AM Frequency ups to every 10 Mins, With 4 Buses an hour finishing short at Heworth, 2 Buses a Hour extend the full route to South Shields.
9AM-6PM Every 10 Mins with 4 Buses an hour finishing at Heworth, 2 Continue to South Shields. Diagrams will finish with a Short to Heworth after Peak Time, Before running light to Riverside, 1 Diagram finishes at Gateshead, Running from South Shields.
6-End of Service : Half Hourly, Running full route to South Shields, Late night departure at 23:45 from Market Street on Fridays and Saturdays, Finishing at Tyne Dock.

Quaylink Service Q1/Q2 - Newcastle Central Station - Quayside - Gateshead Interchange - Low Fell - Wrekenton - Heworth - Current 58 route to Gateshead .

Service will remain unchanged but will be rerouted on the current 58 route to Gateshead to replace the 58, A extra 1 Versa will be added into the PVR coming from the Citylink batch.

South Tyne Service 88/88A South Shields - Chichester - South Tyneside Hospital - Simonside - South Leam - Jarrow - Jarrow Estates - Hebburn - Monkton Lane - Lukes Lane

Current Versa + 1 Solar allocation is replaced with a 11x Optare Versa Allocation off the Citylink 58, A extra Versa is allocated to allow more running time.
Next Stop Announcements will also be provided to make use of the NSA's inside these Versa's, Free Wifi is also provided, Upgrading the spec on this route.

Section between Jarrow and Lukes Lane is downgraded to every 30 Mins, Due to the less passengers using this section. A quicker and already present alternative is via the 27, Which serves Hebburn and Monkton Lane estates.
The Section between Jarrow and South Shields is upgraded to every 10 mins ( 88 Every 20 Mins and 88A the Same ) Competing with Stagecoach's Service 18 between Brockely Whins and South Shields and erasing capacity issues at Peak Times.

New Purple Arrow Service 15 South Shields - Westoe - Harton Nook - Whiteleas - Bolden Colliery - Wardley - Then current 67 route Winlaton via the Metrocentre, Also will serve Gateshead Interchange

A new service similar to the recent Blue Arrow Concept, This time connecting South Tyneside to the Metrocentre.

This service serves area not served by the Metro-X66 Connection, Getting more passengers onto the former Service 67aswell as offering a Semi-Fast service to the Metrocentre from South Tyneside.

PVR would be in the region of 7 or 8, With Half-Hourly frequencys during the day, And Hourly frequency's in Early Mornings and Late Evenings running Wardley - Metrocentre only.
Sundays will be Hourly on the Full route to South Shields, Reverting to only Wardley - Metrocentre in the evening

The last departure from the Metrocentre to South Shields will be 9:40 PM on Weekdays and Saturdays and 5:40 PM on Sundays.

A ( Hopefully ) Short Term allocation of 4932-35, 4942-43 and 4966 would be in place, 4926-4931 will remain as Red Spares.

Hope you have enjoyed reading
South Tyne Lad

I saw this come up somewhere on Facebook and I wonder if you could do something like this to improve the services - http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/local...-1-8054724. Seems people aren't happy with the links to the hospital so maybe you could have:

14 - South Shields-Ocean Road-South Tyneside Hospital then fast to Jarrow and Hebburn then goes to Wardley/Ellen Wilkinson Estate then it goes onto Newcastle direct via Heworth and Gateshead to provide a faster link from Wardley than the 57 and also from areas in South Tyneside. Or it could even replace the 69 which would make sense.
15 - As you said

They mention in there about the reliability of the 88/88A too so that needs to be sorted out.

Only thing is even though the metro is crap I'm not sure how many people would choose the bus over it to be fair.
Tom
07 Aug 2016, 8:35 pm #81

(07 Aug 2016, 8:23 pm)South Tyne Lad South Tyneside and Gateshead Service Revisions

New Citylink Service 58 - Newcastle Market Street , Gateshead Interchange , Deckham , Wardley , A184 , Southern Side of Fellgate Estate , Hedworth , South Leam , Tyne Dock , Chichester , South Shields

A mostly new routing to the current 58, Replacing the Q1/Q2 section between Gateshead Interchange and Heworth, And the routing of the Original Fab Fifty Seven years ago to Shields.

This will be a faster, More direct service compared to the 27 but will still serve heavily populated Residential Estates along the way, Aswell as competing with the unreliable Green and Yellow Line Metro Services.
Fares will compete with Metro between South Shields and Fellgate, With a direct service in under 35 Mins from Fellgate and 50 Mins from Tyne Dock.
The current Versa's will be displaced to another Service mentioned below, A batch of 15 Optare Metrocity's will come to replace the displaced Citylink Versa's to South Tyne Service 88.

Frequency :

4-6AM First journey from South Shields at 4:40AM , Arriving at Market around a hour later. Half Hourly with all services going to South Shields
6-9AM Frequency ups to every 10 Mins, With 4 Buses an hour finishing short at Heworth, 2 Buses a Hour extend the full route to South Shields.
9AM-6PM Every 10 Mins with 4 Buses an hour finishing at Heworth, 2 Continue to South Shields. Diagrams will finish with a Short to Heworth after Peak Time, Before running light to Riverside, 1 Diagram finishes at Gateshead, Running from South Shields.
6-End of Service : Half Hourly, Running full route to South Shields, Late night departure at 23:45 from Market Street on Fridays and Saturdays, Finishing at Tyne Dock.

Quaylink Service Q1/Q2 - Newcastle Central Station - Quayside - Gateshead Interchange - Low Fell - Wrekenton - Heworth - Current 58 route to Gateshead .

Service will remain unchanged but will be rerouted on the current 58 route to Gateshead to replace the 58, A extra 1 Versa will be added into the PVR coming from the Citylink batch.

South Tyne Service 88/88A South Shields - Chichester - South Tyneside Hospital - Simonside - South Leam - Jarrow - Jarrow Estates - Hebburn - Monkton Lane - Lukes Lane

Current Versa + 1 Solar allocation is replaced with a 11x Optare Versa Allocation off the Citylink 58, A extra Versa is allocated to allow more running time.
Next Stop Announcements will also be provided to make use of the NSA's inside these Versa's, Free Wifi is also provided, Upgrading the spec on this route.

Section between Jarrow and Lukes Lane is downgraded to every 30 Mins, Due to the less passengers using this section. A quicker and already present alternative is via the 27, Which serves Hebburn and Monkton Lane estates.
The Section between Jarrow and South Shields is upgraded to every 10 mins ( 88 Every 20 Mins and 88A the Same ) Competing with Stagecoach's Service 18 between Brockely Whins and South Shields and erasing capacity issues at Peak Times.

New Purple Arrow Service 15 South Shields - Westoe - Harton Nook - Whiteleas - Bolden Colliery - Wardley - Then current 67 route Winlaton via the Metrocentre, Also will serve Gateshead Interchange

A new service similar to the recent Blue Arrow Concept, This time connecting South Tyneside to the Metrocentre.

This service serves area not served by the Metro-X66 Connection, Getting more passengers onto the former Service 67aswell as offering a Semi-Fast service to the Metrocentre from South Tyneside.

PVR would be in the region of 7 or 8, With Half-Hourly frequencys during the day, And Hourly frequency's in Early Mornings and Late Evenings running Wardley - Metrocentre only.
Sundays will be Hourly on the Full route to South Shields, Reverting to only Wardley - Metrocentre in the evening

The last departure from the Metrocentre to South Shields will be 9:40 PM on Weekdays and Saturdays and 5:40 PM on Sundays.

A ( Hopefully ) Short Term allocation of 4932-35, 4942-43 and 4966 would be in place, 4926-4931 will remain as Red Spares.

Hope you have enjoyed reading
South Tyne Lad

I saw this come up somewhere on Facebook and I wonder if you could do something like this to improve the services - http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/local...-1-8054724. Seems people aren't happy with the links to the hospital so maybe you could have:

14 - South Shields-Ocean Road-South Tyneside Hospital then fast to Jarrow and Hebburn then goes to Wardley/Ellen Wilkinson Estate then it goes onto Newcastle direct via Heworth and Gateshead to provide a faster link from Wardley than the 57 and also from areas in South Tyneside. Or it could even replace the 69 which would make sense.
15 - As you said

They mention in there about the reliability of the 88/88A too so that needs to be sorted out.

Only thing is even though the metro is crap I'm not sure how many people would choose the bus over it to be fair.

V514DFT

09 Aug 2016, 10:28 am #82
(07 Aug 2016, 8:35 pm)Tom I saw this come up somewhere on Facebook and I wonder if you could do something like this to improve the services - http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/local...-1-8054724. Seems people aren't happy with the links to the hospital so maybe you could have:

15 - As you said

I think these are actually sensible suggestions,but just one small problem,what would you re number the current 14 and 15/15A
V514DFT
09 Aug 2016, 10:28 am #82

(07 Aug 2016, 8:35 pm)Tom I saw this come up somewhere on Facebook and I wonder if you could do something like this to improve the services - http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/local...-1-8054724. Seems people aren't happy with the links to the hospital so maybe you could have:

15 - As you said

I think these are actually sensible suggestions,but just one small problem,what would you re number the current 14 and 15/15A

GuyParkRoyal

09 Aug 2016, 2:32 pm #83
(07 Aug 2016, 8:23 pm)South Tyne Lad

I can’t see the point in reducing the frequency of the 88/88A to every 30mins between Jarrow and Lukes Lane Estate. That proposal will leave massive sections of Hebburn with buses running to a reduced one per hour frequency in each direction. The same reduced service would affect areas of employment in Jarrow.

