Deprecated: preg_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /home/northeas/public_html/forums/inc/functions.php on line 5739

Deprecated: preg_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /home/northeas/public_html/forums/inc/functions.php on line 5739

Whats made you happy today? | North East Buses

Skip to main content

Site Administrator
RE: Whats made you happy today?
(21 Apr 2017, 10:27 am)EL1TE wrote When did this leave Gateshead?

1100ish from Newcastle - X36.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Site Administrator
(21 Apr 2017, 10:29 am)EL1TE wrote That's annoying. I left Gateshead around then on 8330.

Ah, but this is the "What makes you happy today?" thread!

Jamie M
Unregistered
(21 Apr 2017, 10:21 am)Dan wrote Nice enough from where I'm sitting![Image: beef936defa2adbc642524a0fc6a75fa.jpg]

Must just be your personality keeping the weather right around you, Dan 😛

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Site Administrator
(21 Apr 2017, 11:13 am)Jamie M wrote Must just be your personality keeping the weather right around you, Dan 😛

Awh, shucks!

It's been a pain for me, most of this morning. I've not been anywhere at the right time to get the sun spot on.

Clouding over now. Perhaps I become more dull as the day progresses?

(21 Apr 2017, 11:18 am)Dan wrote Awh, shucks!

It's been a pain for me, most of this morning. I've not been anywhere at the right time to get the sun spot on.

This is my view now... there wasn't a single cloud there this morning!
.jpg IMG_1085.JPG

That must be why I've had nothing but doom and gloom pretty much all day as sure enough, not in the best of moods and have gone light headed as well.
Jamie M
Unregistered

Even the brightest sparks burn out eventually

Well, after 5 and a bit weeks of full time hours at work, I can now finally have a week to myself - thank god for allowed holidays Big Grin
(22 Apr 2017, 9:42 am)Charles41 wrote Listening to some clubland classics, reminds me of dancing my backside off in Ikon and Maddison.

Now I am showing my age!

Charles

I am 22 but love  bit of Clubland here and there. Still a bit of fun Big Grin
Actually getting to have time to enjoy myself at the running day this year - not ending up standing at the Transporter for most of the day like last year. Getting a run out on the Open Top VR a highlight.
(22 Apr 2017, 9:42 am)Charles41 wrote Listening to some clubland classics, reminds me of dancing my backside off in Ikon and Maddison.

Now I am showing my age!

Charles

Funnily enough, I saw this (https://www.facebook.com/TheLeicesterBib...934935787/) appear on my fb feed earlier.

I trust it was an earlier 'good' version you were listening to, rather than this Wink
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(23 Apr 2017, 10:51 pm)Rapidsnap wrote Happy at that I had quite a peaceful rally and only chatted with people  who I wanted to talk to. Thankfully giving next week a miss.

Same here. I had a ride on a few buses at the rally before heading to Durham and the MetroCentre.

I'm on holiday over the weekend, somewhere in North Eastern Scotland, so way better than a day at Spillers Wharf.  Big Grin
Jamie M
Unregistered
A 44ft artic came through gateshead interchange along from the X1/56/57 stand to the 27 stand. Lots of confused drivers.

Jamie M
Unregistered
(29 Apr 2017, 7:05 pm)EL1TE wrote Going to my first rally tomorrow! Hope it's good.
I'll be the most interesting working there...

Jamie M
Unregistered
(30 Apr 2017, 7:53 pm)EL1TE wrote I don't know why but I'm really happy with how this photo turned out..
It's a good picture, it's good with the focal points. I think I'll need a microscope to see that bus though, with it's 20-30 persons capacity!

(30 Apr 2017, 7:55 pm)Jamie M wrote It's a good picture, it's good with the focal points. I think I'll need a microscope to see that bus though, with it's 20-30 persons capacity!

Thanks Jamie Smile
I agree it is tiny, but it seems ok, I guess.. as long as it stays to small routes.. Wink
Jamie M
Unregistered
(30 Apr 2017, 8:01 pm)EL1TE wrote Thanks Jamie Smile
I agree it is tiny, but it seems ok, I guess.. as long as it stays to small routes.. Wink
Yeah the 6 and X71 are small routes

Site Administrator
(30 Apr 2017, 7:55 pm)Jamie M wrote It's a good picture, it's good with the focal points. I think I'll need a microscope to see that bus though, with it's 20-30 persons capacity!

Having every seat on the bus occupied when it went out on a shuttle was an experience - here's hoping it's one that I don't have to repeat!
(30 Apr 2017, 8:04 pm)Dan wrote Having every seat on the bus occupied when it went out on a shuttle was an experience - here's hoping it's one that I don't have to repeat!

For every 30 minutes, i dont think putting that on a shuttle was the best idea.
Site Administrator
(30 Apr 2017, 8:06 pm)S813 FVK wrote For every 30 minutes, i dont think putting that on a shuttle was the best idea.

By this point the strict frequency had been relaxed somewhat, and there was a regular service provided. It was originally intended to do a short run on this bus up the road to St. Anthony's and back, but a driver who knew the full route to Gateshead was found!