You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Problems accessing site
(28 Aug 2016, 12:31 pm)Michael wrote News and photos and the logo has also disappeared.

News and photos won't work for me. Only there occasionally too. Only Forum and Fleetlists work
Site Administrator
(28 Aug 2016, 12:01 pm)Michael wrote Some of the links aren't opening on here, it keeps saying "page can't be found"

The site getting some work done?

Can you remember which pages you were coming from when you clicked the link and it brought up this error message?
(03 Sep 2016, 6:05 pm)Dan wrote Can you remember which pages you were coming from when you clicked the link and it brought up this error message?

News and photos.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Site Administrator
(03 Sep 2016, 6:09 pm)Michael wrote News and photos.

I can go between these two pages without any issue.

If you do come about it again, drop a note on this thread saying the page you were coming from and where you were trying to go to.
(03 Sep 2016, 6:12 pm)Dan wrote I can go between these two pages without any issue.

If you do come about it again, drop a note on this thread saying the page you were coming from and where you were trying to go to.

It was a few days ago, can access them now.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Site Administrator
(16 Oct 2016, 3:30 pm)Brian13 wrote When I access the news section it displays all of latest news. However when I go to the section of a specific company eg GNE it shows nothing.

We're currently doing a bit of work on the new fleet list section.

The fleet list section works hand-in-hand with the news section, so this is why it's not working properly. We hope to have it all up and running again by the end of today. Smile
(16 Oct 2016, 4:00 pm)Dan wrote We're currently doing a bit of work on the new fleet list section.

The fleet list section works hand-in-hand with the news section, so this is why it's not working properly. We hope to have it all up and running again by the end of today. Smile

Cheers
Problems accessing site
Can't access fleet lists, all is coming up is a blank page or "page not found" message

[Image: 8f5858659d435d52fcdd41d8dcbc8fe7.jpg]

Also greeted with this when go to main page

[Image: 1ddf5e75033b41e23be2196f6b8a23aa.jpg]

Only working part of the site is the news and photos.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk
(02 Nov 2016, 2:27 pm)TEN 6083 wrote Can't access fleet lists, all is coming up is a blank page or "page not found" message

[Image: 8f5858659d435d52fcdd41d8dcbc8fe7.jpg]

Also greeted with this when go to main page

[Image: 1ddf5e75033b41e23be2196f6b8a23aa.jpg]

Only working part of the site is the news and photos.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

This could be why

http://www.northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/sh...p?tid=1890&pid=184692#pid184692
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(19 Nov 2016, 9:48 pm)Michael wrote Is the site keep going down?, took me ages for the page to open.

(19 Nov 2016, 9:57 pm)S813 FVK wrote I'm having issues too.

Temporary issues over the past hour or so. The site is hosted on a shared platform (other customers), and it looked like the server was experiencing high loads. Seems to have settled down now though!
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(19 Nov 2016, 10:01 pm)Adrian wrote Temporary issues over the past hour or so. The site is hosted on a shared platform (other customers), and it looked like the server was experiencing high loads. Seems to have settled down now though!

It I think went down for me just as the coke ad came on.

#holidaysarecoming
Wistfully stuck in the 90s
(26 Dec 2016, 12:08 pm)Michael wrote I'm i still drunk or has the writing gone really small?

No - it appears to have for me too.

Currently browsing the site at 125% zoom.
(26 Dec 2016, 12:38 pm)Adrian wrote No - it appears to have for me too.

Currently browsing the site at 125% zoom.

Good good, thought it was just me!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(27 Dec 2016, 11:11 pm)Adrian wrote Aye I can replicate that one too.

Still no joy with quoting multiples and the site isn't allowing me to paste links now.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(29 Dec 2016, 12:05 pm)Andreos1 wrote Still no joy with quoting multiples and the site isn't allowing me to paste links now.

I am seeing that too. If i try and insert a link using the visual editor, then it just deletes the text I'm trying to hyperlink. If I switch to source view and do it, it seems to work.
Site Administrator
(27 Dec 2016, 9:02 pm)Andreos1 wrote Having issues quoting mutliple posts at the moment.
Tried on two devices with no joy.

(27 Dec 2016, 11:11 pm)Adrian wrote Aye I can replicate that one too.

(29 Dec 2016, 12:05 pm)Andreos1 wrote Still no joy with quoting multiples and the site isn't allowing me to paste links now.

(29 Dec 2016, 1:45 pm)Adrian wrote I am seeing that too. If i try and insert a link using the visual editor, then it just deletes the text I'm trying to hyperlink. If I switch to source view and do it, it seems to work.

This should now be fixed.

http://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/
Forum Homepage
RE: Suggestions
.png Screenshot_2017-01-01-16-22-32.png

Just flicking through the site and noticed some little changes.

Has the 'mark threads read' function gone, from the unread threads section of the forum? If it has, would love to see it come back.

Also, as you can see from the attached screenshot, things are very cluttered in certain sections. 
Can we have a little re-jig to resolve this please?
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Site Administrator
RE: Suggestions
(01 Jan 2017, 4:25 pm)Andreos1 wrote Just flicking through the site and noticed some little changes.

Has the 'mark threads read' function gone, from the unread threads section of the forum? If it has, would love to see it come back.

Also, as you can see from the attached screenshot, things are very cluttered in certain sections. 
Can we have a little re-jig to resolve this please?

'Mark threads read' function will return - it wasn't intentionally removed.

The cluttered section shown in your screenshot has now been fixed on mobile view.
(01 Jan 2017, 9:08 pm)dannygee wrote Where hs the mark all threads read gone off the unread post page

As a workaround for now, there is an option under the "who's online" section of the homepage.
Site Administrator
(01 Jan 2017, 4:25 pm)Andreos1 wrote Has the 'mark threads read' function gone, from the unread threads section of the forum? If it has, would love to see it come back.

(01 Jan 2017, 9:08 pm)dannygee wrote Where hs the mark all threads read gone off the unread post page

(01 Jan 2017, 9:33 pm)Adrian wrote As a workaround for now, there is an option under the "who's online" section of the homepage.

The 'Mark all threads' function has now returned to the Unread Posts page.
Site Administrator
(17 Jan 2017, 8:33 pm)Michael wrote Anyone elses news section not loading up unless u click on the NEB logo and go from that way?

The site's web host is undertaking some maintenance work. It should be fine again shortly.