Contrary to your view that the 27 will provide an alternative this is clearly not the case as the Crusader goes nowhere near vast sections of Hebburn. Here are my concerns:

One of South Tyneside’s employment hotspots is served by the 88A at locations on both sides of Blackett Street consisting of Jarrow Business Centre and Viking Business Park. People employed at those locations would see a significant reduction in travel opportunities with the current two buses per hour service reduced to one per hour frequency in each direction. Wagonway Road Industrial Estate in Hebburn is another area of employment served by the 88A although I accept that customers could walk from the 88 route to get there. Indeed the post code NE31 1SP on the 88A route has a very high density of employment mainly around the A&P Docks area.

New social housing has recently been built at School Street with more development due on Argyle Street hopefully increasing demand for bus use on the 88. Lyon Street, Ellison Street and the surrounding area all with a low car ownership ratio will suffer a significant service frequency reduction as will the remainder of the Hebburn Quay Village. Victoria Road West, Crawley Avenue, Toner Avenue, Hartleburn Avenue and part of the Lakes Estates will have their connections to the remainder of South Tyneside reduced in frequency.

The current 88 serves the Hebburn Cemetery and Reyrolle Sports Ground on a half hour each direction service. With your proposal this would be reduced to once an hour each way and when you see elderly people (as I have)  that have had to wait up to half an hour after attending a funeral getting on the bus I would not want to be the person proposing a once per hour service on the 88 (supplement by the 515).

The unique selling point of the South Tyne 88/88A is that it offers a through service at Lukes Lane. The through service provides a clock and anti-clock circle around the southern part of Hebburn on a half hour each way frequency. This circle around Hebburn is an essential service used by people to get to the shops, doctors surgeries and the medical centre. The circle route currently also allows students from the town’s main Comprehensive School on Campbell Park Road to travel in both directions on a half hour frequency. The Lakes School is served in a similar way. This through service has been developed and improved over the years by Go North East with the input of other stakeholders and to cut such a service would undermine all of that hard work.

Lukes Lane would still have two buses per hour with your proposal and it could probably survive with that service. However being an area of low car ownership Lukes Lane is likely to generate enough revenue to justify the current service.
You say that passenger numbers on the Jarrow to Lukes Lane section is lower than the section from Jarrow to South Shields. It is not just numbers of passengers that needs to be taken into account it is revenue that matters and in my experience the 88/88A benefits from a lot of short hop customers in Hebburn such as Crawley Avenue or Marine Drive to the local ASDA. Short hop fares are a good revenue stream.  I have seen many photos from a local bus enthusiast showing good loadings at Hebburn ASDA on the 88/88A.

I will never object to the frequency reduction of a service when it fails to meet revenue targets. The bus operators Commercial Team should be left to make such decisions on service reductions with the enthusiast community constructively suggesting new and enhanced services. If a reasonable profit can be achieved with 4 buses per hour and if the frequency is then reduced to 2 per hour there is a risk that a competitor could see an opportunity to step in. Alternatively Nexus could tender out some of your proposed withdrawn runs which might benefit a competitor. In any event I believe that some journeys on the 88/88A are supported by Nexus so proposing service reductions might not be as simple as your suggestion.

I do like your idea on having a standard type of vehicle on the 88/88A route. Any proposal to go all Versa working would require an alternative utilisation for the Solar that runs the morning 92 & 856 if it is no longer going to deployed on the ( 88) 88A. Perhaps suggesting a new route for the Solar or finding an existing route where it can earn its keep during the day would help.

GuyParkRoyal
09 Aug 2016, 2:32 pm #83

(07 Aug 2016, 8:23 pm)South Tyne Lad

I can’t see the point in reducing the frequency of the 88/88A to every 30mins between Jarrow and Lukes Lane Estate. That proposal will leave massive sections of Hebburn with buses running to a reduced one per hour frequency in each direction. The same reduced service would affect areas of employment in Jarrow.

Contrary to your view that the 27 will provide an alternative this is clearly not the case as the Crusader goes nowhere near vast sections of Hebburn. Here are my concerns:

One of South Tyneside’s employment hotspots is served by the 88A at locations on both sides of Blackett Street consisting of Jarrow Business Centre and Viking Business Park. People employed at those locations would see a significant reduction in travel opportunities with the current two buses per hour service reduced to one per hour frequency in each direction. Wagonway Road Industrial Estate in Hebburn is another area of employment served by the 88A although I accept that customers could walk from the 88 route to get there. Indeed the post code NE31 1SP on the 88A route has a very high density of employment mainly around the A&P Docks area.

New social housing has recently been built at School Street with more development due on Argyle Street hopefully increasing demand for bus use on the 88. Lyon Street, Ellison Street and the surrounding area all with a low car ownership ratio will suffer a significant service frequency reduction as will the remainder of the Hebburn Quay Village. Victoria Road West, Crawley Avenue, Toner Avenue, Hartleburn Avenue and part of the Lakes Estates will have their connections to the remainder of South Tyneside reduced in frequency.

The current 88 serves the Hebburn Cemetery and Reyrolle Sports Ground on a half hour each direction service. With your proposal this would be reduced to once an hour each way and when you see elderly people (as I have)  that have had to wait up to half an hour after attending a funeral getting on the bus I would not want to be the person proposing a once per hour service on the 88 (supplement by the 515).

The unique selling point of the South Tyne 88/88A is that it offers a through service at Lukes Lane. The through service provides a clock and anti-clock circle around the southern part of Hebburn on a half hour each way frequency. This circle around Hebburn is an essential service used by people to get to the shops, doctors surgeries and the medical centre. The circle route currently also allows students from the town’s main Comprehensive School on Campbell Park Road to travel in both directions on a half hour frequency. The Lakes School is served in a similar way. This through service has been developed and improved over the years by Go North East with the input of other stakeholders and to cut such a service would undermine all of that hard work.

Lukes Lane would still have two buses per hour with your proposal and it could probably survive with that service. However being an area of low car ownership Lukes Lane is likely to generate enough revenue to justify the current service.
You say that passenger numbers on the Jarrow to Lukes Lane section is lower than the section from Jarrow to South Shields. It is not just numbers of passengers that needs to be taken into account it is revenue that matters and in my experience the 88/88A benefits from a lot of short hop customers in Hebburn such as Crawley Avenue or Marine Drive to the local ASDA. Short hop fares are a good revenue stream.  I have seen many photos from a local bus enthusiast showing good loadings at Hebburn ASDA on the 88/88A.

I will never object to the frequency reduction of a service when it fails to meet revenue targets. The bus operators Commercial Team should be left to make such decisions on service reductions with the enthusiast community constructively suggesting new and enhanced services. If a reasonable profit can be achieved with 4 buses per hour and if the frequency is then reduced to 2 per hour there is a risk that a competitor could see an opportunity to step in. Alternatively Nexus could tender out some of your proposed withdrawn runs which might benefit a competitor. In any event I believe that some journeys on the 88/88A are supported by Nexus so proposing service reductions might not be as simple as your suggestion.

I do like your idea on having a standard type of vehicle on the 88/88A route. Any proposal to go all Versa working would require an alternative utilisation for the Solar that runs the morning 92 & 856 if it is no longer going to deployed on the ( 88) 88A. Perhaps suggesting a new route for the Solar or finding an existing route where it can earn its keep during the day would help.

10 Aug 2016, 9:57 pm #84
Service suggestion.
4. Hougton le spring - fence houses - shiney androw - Glebe - washington - concord - heworth - Saltmeadows - Gateshead stadium - Gateshead.
This service will replace the 93,94 between heworth and Gateshead.
With this service 4 will be decreased to operate every 15 minutes with peak extra journeys scheduled.
2x buses will join the brand
5337,38 from stanley will join with 2x solars to stanley.
Riverside will operate 2 buses on the 4 these being 5337,38.
20. South shields - harton nook - cleadon - fullwell Grange - Wheatsheaf - Sunderland - Barnes - Silksworth - Doxford international - Hougton le spring - hall lane - east rainton - Belmont - Durham
This service will be revised slightly and will continue to operate every 20 minutes.
This service will replace service 35A,36 in silksworth as the service will run evenings and sundays aswell.
This service will follow the old 33 route to doxford international.
The service will allow service x35 to no longer serve doxford international.
Services 35A,36 will replace service 20 between the barnes and East herrington section.
20A. South shields - harton nook - cleadon - East Boldon metro - Boldon bank top - Downhill - ferryboat lane - Enterprise park - Queen Alex bridge - palion - royal hospital - Barnes - East herrington board inn - Hougton le spring - Rainton bridge - East Rainton - Belmont - Durham - Arnison centre.
This service will omit sunderland and will service east Boldon metro and ferryboat lane.
This service will operate every 30 minutes.
With this service 36 will be allowed to ternamate at sunderland allowing the extension to the docks possible without confusion.
The service will provide additional transport to Arnison centre as well
X20. South shields - harton nook - cleadon - fullwell Grange - Wheatsheaf - Sunderland - Barnes - East herrington - A690- Belmont - Durham.
This service will operate at peak times and will omit hougton le spring, east rainton to provide a fast service

Best bus ever
biglugs@yahoo.com
10 Aug 2016, 9:57 pm #84

Service suggestion.
4. Hougton le spring - fence houses - shiney androw - Glebe - washington - concord - heworth - Saltmeadows - Gateshead stadium - Gateshead.
This service will replace the 93,94 between heworth and Gateshead.
With this service 4 will be decreased to operate every 15 minutes with peak extra journeys scheduled.
2x buses will join the brand
5337,38 from stanley will join with 2x solars to stanley.
Riverside will operate 2 buses on the 4 these being 5337,38.
20. South shields - harton nook - cleadon - fullwell Grange - Wheatsheaf - Sunderland - Barnes - Silksworth - Doxford international - Hougton le spring - hall lane - east rainton - Belmont - Durham
This service will be revised slightly and will continue to operate every 20 minutes.
This service will replace service 35A,36 in silksworth as the service will run evenings and sundays aswell.
This service will follow the old 33 route to doxford international.
The service will allow service x35 to no longer serve doxford international.
Services 35A,36 will replace service 20 between the barnes and East herrington section.
20A. South shields - harton nook - cleadon - East Boldon metro - Boldon bank top - Downhill - ferryboat lane - Enterprise park - Queen Alex bridge - palion - royal hospital - Barnes - East herrington board inn - Hougton le spring - Rainton bridge - East Rainton - Belmont - Durham - Arnison centre.
This service will omit sunderland and will service east Boldon metro and ferryboat lane.
This service will operate every 30 minutes.
With this service 36 will be allowed to ternamate at sunderland allowing the extension to the docks possible without confusion.
The service will provide additional transport to Arnison centre as well
X20. South shields - harton nook - cleadon - fullwell Grange - Wheatsheaf - Sunderland - Barnes - East herrington - A690- Belmont - Durham.
This service will operate at peak times and will omit hougton le spring, east rainton to provide a fast service

Best bus ever

Ds1197

17 Aug 2016, 5:29 pm #85
New serives South Tyne Loop
South Shields-Ocean Road-The Sundeil-Horsly Hill-Marsden-Harton Nook-South Tyneside Hospital-Whitleas-Biddick Hall-Boldon Asda-Fellgate-Monkton Business Park-Monkton Lane Estate-Luke's Lane Estate-Hebburn-Jarrow-York Avenue-Primroe-Simonside-Tyne Dock-Stanhope Road-Chichester-South Shields.

This service would run round in both directions.
Ds1197
17 Aug 2016, 5:29 pm #85

New serives South Tyne Loop
South Shields-Ocean Road-The Sundeil-Horsly Hill-Marsden-Harton Nook-South Tyneside Hospital-Whitleas-Biddick Hall-Boldon Asda-Fellgate-Monkton Business Park-Monkton Lane Estate-Luke's Lane Estate-Hebburn-Jarrow-York Avenue-Primroe-Simonside-Tyne Dock-Stanhope Road-Chichester-South Shields.

17 Aug 2016, 11:08 pm #86
(17 Aug 2016, 5:29 pm)Ds1197 New serives South Tyne Loop

Reliability would be catastrophic on this, The current 88 ( Which covers half of the places shown ) suffers from Major Delays pretty much every Evening Peak ( Also includes School finishing time )

Shields to the Hospital, Whitleas , Biddick Hall , Bolden Asda and Fellgate is covered by the 5 every half a hour and everything else bar the Hospital is also served by the 50 every half and hour.

Stagecoach have a big presence in Most of the inner Shields areas, Enough to make a competitors route unviable.

My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile
South Tyne Lad
17 Aug 2016, 11:08 pm #86

(17 Aug 2016, 5:29 pm)Ds1197 New serives South Tyne Loop

Reliability would be catastrophic on this, The current 88 ( Which covers half of the places shown ) suffers from Major Delays pretty much every Evening Peak ( Also includes School finishing time )

Shields to the Hospital, Whitleas , Biddick Hall , Bolden Asda and Fellgate is covered by the 5 every half a hour and everything else bar the Hospital is also served by the 50 every half and hour.

Stagecoach have a big presence in Most of the inner Shields areas, Enough to make a competitors route unviable.

My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile

Brian13

17 Aug 2016, 11:38 pm #87
(17 Aug 2016, 11:08 pm)South Tyne Lad Reliability would be catastrophic on this, The current 88 ( Which covers half of the places shown ) suffers from Major Delays pretty much every Evening Peak ( Also includes School finishing time )

Would be pointless as stagecoach are pretty reliable and the gne 88 are terrible
Brian13
17 Aug 2016, 11:38 pm #87

(17 Aug 2016, 11:08 pm)South Tyne Lad Reliability would be catastrophic on this, The current 88 ( Which covers half of the places shown ) suffers from Major Delays pretty much every Evening Peak ( Also includes School finishing time )

Would be pointless as stagecoach are pretty reliable and the gne 88 are terrible

Malarkey

19 Aug 2016, 8:35 pm #88
Improved links to Washington Network.

Red Arrows
X1 – Newcastle – Gateshead – Queen Elizabeth Hospital – Wrekenton – Springwell – Washington Galleries – Shiney Row – Houghton-le-Spring – Hetton-le-Hole – Easington Lane
X2 – Newcastle – Gateshead – Queen Elizabeth Hospital – Wrekenton – Springwell – Washington Galleries – Shiney Row – Hastings Hill – Sunderland Royal Hospital – Sunderland University – Sunderland Interchange
  • With introduction of the New Service (4A), The X1 will reduce in Frequency to Every 15 Minutes between Newcastle and Easington Lane (Monday to Saturday), and Every 30 Minutes on a Sunday.
  • Service X2 will be reintroduced to provide an “Express Service” between Sunderland, Washington Galleries and Newcastle, and will operate Every 30 Minutes (Monday to Saturday), and Hourly on a Sunday.
X3 – Sunderland Interchange - Doxford International – A19 Direct to Waterview Park – Teal Farm – Biddick – Washington Galleries – Direct to Heworth Metro – Gateshead – Newcastle Eldon Square
  • Service X3 is a peak time express service which will interwork with the “Red Arrows” X1 & X2 Services, and will provide links from Newcastle to Doxford International via Gateshead & Washington, this service will operate Every 30 Minutes at peak times, with late journey’s also operating hourly between 7:15pm and 10:15pm, ensuring those who work late can get home.
Connections 4
4 – Heworth – Usworth – Concord – Albany - Washington Galleries – Glebe – Fatfield – Shiney Row – Bournmoor – Houghton-le-Spring
4A – Heworth – Donwell - Usworth – Concord – Albany – Washington Galleries – Glebe – Fatfield – Shiney Row – Philadelphia – Graswell – Houghton-le-Spring
  • Services 4/4A will continue to provide a Service up to Every 10 Minutes (Monday to Saturday), and Every 15 Minutes on a Sunday. Furthermore, they will interwork at Houghton-le-Spring to provide a Clockwise/Anti Clockwise loop to provide improved local links to the area.
  • The introduction of the 4A will bring back old links provided by Service 294 in years gone by, this will reinstate links to Heworth & Washington Galleries from Philadelphia & Graswell, as well reinstating a more direct link between Washington Galleries and Donwell replacing the current 82 Service.
Simplicity
2 – Washington Galleries – Lambton – Harraton – Fatfield – Barnwell – Penshaw – Hastings Hill – Grindon Mill – Sunderland Royal Hospital – Sunderland University – Sunderland City Centre – Grangetown – Hollycarrside – Ryhope – Silksworth
  • Revised Service 2 will merge with Service (2A) to provide a Service up to Every 15 Minutes (Monday to Saturday), and Every 30 Minutes on a Sunday between Washington Galleries and Silksworth.
  • With the reintroduction of the X2 this will provide a Bus “Every 10 Minutes” between Washington Galleries and Sunderland City Centre, and faster express links direct to Newcastle from Sunderland.
Coast & Country
  • Service 8 (Sunderland to Stanley via Washington Galleries & Chester-le-Street) will remain unchanged, providing a bus Every 30 Minutes.
Whey-Aye-50
  • Service 50 (Durham to South Shields via Chester-le-Street & Washington Galleries will remain unchanged, providing a bus Every 30 Minutes.
Washington Locals
82 – Birtley – Portmeads – Portobello – Ayton – Lambton – Washington Galleries – Glebe – Washington Village – Barmston Court – Barmston – Sulgrave – Concord – B&Q – Blackfell – Oxclose – Washington Galleries
83 – Birtley – Portmeads – Portobello – Rickleton – Harraton - Ayton – Lambton – Washington Galleries – Biddick – Brady Square – Barmston – Peel Retail Park – Washington Comprehensive School – Concord – Blackfell – Oxclose – Washington Galleries
  • Services 82/82A/83/85 & 86 will be merged together into two services (82 & 83), providing a bus Every 15 Minutes between Birtley, Washington Galleries and Concord via local Villages in the Washington Area.
  • Previous links to from Concord to Heworth via Donwell will be operated by the 4A.
Other Suggestions

22 – Sunderland Interchange – Sunderland Royal Hospital – Hastings Hill – Penshaw – Shiney Row – Washington Galleries – Birtley - Angel of the North – Low Fell – Gateshead – Newcastle
  • Service 22 will provide cross-city-links between Sunderland and Newcastle via Washington Galleries, Birtley, Low Fell & Gateshead.
4/4A – Houghton-le-Spring – Bournmoor – Shiney Row – Fatfield – Washington Galleries – Albany – Concord – Donwell – Usworth – Heworth – Leam Lane Estate – Felling Square – Deckham – Gateshead – Newcastle
  • Merging of Services 4 and 58 operating up to Every 10 Minutes between Houghton-le-Spring, Washington, Heworth, Gateshead and Newcastle.
  • Provides a number of new links from the Gateshead Estates to Washington without the hassle of changing buses.
Improved links to Doxford International from Sunderland, Washington and Newcastle.

38 - Rainton Bridge Npower - Houghton-le-Spring – Newbottle – East Herrington – Doxford International – Moorside – Doxford Park Shops – Tunstall Bank – Hollycarrside – Leechmere - Ashbrook – Sunderland City Centre – Southwick – Castletown
  •  New Service 38 offers local links around the Sunderland Estates to Doxford Park and Rainton Bridge Npower, with the service operating up Every 30 Minutes Monday to Saturdays, and Hourly on Sundays, also provides a service Every 15 Minutes between Doxford International and Houghton-le-Spring alongside the X35.
X3 – Sunderland Interchange - Doxford International – A19 Direct to Waterview Park – Teal Farm – Biddick – Washington Galleries – Direct to Heworth Metro – Gateshead – Newcastle Eldon Square
  • Service X3 is a peak time express service which will interwork with the “Red Arrows” X1 & X2 Services, and will provide links from Newcastle to Doxford International via Gateshead & Washington, this service will operate Every 30 Minutes at peak times, with late journey’s also operating hourly between 7:15pm and 10:15pm, ensuring those who work late can get home.
X35 - Sunderland - Barnes Park - East Herrington - Doxford International - Houghton-le-Spring - Hetton-le-Hole - Easington Lane - South Hetton - Easington Village - Peterlee - Horden - Blackhall – Hartlepool
  • Evening Journey’s which currently terminate at South Hetton will extend as far as Peterlee, to providing those working Doxford International, an improved evening service after 6pm.
  • No changes to Daytime Timetable.
Malarkey
19 Aug 2016, 8:35 pm #88

Improved links to Washington Network.

Red Arrows
X1 – Newcastle – Gateshead – Queen Elizabeth Hospital – Wrekenton – Springwell – Washington Galleries – Shiney Row – Houghton-le-Spring – Hetton-le-Hole – Easington Lane
X2 – Newcastle – Gateshead – Queen Elizabeth Hospital – Wrekenton – Springwell – Washington Galleries – Shiney Row – Hastings Hill – Sunderland Royal Hospital – Sunderland University – Sunderland Interchange

• With introduction of the New Service (4A), The X1 will reduce in Frequency to Every 15 Minutes between Newcastle and Easington Lane (Monday to Saturday), and Every 30 Minutes on a Sunday.
  • Service X2 will be reintroduced to provide an “Express Service” between Sunderland, Washington Galleries and Newcastle, and will operate Every 30 Minutes (Monday to Saturday), and Hourly on a Sunday.
Connections 4
4 – Heworth – Usworth – Concord – Albany - Washington Galleries – Glebe – Fatfield – Shiney Row – Bournmoor – Houghton-le-Spring
4A – Heworth – Donwell - Usworth – Concord – Albany – Washington Galleries – Glebe – Fatfield – Shiney Row – Philadelphia – Graswell – Houghton-le-Spring
  • Services 4/4A will continue to provide a Service up to Every 10 Minutes (Monday to Saturday), and Every 15 Minutes on a Sunday. Furthermore, they will interwork at Houghton-le-Spring to provide a Clockwise/Anti Clockwise loop to provide improved local links to the area.
  • The introduction of the 4A will bring back old links provided by Service 294 in years gone by, this will reinstate links to Heworth & Washington Galleries from Philadelphia & Graswell, as well reinstating a more direct link between Washington Galleries and Donwell replacing the current 82 Service.
Simplicity
2 – Washington Galleries – Lambton – Harraton – Fatfield – Barnwell – Penshaw – Hastings Hill – Grindon Mill – Sunderland Royal Hospital – Sunderland University – Sunderland City Centre – Grangetown – Hollycarrside – Ryhope – Silksworth
  • Revised Service 2 will merge with Service (2A) to provide a Service up to Every 15 Minutes (Monday to Saturday), and Every 30 Minutes on a Sunday between Washington Galleries and Silksworth.
  • With the reintroduction of the X2 this will provide a Bus “Every 10 Minutes” between Washington Galleries and Sunderland City Centre, and faster express links direct to Newcastle from Sunderland.
Coast & Country
  • Service 8 (Sunderland to Stanley via Washington Galleries & Chester-le-Street) will remain unchanged, providing a bus Every 30 Minutes.
Whey-Aye-50
  • Service 50 (Durham to South Shields via Chester-le-Street & Washington Galleries will remain unchanged, providing a bus Every 30 Minutes.
Washington Locals
82 – Birtley – Portmeads – Portobello – Ayton – Lambton – Washington Galleries – Glebe – Washington Village – Barmston Court – Barmston – Sulgrave – Concord – B&Q – Blackfell – Oxclose – Washington Galleries
83 – Birtley – Portmeads – Portobello – Rickleton – Harraton - Ayton – Lambton – Washington Galleries – Biddick – Brady Square – Barmston – Peel Retail Park – Washington Comprehensive School – Concord – Blackfell – Oxclose – Washington Galleries
  • Services 82/82A/83/85 & 86 will be merged together into two services (82 & 83), providing a bus Every 15 Minutes between Birtley, Washington Galleries and Concord via local Villages in the Washington Area.
  • Previous links to from Concord to Heworth via Donwell will be operated by the 4A.
Other Suggestions

22 – Sunderland Interchange – Sunderland Royal Hospital – Hastings Hill – Penshaw – Shiney Row – Washington Galleries – Birtley - Angel of the North – Low Fell – Gateshead – Newcastle
  • Service 22 will provide cross-city-links between Sunderland and Newcastle via Washington Galleries, Birtley, Low Fell & Gateshead.
4/4A – Houghton-le-Spring – Bournmoor – Shiney Row – Fatfield – Washington Galleries – Albany – Concord – Donwell – Usworth – Heworth – Leam Lane Estate – Felling Square – Deckham – Gateshead – Newcastle
  • Merging of Services 4 and 58 operating up to Every 10 Minutes between Houghton-le-Spring, Washington, Heworth, Gateshead and Newcastle.
  • Provides a number of new links from the Gateshead Estates to Washington without the hassle of changing buses.
Improved links to Doxford International from Sunderland, Washington and Newcastle.

38 - Rainton Bridge Npower - Houghton-le-Spring – Newbottle – East Herrington – Doxford International – Moorside – Doxford Park Shops – Tunstall Bank – Hollycarrside – Leechmere - Ashbrook – Sunderland City Centre – Southwick – Castletown
  •  New Service 38 offers local links around the Sunderland Estates to Doxford Park and Rainton Bridge Npower, with the service operating up Every 30 Minutes Monday to Saturdays, and Hourly on Sundays, also provides a service Every 15 Minutes between Doxford International and Houghton-le-Spring alongside the X35.
X35 - Sunderland - Barnes Park - East Herrington - Doxford International - Houghton-le-Spring - Hetton-le-Hole - Easington Lane - South Hetton - Easington Village - Peterlee - Horden - Blackhall – Hartlepool
  • Evening Journey’s which currently terminate at South Hetton will extend as far as Peterlee, to providing those working Doxford International, an improved evening service after 6pm.
  • No changes to Daytime Timetable.

V514DFT

23 Aug 2016, 11:46 am #89
Some suggestions(some will dislike so be warned)
Service 9 withdrawn
Service 42 withdrawn through benton and forest hall,revised to operate via great lime road,palmersville metro then resume its current route to North Shields from benton Asda this service will still operate every 30 mins to benton asda and hourly to cramlington
new service 42A will operate from cramlington to north shields via the same route as service 42 to benton asda,from benton asda it will operate via Holystone,west allotment,northumberland park,shiremoor,new york,rake lane,monkseaton,whitley bay,cullercoats,marden estate,Tynemouth,North shields,services 42 and 42A will interwork in North Shields
New crosstyne service 43 will operate the old 319 route this service will operate every 30 mins to Wallsend and hourly to cramlington
new crosstyne service 44 will operate the old 310 service to blyth and will operate every 30 mins to North Shields and hourly to blyth these services will be stand alone and will not interwork in sunderland
Citylink 57 one bus an hour will extend the cobalt from 6am to 6pm all buses after 6pm will terminate at hadrian park like now
Cobalt Clipper 310 will additionally omit Hadrian Park offering a new connection to North Shields
Edited 23 Aug 2016, 11:55 am by V514DFT.
V514DFT
23 Aug 2016, 11:46 am #89

Some suggestions(some will dislike so be warned)
Service 9 withdrawn
Service 42 withdrawn through benton and forest hall,revised to operate via great lime road,palmersville metro then resume its current route to North Shields from benton Asda this service will still operate every 30 mins to benton asda and hourly to cramlington
new service 42A will operate from cramlington to north shields via the same route as service 42 to benton asda,from benton asda it will operate via Holystone,west allotment,northumberland park,shiremoor,new york,rake lane,monkseaton,whitley bay,cullercoats,marden estate,Tynemouth,North shields,services 42 and 42A will interwork in North Shields
New crosstyne service 43 will operate the old 319 route this service will operate every 30 mins to Wallsend and hourly to cramlington
new crosstyne service 44 will operate the old 310 service to blyth and will operate every 30 mins to North Shields and hourly to blyth these services will be stand alone and will not interwork in sunderland
Citylink 57 one bus an hour will extend the cobalt from 6am to 6pm all buses after 6pm will terminate at hadrian park like now
Cobalt Clipper 310 will additionally omit Hadrian Park offering a new connection to North Shields

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

23 Aug 2016, 12:57 pm #90
Some ideas for the East Durham area linking it with Tyneside and Teesside

New X61
Sunderland-Grangetown-Seaham-Dalton Park-Woods Terrace then same as current 61 to Station Estate

Modified 61
Same as now but from Woods Terrace it would go round Cornwall Estate the opposite way to it's current route to Station Estate

The combined frequency would keep to the current 15 minutes and they would interwork from Station Estate...On a Sunday somehow interwork X61 with the 60 to give Murton a service to Seaham on a Sunday

Modified 265
Only change being would be to modify the route to go back round Cornwall Estate

Modify the timings of the 202 and 265 to give a roughly 20 minute combined w/X61 service between Seaham and Murton

New X8
Sunderland-Grangetown-Ryhope-New Seaham-Dalton Park-Peterlee-Billingham-Middlesbrough

Modified X10
Only change being, it goes to Dalton Park

X8 and X10 would be half hourly at Dalton Park giving Tyneside and Teesside a direct link to said retail park

Modified X36
Sunderland-Grangetown-Ryhope-A19-Dalton-Park-Peterlee-Horden-Blackhall-Hartlepool

X36 would be hourly initially to guage if it would be a success

[b]Modified X1[b]
As it is to Hetton, then split it, send 2 to Dalton Park via the 265 route(excl. East Moor Est.)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Edited 23 Aug 2016, 1:03 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
23 Aug 2016, 12:57 pm #90

Some ideas for the East Durham area linking it with Tyneside and Teesside

New X61
Sunderland-Grangetown-Seaham-Dalton Park-Woods Terrace then same as current 61 to Station Estate

Modified 61
Same as now but from Woods Terrace it would go round Cornwall Estate the opposite way to it's current route to Station Estate

The combined frequency would keep to the current 15 minutes and they would interwork from Station Estate...On a Sunday somehow interwork X61 with the 60 to give Murton a service to Seaham on a Sunday

Modified 265

Modify the timings of the 202 and 265 to give a roughly 20 minute combined w/X61 service between Seaham and Murton

New X8
Sunderland-Grangetown-Ryhope-New Seaham-Dalton Park-Peterlee-Billingham-Middlesbrough

Modified X10

X8 and X10 would be half hourly at Dalton Park giving Tyneside and Teesside a direct link to said retail park

Modified X36
Sunderland-Grangetown-Ryhope-A19-Dalton-Park-Peterlee-Horden-Blackhall-Hartlepool

[b]Modified X1[b]
As it is to Hetton, then split it, send 2 to Dalton Park via the 265 route(excl. East Moor Est.)

23 Aug 2016, 2:16 pm #91
(23 Aug 2016, 12:57 pm)MrFozz Some ideas for the East Durham area linking it with Tyneside and Teesside

New X61

Modified 61

Modified 265

New X8

Modified X10

Modified X36

[b]Modified X1[b]

To conclude your suggestion i would have the following suggested.
35. Extended to Heworth.
This will enable service x36 to be withdrawn passengers for newcastle can use the 27 or x9,x10.
New 9A.
Sunderland - Fullwell Grange - Southwick Green - carley hill - witherwack - Downhill - Boldon - Fellgate - Jarrow.
This service will be ran by deptford and withdraws short 9 journeys.
The service will operate every 30 minutes but certain journeys will interwork with scholars services
The service will operate monday to sunday but every hour on sundays.
On Sunday percy main 9 journeys will operate hourly combined with the 9A from jarrow.
This will form a 30 minute service

Best bus ever
biglugs@yahoo.com
23 Aug 2016, 2:16 pm #91

(23 Aug 2016, 12:57 pm)MrFozz Some ideas for the East Durham area linking it with Tyneside and Teesside

New X61

Modified 61

Modified 265

New X8

Modified X10

Modified X36

[b]Modified X1[b]

To conclude your suggestion i would have the following suggested.
35. Extended to Heworth.
This will enable service x36 to be withdrawn passengers for newcastle can use the 27 or x9,x10.
New 9A.
Sunderland - Fullwell Grange - Southwick Green - carley hill - witherwack - Downhill - Boldon - Fellgate - Jarrow.
The service will operate every 30 minutes but certain journeys will interwork with scholars services
On Sunday percy main 9 journeys will operate hourly combined with the 9A from jarrow.

Best bus ever

Brian13

23 Aug 2016, 3:37 pm #92
(23 Aug 2016, 2:16 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com To conclude your suggestion i would have the following suggested.
35. Extended to Heworth.
New 9A.

Short 9s never get many passengers on now. This would definitely work. The short 9s are poinless
Brian13
23 Aug 2016, 3:37 pm #92

(23 Aug 2016, 2:16 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com To conclude your suggestion i would have the following suggested.
35. Extended to Heworth.
New 9A.

Short 9s never get many passengers on now. This would definitely work. The short 9s are poinless

Brian13

23 Aug 2016, 5:37 pm #93
Just a thought to compete with Arriva. As I got the 46 the other day and I was shocked at the ticket prices to Crook from Durham.

Service X46 withdrawn

Durham - Neville's Cross - Tudhoe - Langley Moor - Meadowfield - New Brancepeth - Willington - Crook - North Bitchburn - Binchester - Bishop Auckland - West Auckland

Durham - Tudhoe - Bishop Auckland College - Bishop Auckland - St. Mary's Auckland - West Auckland

Durham - Croxdale - Spennymoor - Woodhouse Close - Cockton Hill Road - Bishop Auckland - Canney Hill - Coundon - West Auckland (withdrawing the 18)

Don't know about allocations. Probably every hour making 20 minute frequency between all three.
Brian13
23 Aug 2016, 5:37 pm #93

Just a thought to compete with Arriva. As I got the 46 the other day and I was shocked at the ticket prices to Crook from Durham.

Service X46 withdrawn

Durham - Neville's Cross - Tudhoe - Langley Moor - Meadowfield - New Brancepeth - Willington - Crook - North Bitchburn - Binchester - Bishop Auckland - West Auckland

Durham - Tudhoe - Bishop Auckland College - Bishop Auckland - St. Mary's Auckland - West Auckland

Durham - Croxdale - Spennymoor - Woodhouse Close - Cockton Hill Road - Bishop Auckland - Canney Hill - Coundon - West Auckland (withdrawing the 18)

Don't know about allocations. Probably every hour making 20 minute frequency between all three.

beefcake

23 Aug 2016, 5:56 pm #94
Might be worth renumbering them to avoid confusion with Arriva services
beefcake
23 Aug 2016, 5:56 pm #94

Might be worth renumbering them to avoid confusion with Arriva services

Brian13

23 Aug 2016, 8:22 pm #95
(23 Aug 2016, 5:56 pm)beefcake Might be worth renumbering them to avoid confusion with Arriva services

Completely forgot actually. Just thought of 3 random numbers.
Brian13
23 Aug 2016, 8:22 pm #95

(23 Aug 2016, 5:56 pm)beefcake Might be worth renumbering them to avoid confusion with Arriva services

Completely forgot actually. Just thought of 3 random numbers.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

24 Aug 2016, 7:05 pm #96
35. Extended to Heworth.
New 9A.

Doesn't conclude my suggestion, I never gave that a thought, but there you go, who knew

MrFozz
24 Aug 2016, 7:05 pm #96

35. Extended to Heworth.
New 9A.

Doesn't conclude my suggestion, I never gave that a thought, but there you go, who knew

L469 YVK

26 Aug 2016, 12:30 pm #97
Was just thinking of this. If an extension on the Coaster between Whitley Bay and Blyth existed before today, it would made a fortune this weekend with the tall ships! Would've picked up a tonne of passengers particularly between Wallsend and Whitley Bay.
L469 YVK
26 Aug 2016, 12:30 pm #97

Was just thinking of this. If an extension on the Coaster between Whitley Bay and Blyth existed before today, it would made a fortune this weekend with the tall ships! Would've picked up a tonne of passengers particularly between Wallsend and Whitley Bay.

V514DFT

26 Aug 2016, 2:16 pm #98
(26 Aug 2016, 12:30 pm)L469 YVK Was just thinking of this. If an extension on the Coaster between Whitley Bay and Blyth existed before today, it would made a fortune this weekend with the tall ships! Would've picked up a tonne of passengers particularly between Wallsend and Whitley Bay.

The one that springs to mind is the old 310 which ran Blyth-Sunderland im guessing it would of called at whitley bay
V514DFT
26 Aug 2016, 2:16 pm #98

(26 Aug 2016, 12:30 pm)L469 YVK Was just thinking of this. If an extension on the Coaster between Whitley Bay and Blyth existed before today, it would made a fortune this weekend with the tall ships! Would've picked up a tonne of passengers particularly between Wallsend and Whitley Bay.

The one that springs to mind is the old 310 which ran Blyth-Sunderland im guessing it would of called at whitley bay

Jamie M

Unregistered

01 Sep 2016, 10:03 pm #99
Run some late night stanley express routes.
For example, 31 which does the northern part of the 6 then forks at sunniside to go up east stanley.
Then a service 70, which does the northern part of the X70 then through the southern part of the 6, until it meets the A693, then up to leadgate and Consett. Variations on the night 6s to provide more locations for where absolutely no late evening connection exists. I was talking to an old guy who has to walk from Stanley bus station to East stanley at night, which is quite a walk in a rougher area. The consett link would also be serving the same areas as the 6 does for the majority but also providing a link to Consett from Gateshead which may be popular from what I've heard.
Jamie M
01 Sep 2016, 10:03 pm #99

Run some late night stanley express routes.
For example, 31 which does the northern part of the 6 then forks at sunniside to go up east stanley.
Then a service 70, which does the northern part of the X70 then through the southern part of the 6, until it meets the A693, then up to leadgate and Consett. Variations on the night 6s to provide more locations for where absolutely no late evening connection exists. I was talking to an old guy who has to walk from Stanley bus station to East stanley at night, which is quite a walk in a rougher area. The consett link would also be serving the same areas as the 6 does for the majority but also providing a link to Consett from Gateshead which may be popular from what I've heard.

07 Sep 2016, 7:48 pm #100
I have decided to do another lot of bulk service suggestions:

Red Arrows and Tyne Tees Express: 13 new streetdecks would come for TTX services X9/X10 (including one red spare for Peterlee) to Riverside/Peterlee allowinng for dual depot operation and a combined every 15 minute frequency. NEW RED ARROWS services would mean that the X1 would be dropped to be every 20 minutes with new X2 also running every 20 minutes terminating at Murton. 
This would allow for the following allocation changes:
6043-6048 move to Washington and gain 6001-6006s NSAs
All Red Arrows deckers (except 6001-6006) would gain sockets
3943, 6001 and 6002 would replace 3818, 3819 and 3824 at Riverside
6003-6006 would replace 3814, 3822, 3830 and 3831 at Stanley.
6007 would be a branded spare

Blaydon Racers, service 64 and LOOP: 15 streetlites would come for services 49/49A/NEW 49B (including two red spares with tachographs for the X9/X10.) The NEW 49B would be exactly the same as the current 49C thus replacing the current 64. New 95 would run the current 95 route then onto Wardley via the 93/94 route past Saltmeadows then the 57 to Wardley with a PVR of 3 atking 41 minutes to do the route.
This would allow for the following allocation plans:
5275-5283 would be branded LOOP (5275 would be a red spare) 
5331 would replace 5167.
5219-5221 would be painted red for use on new service 95
5222 and 5223 would replace 4896 and 5170 at Stanley
5224-5226 would replace 4897-4899.

Wagonway, new 59, InDiGo East Durham, Lambton Worm P1 and 265: 13 streetlites would come for Wagonway 28/28A services (including one red spare) allowing the 28 to replace the 34 to Waldridge Park and the 28A to replace the 34A to Waldridge. The 59 would run 7 days a week with a PVR of 2 allowing it to run hourly. The 265 would leave the InDiGo brand and be every 30 minutes.
4956-4960 would move to Peterlee with them gaining tachographs allowing them to operate the X9/X10 on windy days.

665 and 666 would be swapped for 631 and 632.
The other services that interwork with the 265 would be standalone services.

18, InDiGo North Tyne and InDiGo Washington (movements and 85/86): 31 Solos would come for the InDiGo North Tyne (including three red spares) allowing it to expand. The InDiGo North Tyne would get some new routes added comprising of: (Red Kite Routes would be renumbered 62/63/64)
40/41 Current route as of 24/7/16 PVR 8 (All journies would operate a full loop)
42 Current route as of 24/7/16 except all journies would extend to Cramlington. PVR 8
NEW 43 would run North Shields Town Centre Rudyerd Street-Percy Park Road-Tynemouth Seafront-Grand Parade-Cullercoats-Whitley Bay Metro-Whitley Bay Town Centre-Monkseaton Metro-North Tyneside Hospital-New York-Chirton Industrial Estate-Verne Road-North Shields Town Centre Rudyerd Street, the 44 would run in reverse (PVR 5-Interworking)
NEW 45 would run North Shields Town Centre Rudyerd Street-Verne Road-Chirton Industrial Estate-Coast Road to Billy Mill-Queen Alexandra Road-Trevor Terrace-Linskill Terrace-King Edward Road- ANE 306 route to Whitley Bay Town Centre- ANE 54 route to North Tyneside Hospital-Murton Village-Silver Fox Way East-Silver Fox Way-Northumberland Park Metro-Holystone-Benton ASDA-Forest Hall-Great Lime Road-West Lane to Killingworth Village-B1317-Simonside Way-East Bailey-West Bailey-Killingworth Bus Station (PVR 6-Every 30 minutes)
NEW 46 Jarrow Bus Station-Percy Main Metro-High Howdon-Howdon-Jarrow Bus Station PVR 1.
The 554 would run throughout the day half hourly.
625 and 627 would run the 554 throughout the day.
665 and 666 would be used on the 33 replacing 547 and 557.
672 would replace 554 on the Byker ASDA bus
673 would replace 556 on the 13.
674 and 675 would replace 549 and 559.
676-680 would replace 570 and 603-606 on the 85/86 to allow it to join InDiGo Washington.
603 would replace 550 at Peterlee.
604 would replace 560 at Deptford.
The 18 would lose the OK Way brand and 605 and 606 would replace 571 and 572.
8261-8265 would be withdrawn.

Angel, Crusader, WTX and NEW Airport bus 737: 21 streetdecks (including two red spares) without tables for use on the ANGEL 21. This would allow for an every 12 minute full route frequency and an every 6 minute frequency Newcastle-Chester-le-Street. New airport service 737 would run every 15 minutes Newcastle Airport-Eldon Square rivalling the metro. The WTX would become half-hourly. The X7 would be renumbered X8.

This allow for the following allocation plans:
6057-6070 would transfer to Riverside for use on the Crusader 27 with 6057 being a red spare.
6056 would transfer to Stanley for replacing 3864.
3962 would stay at Chester-le-Street for replacing 3872.
3965 would replace 6009 at Stanley.
5328-5330 would be branded WTX and would transfer to Deptford for use on service X8 allowing for an every 30 minute frequency and dual depot operation, 5336 would also be given a tachograph.
5310-5314 would be branded for new airport service 737. 5310 would be a branded spare.
5315 and 5316 would replace 4900 and 4901.

5317 would replace 4902.
5318 would replace 4907.
5332 would replace 4918.

SimpliCity 2/2A/39/NEW 2B, Lambton Worm P2 (Urpeth Grange will be explained further down the post), South Tyne, Green Arrow, NEW 95 and Blue Arrow: 28 streetlites (including three red spares) would come for Deptford for SimpliCity services 2/2A/2B/39, the new 2B would run Washington-Biddick-Barmston-A1231-A19-Hylton Road-Kayll Road (Sunderland Royal Hospital)-A183-A690-Park Lane-then the current 61 to Murton taking 52 minutes. 10 streetlites (including one red spare) for Riverside for the 88/88A. 5 optare solos would come for Lambton Worm 34/34A (including one red spare). 

8320-8327 would be branded Blue Arrow for the 11/11A/11X for Percy Main, 8319 would be a red spare

8297-8309 would transfer to Riverside for Green Arrow 97/97A/X97 (8297 would be a red spare), the X97 would run throughout the day.

8294-8296 would transfer for the 238 at Deptford.

4969 and 4976 would transfer to Riverside for replacing 4919 and 4920.

4990 and 4991 would replace 4922 and 4923.

4992 would be tachographed and would move to Peterlee as a single deck X9/X10 spare.

5212 and 5213 would be part of Washington's spare fleet.

4938, 4940, 4941 and 4944 would be withdrawn.

5227 and 5228 would withdraw 4928 and 4929  at Chester-le-Street

4967 and 5218 would withdraw 4930 and 4931.

4948 and 4947 would withdraw 4932 and 4933.

4968, 4970-4975 and 5203 would be used on the 9 allowing it to be every 15 minutes full route.

3978-3980 would replace 3878 and 3876 with one being a float vehicle.
5248, 5249 and 5273 and 5274 would be mentioned below:

See it Do It, TOONLINK X84/X85, Cobalt Connect and NEW 12B: 19 streetlites would come for See It Do It services at Deptford (including two red spares.)

This would allow for the 36 to be extended to Urpeth Grange replacing the 34/34A. A new service 19/19A would run at Percy Main with the current long 19s staying hourly while new service 19A would run the current route to Manor Walks and then would follow the Arriva 43 to Morpeth taking just under 90 mins. NEW 12B would run the 12 route Newcastle-Blaydon-49 route to Winlaton-Winlaton Mil, via Barlow Lane, Knobbyends Lane, West Lane, Coldstream Drive, Scotland Head, Mill Lane-A694-Sherburn Towers Estate. 12/12A would lave the TOON Link brand and the X84/X85 would join. The X46 would run throughout the day half-hourly using citaros under the Castles Express brand name to rival the Arriva 46, plus making it connect with the X21 at Durham allowing connections to Newcastle.

This would allow for the following changes:

5298-5308 would transfer to Percy Main for Cobalt Connect 19/19A (5298 would be a red spare)

4978-4981 will replace 4912 and 4915-4917.

4982 would be tachographed and sent to Peterlee.

5326 and 5327 would be used on the X46..

5309 and 5325 would replace 4926 and 4927 at Chester-le-Street

4949, 4964 and 4966 would be used on the 12B

5234-5238 and 5248 and 5249 + 5273 and 5274 would be used on the X84/X85 allowing 4 buses per hour, 5234 would be a red spare.
5229-5233 would be used on the 12/12A.

Coaster and TOON Link: 36 new streetlites (including four red spares) would come for Percy Main to allow an upgrade of Coaster 1/1A/NEW 1B. 1 would run half hourly and would be extended to Washington Galleries via the X1 route but not running limited stop taking an extra 15 minutes. 1A would be half hourly full route everyday. NEW 1B would run Blackhall Mill-Whitley Bay following the 1/1A Gateshead-Whitley Bay then Askew Road until Teams where it would run through Teams until the Metrocentre, then it would follow the 10As route to Blackhall Mill, the services would be every 10 minutes combined Gateshead-Whitley Bay. New X27 would be an express Newcastle Haymarket-South Shields taking 27 minutes rivalling the metro. It would be operated by Percy Main and would serve only the following stops; Haymarket-St Mary's Place-Civic Centre-Cradlewell-Battle Hill Shops (308 stop)-Jarrow Bus Station-Chichester Metro-South Shields Town Hall-South Shields Metro. The X32 would run all day half-hourly and new X33 would be the same-8bph Newcastle-Stanley using Toon Link. It would use the following route taking 45 minutes:
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/Eldon+...Stand+J+(W
Bound),+Newcastle+upon+Tyne/Stanley+Bus+Station,+A693,+Stanley+DH9+0HU/@54.9395664,-1.6511116,10598m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m39!4m38!1m30!1m1!1s0x487e70cbcea578ed:0x24a1f73e55a8f789!2m2!1d-1.614818!2d54.975742!3m4!1m2!1d-1.6041959!2d54.9620242!3s0x487e70bab3c5a3e3:0x9ea0dabb5a89603e!3m4!1m2!1d-1.6103025!2d54.9586177!3s0x487e70afab47292b:0xbac25a503bec626d!3m4!1m2!1d-1.6207573!2d54.9356034!3s0x487e79f659c25845:0x6c23ed53e5327f48!3m4!1m2!1d-1.6230282!2d54.9045756!3s0x487e7978cc1c436b:0x14b1935811998e28!3m4!1m2!1d-1.673837!2d54.9127643!3s0x487e78531c611427:0x9a221ce5041261de!1m5!1m1!1s0x487e78b653d1bd93:0xd4c93f5ef4ea3745!2m2!1d-1.6986683!2d54.8691987!3e0.
5261-5268 would transfer to Stanley for TOON Link with 5261 being a red spare.
5251, 5252 and 5269-5272 would be branded TOON Link X27 running Newcastle Haymarket-Cradlewell-Jarrow Bus Station-South Shields taking 27 minutes rivalling the metro. 

Whey Aye Five Oh and Blyth TOON Link: 22 streetlites (including two red spares) would come for Washington/Chester-le-Street for the 50/50A allowing it to be every 20 minutes and operated by two separate depots and to be extended to Bishop Auckland from Durham to rival Arriva. This would allow for some new Toon Link routes to be created running Blyth-Newcastle, the X86 which would run Haymarket-South Gosforth Roundabout-Balliol Bus Link-Quorum-A189-Annitsford-Cramlington High Pit-Cramlington Manor Walks-Cramlington Eastfield-New Delaval-Newsham-Plessey Road-B1327-Blyth Bus Station, running every 15 minutes taking just under 45 minutes.The NEW X87 would run Haymarket-Gosforth High Street-Regent Centre-Brunton Park-Brunton Lane-A1-A19-Dudley Lane-Cramlington Manor Walks-Cramlington Eastfield-New Delaval-Newsham-Plessey Road-B1327-Blyth Bus Station, running every 15 minutes taking just 39 minutes.

5243-5247 would move to Riverside

5254 now surplus at Stanley would move to Riverside as X86/X87 spare
5255-5260 would transfer to Riverside.

TEN, DFDS, 6136-6139, Red Kite and Venture: 18 streetdecks would come to Hexham/Riverside for the TEN (including two red spares.) Service 47 would be extended to Consett following the rote of the V9 thus withdrawing this service and the 45E. Services X84/X85 would have an upgraded frequency and passengers who previously used the 686 Wylam-Ovington could use the TOON Link X84, the 686 would only run Prudhoe-Albemarle Barracks throughout the day. Services V7/V8 would leave the venture brand and would be allocated double deckers. This would allow for the following allocation changes:

6071 and 6072 would transfer to Stanley for the upgraded 47.

6073-6077 would transfer to Percy Main for the DFDS bus.

6083 would also transfer to Percy Main but for the 434/448

6082 would remove 6023.

6078-6080 would transfer to Stanley for the V7/V8.

6081 would replace 6008 at Percy Main.

3941 and 3942 would replace 6010 and 6015 at Percy Main.

3866 and 3867 would be withdrawn.

3888 would replace 6025.

3889 and 3890 would replace 6009 and 6012 at Stanley.
641 and 642 would move to Hexham for the new 686.
643 would replace 556 at Hexham.
644 would be Venture spare.

Cobalt Clipper, NEW TWX, Fast Cats and Northern: 21 Streetdecks (including two red spare) would come for Cobalt Clipper 309/310 allowing the 310 to be extended to Tynemouth via the 306 route and then it would head straight up to Whitley Bay via the Grand Parade, Beverley Terrace, Victoria Crescent, Windsor Crescent, Rockliffe Gardens, The Promenade and The Links turning at the 1 terminus. NEW Tyne Wear Express would be number X34 and would run Newcastle Eldon Square-Gateshead-A184-Heworth-A184-A19-A1231-Southwick-Deptford Bus Depot-Sunderland-Park Lane taking 48 minutes. Current X36 would be renumbered 36A and would only run as far as Downhill. 5204-5209 and 5211 would be replaced by 8 new streetlites including one red spare.
6101-6107 would be branded TWX with 6101 being red.
6108-6117 would be branded Northern.
5204-5209 and 5211 would find reserve roles as would 6122-6133.

Thank you for reading, I appreciate not everything is immediately possible but will make sense in the long run.
NK53 TKT
07 Sep 2016, 7:48 pm #100

I have decided to do another lot of bulk service suggestions:

Red Arrows and Tyne Tees Express: 13 new streetdecks would come for TTX services X9/X10 (including one red spare for Peterlee) to Riverside/Peterlee allowinng for dual depot operation and a combined every 15 minute frequency. NEW RED ARROWS services would mean that the X1 would be dropped to be every 20 minutes with new X2 also running every 20 minutes terminating at Murton. 
6043-6048 move to Washington and gain 6001-6006s NSAs
All Red Arrows deckers (except 6001-6006) would gain sockets
3943, 6001 and 6002 would replace 3818, 3819 and 3824 at Riverside
6003-6006 would replace 3814, 3822, 3830 and 3831 at Stanley.
6007 would be a branded spare

Blaydon Racers, service 64 and LOOP: 15 streetlites would come for services 49/49A/NEW 49B (including two red spares with tachographs for the X9/X10.) The NEW 49B would be exactly the same as the current 49C thus replacing the current 64. New 95 would run the current 95 route then onto Wardley via the 93/94 route past Saltmeadows then the 57 to Wardley with a PVR of 3 atking 41 minutes to do the route.
5275-5283 would be branded LOOP (5275 would be a red spare) 
5331 would replace 5167.
5219-5221 would be painted red for use on new service 95
5222 and 5223 would replace 4896 and 5170 at Stanley
5224-5226 would replace 4897-4899.

Wagonway, new 59, InDiGo East Durham, Lambton Worm P1 and 265: 13 streetlites would come for Wagonway 28/28A services (including one red spare) allowing the 28 to replace the 34 to Waldridge Park and the 28A to replace the 34A to Waldridge. The 59 would run 7 days a week with a PVR of 2 allowing it to run hourly. The 265 would leave the InDiGo brand and be every 30 minutes.
4956-4960 would move to Peterlee with them gaining tachographs allowing them to operate the X9/X10 on windy days.

665 and 666 would be swapped for 631 and 632.
The other services that interwork with the 265 would be standalone services.

18, InDiGo North Tyne and InDiGo Washington (movements and 85/86): 31 Solos would come for the InDiGo North Tyne (including three red spares) allowing it to expand. The InDiGo North Tyne would get some new routes added comprising of: (Red Kite Routes would be renumbered 62/63/64)
40/41 Current route as of 24/7/16 PVR 8 (All journies would operate a full loop)
42 Current route as of 24/7/16 except all journies would extend to Cramlington. PVR 8
NEW 43 would run North Shields Town Centre Rudyerd Street-Percy Park Road-Tynemouth Seafront-Grand Parade-Cullercoats-Whitley Bay Metro-Whitley Bay Town Centre-Monkseaton Metro-North Tyneside Hospital-New York-Chirton Industrial Estate-Verne Road-North Shields Town Centre Rudyerd Street, the 44 would run in reverse (PVR 5-Interworking)
NEW 45 would run North Shields Town Centre Rudyerd Street-Verne Road-Chirton Industrial Estate-Coast Road to Billy Mill-Queen Alexandra Road-Trevor Terrace-Linskill Terrace-King Edward Road- ANE 306 route to Whitley Bay Town Centre- ANE 54 route to North Tyneside Hospital-Murton Village-Silver Fox Way East-Silver Fox Way-Northumberland Park Metro-Holystone-Benton ASDA-Forest Hall-Great Lime Road-West Lane to Killingworth Village-B1317-Simonside Way-East Bailey-West Bailey-Killingworth Bus Station (PVR 6-Every 30 minutes)
NEW 46 Jarrow Bus Station-Percy Main Metro-High Howdon-Howdon-Jarrow Bus Station PVR 1.
The 554 would run throughout the day half hourly.
625 and 627 would run the 554 throughout the day.
665 and 666 would be used on the 33 replacing 547 and 557.
672 would replace 554 on the Byker ASDA bus
673 would replace 556 on the 13.
674 and 675 would replace 549 and 559.
676-680 would replace 570 and 603-606 on the 85/86 to allow it to join InDiGo Washington.
603 would replace 550 at Peterlee.
604 would replace 560 at Deptford.
The 18 would lose the OK Way brand and 605 and 606 would replace 571 and 572.
8261-8265 would be withdrawn.

Angel, Crusader, WTX and NEW Airport bus 737: 21 streetdecks (including two red spares) without tables for use on the ANGEL 21. This would allow for an every 12 minute full route frequency and an every 6 minute frequency Newcastle-Chester-le-Street. New airport service 737 would run every 15 minutes Newcastle Airport-Eldon Square rivalling the metro. The WTX would become half-hourly. The X7 would be renumbered X8.

This allow for the following allocation plans:
6057-6070 would transfer to Riverside for use on the Crusader 27 with 6057 being a red spare.
6056 would transfer to Stanley for replacing 3864.
3962 would stay at Chester-le-Street for replacing 3872.
3965 would replace 6009 at Stanley.
5328-5330 would be branded WTX and would transfer to Deptford for use on service X8 allowing for an every 30 minute frequency and dual depot operation, 5336 would also be given a tachograph.
5310-5314 would be branded for new airport service 737. 5310 would be a branded spare.
5315 and 5316 would replace 4900 and 4901.

5317 would replace 4902.
5318 would replace 4907.
5332 would replace 4918.

SimpliCity 2/2A/39/NEW 2B, Lambton Worm P2 (Urpeth Grange will be explained further down the post), South Tyne, Green Arrow, NEW 95 and Blue Arrow: 28 streetlites (including three red spares) would come for Deptford for SimpliCity services 2/2A/2B/39, the new 2B would run Washington-Biddick-Barmston-A1231-A19-Hylton Road-Kayll Road (Sunderland Royal Hospital)-A183-A690-Park Lane-then the current 61 to Murton taking 52 minutes. 10 streetlites (including one red spare) for Riverside for the 88/88A. 5 optare solos would come for Lambton Worm 34/34A (including one red spare). 

8320-8327 would be branded Blue Arrow for the 11/11A/11X for Percy Main, 8319 would be a red spare

8297-8309 would transfer to Riverside for Green Arrow 97/97A/X97 (8297 would be a red spare), the X97 would run throughout the day.

8294-8296 would transfer for the 238 at Deptford.

4969 and 4976 would transfer to Riverside for replacing 4919 and 4920.

4990 and 4991 would replace 4922 and 4923.

4992 would be tachographed and would move to Peterlee as a single deck X9/X10 spare.

5212 and 5213 would be part of Washington's spare fleet.

4938, 4940, 4941 and 4944 would be withdrawn.

5227 and 5228 would withdraw 4928 and 4929  at Chester-le-Street

4967 and 5218 would withdraw 4930 and 4931.

4948 and 4947 would withdraw 4932 and 4933.

4968, 4970-4975 and 5203 would be used on the 9 allowing it to be every 15 minutes full route.

3978-3980 would replace 3878 and 3876 with one being a float vehicle.
5248, 5249 and 5273 and 5274 would be mentioned below:

See it Do It, TOONLINK X84/X85, Cobalt Connect and NEW 12B: 19 streetlites would come for See It Do It services at Deptford (including two red spares.)

This would allow for the 36 to be extended to Urpeth Grange replacing the 34/34A. A new service 19/19A would run at Percy Main with the current long 19s staying hourly while new service 19A would run the current route to Manor Walks and then would follow the Arriva 43 to Morpeth taking just under 90 mins. NEW 12B would run the 12 route Newcastle-Blaydon-49 route to Winlaton-Winlaton Mil, via Barlow Lane, Knobbyends Lane, West Lane, Coldstream Drive, Scotland Head, Mill Lane-A694-Sherburn Towers Estate. 12/12A would lave the TOON Link brand and the X84/X85 would join. The X46 would run throughout the day half-hourly using citaros under the Castles Express brand name to rival the Arriva 46, plus making it connect with the X21 at Durham allowing connections to Newcastle.

This would allow for the following changes:

5298-5308 would transfer to Percy Main for Cobalt Connect 19/19A (5298 would be a red spare)

4978-4981 will replace 4912 and 4915-4917.

4982 would be tachographed and sent to Peterlee.

5326 and 5327 would be used on the X46..

5309 and 5325 would replace 4926 and 4927 at Chester-le-Street

4949, 4964 and 4966 would be used on the 12B

5234-5238 and 5248 and 5249 + 5273 and 5274 would be used on the X84/X85 allowing 4 buses per hour, 5234 would be a red spare.
5229-5233 would be used on the 12/12A.

Coaster and TOON Link: 36 new streetlites (including four red spares) would come for Percy Main to allow an upgrade of Coaster 1/1A/NEW 1B. 1 would run half hourly and would be extended to Washington Galleries via the X1 route but not running limited stop taking an extra 15 minutes. 1A would be half hourly full route everyday. NEW 1B would run Blackhall Mill-Whitley Bay following the 1/1A Gateshead-Whitley Bay then Askew Road until Teams where it would run through Teams until the Metrocentre, then it would follow the 10As route to Blackhall Mill, the services would be every 10 minutes combined Gateshead-Whitley Bay. New X27 would be an express Newcastle Haymarket-South Shields taking 27 minutes rivalling the metro. It would be operated by Percy Main and would serve only the following stops; Haymarket-St Mary's Place-Civic Centre-Cradlewell-Battle Hill Shops (308 stop)-Jarrow Bus Station-Chichester Metro-South Shields Town Hall-South Shields Metro. The X32 would run all day half-hourly and new X33 would be the same-8bph Newcastle-Stanley using Toon Link. It would use the following route taking 45 minutes:
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/Eldon+...Stand+J+(W
Bound),+Newcastle+upon+Tyne/Stanley+Bus+Station,+A693,+Stanley+DH9+0HU/@54.9395664,-1.6511116,10598m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m39!4m38!1m30!1m1!1s0x487e70cbcea578ed:0x24a1f73e55a8f789!2m2!1d-1.614818!2d54.975742!3m4!1m2!1d-1.6041959!2d54.9620242!3s0x487e70bab3c5a3e3:0x9ea0dabb5a89603e!3m4!1m2!1d-1.6103025!2d54.9586177!3s0x487e70afab47292b:0xbac25a503bec626d!3m4!1m2!1d-1.6207573!2d54.9356034!3s0x487e79f659c25845:0x6c23ed53e5327f48!3m4!1m2!1d-1.6230282!2d54.9045756!3s0x487e7978cc1c436b:0x14b1935811998e28!3m4!1m2!1d-1.673837!2d54.9127643!3s0x487e78531c611427:0x9a221ce5041261de!1m5!1m1!1s0x487e78b653d1bd93:0xd4c93f5ef4ea3745!2m2!1d-1.6986683!2d54.8691987!3e0.
5261-5268 would transfer to Stanley for TOON Link with 5261 being a red spare.
5251, 5252 and 5269-5272 would be branded TOON Link X27 running Newcastle Haymarket-Cradlewell-Jarrow Bus Station-South Shields taking 27 minutes rivalling the metro. 

Whey Aye Five Oh and Blyth TOON Link: 22 streetlites (including two red spares) would come for Washington/Chester-le-Street for the 50/50A allowing it to be every 20 minutes and operated by two separate depots and to be extended to Bishop Auckland from Durham to rival Arriva. This would allow for some new Toon Link routes to be created running Blyth-Newcastle, the X86 which would run Haymarket-South Gosforth Roundabout-Balliol Bus Link-Quorum-A189-Annitsford-Cramlington High Pit-Cramlington Manor Walks-Cramlington Eastfield-New Delaval-Newsham-Plessey Road-B1327-Blyth Bus Station, running every 15 minutes taking just under 45 minutes.The NEW X87 would run Haymarket-Gosforth High Street-Regent Centre-Brunton Park-Brunton Lane-A1-A19-Dudley Lane-Cramlington Manor Walks-Cramlington Eastfield-New Delaval-Newsham-Plessey Road-B1327-Blyth Bus Station, running every 15 minutes taking just 39 minutes.

5243-5247 would move to Riverside

5254 now surplus at Stanley would move to Riverside as X86/X87 spare
5255-5260 would transfer to Riverside.

TEN, DFDS, 6136-6139, Red Kite and Venture: 18 streetdecks would come to Hexham/Riverside for the TEN (including two red spares.) Service 47 would be extended to Consett following the rote of the V9 thus withdrawing this service and the 45E. Services X84/X85 would have an upgraded frequency and passengers who previously used the 686 Wylam-Ovington could use the TOON Link X84, the 686 would only run Prudhoe-Albemarle Barracks throughout the day. Services V7/V8 would leave the venture brand and would be allocated double deckers. This would allow for the following allocation changes:

6071 and 6072 would transfer to Stanley for the upgraded 47.

6073-6077 would transfer to Percy Main for the DFDS bus.

6083 would also transfer to Percy Main but for the 434/448

6082 would remove 6023.

6078-6080 would transfer to Stanley for the V7/V8.

6081 would replace 6008 at Percy Main.

3941 and 3942 would replace 6010 and 6015 at Percy Main.

3866 and 3867 would be withdrawn.

3888 would replace 6025.

3889 and 3890 would replace 6009 and 6012 at Stanley.
641 and 642 would move to Hexham for the new 686.
643 would replace 556 at Hexham.
644 would be Venture spare.

Cobalt Clipper, NEW TWX, Fast Cats and Northern: 21 Streetdecks (including two red spare) would come for Cobalt Clipper 309/310 allowing the 310 to be extended to Tynemouth via the 306 route and then it would head straight up to Whitley Bay via the Grand Parade, Beverley Terrace, Victoria Crescent, Windsor Crescent, Rockliffe Gardens, The Promenade and The Links turning at the 1 terminus. NEW Tyne Wear Express would be number X34 and would run Newcastle Eldon Square-Gateshead-A184-Heworth-A184-A19-A1231-Southwick-Deptford Bus Depot-Sunderland-Park Lane taking 48 minutes. Current X36 would be renumbered 36A and would only run as far as Downhill. 5204-5209 and 5211 would be replaced by 8 new streetlites including one red spare.
6101-6107 would be branded TWX with 6101 being red.
6108-6117 would be branded Northern.
5204-5209 and 5211 would find reserve roles as would 6122-6133.

Thank you for reading, I appreciate not everything is immediately possible but will make sense in the long run.

Pages (150) Previous 14 5 6150 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average