You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

2002 Bus Group
As an attempt to bring the North West to you i decided to post some information about my North West, North Wales and North Yorkshire based Bus Group.

1. Website
2. Blog Site
3. Stagecoach Chester and Wirral Fanpage on Facebook.

So what do we offer?

North West Bus News (some of it comes to you first before anyone else!)
Up to date Fleetlists (With more to come very soon)
Links to over Websites (This Forum will have its own area on my homepage)
Blog Posts about Things that are going on in the area/s we cover
Photos of Buses
Video Clips of Buses
and much more....

We have Facebook Page for the Blog Site and for the Website (see our links page) all have 100 Likes or more! if you look at the home page you will see a coming soon area, this will be changed to advertise this blog site as good will as we would like to be able to help this forum expand and the Group members like what they see.

Give us a like on Facebook and Admins if we can help you in any way to get more people using this forum just give me a message and i will try your idea

(Link to Website in my Sig)

Think that covers everything, Enjoy!
RE: 2002 Bus Group
Made a Update today as part of our slow expansion plan

The homepage has had a bit of an update with a link to this Forum added in hope it will attract Members from the North West (And the North East aswell!)

I updated the Fleetlist Page and added the following
Redkite (Based in St Helens, do Schools and Rail Replacements)
Peoplesbus (a firm based in Liverpool, do Schools along with a few *Special Services* and some Tendered Services)
Warrington Coachways (As it says on the tin a company based in Warrington, they do a lot of Coach work and School work however they do run a few Tendered Services and 2 None Tendered services

The D&G Fleetlist has been taken offline as they have renumbered the Fleet so the fleetlist just looked well out of date however it will return.

I have updated the Links page, Looks far better now.

That concludes my updates.
NEW WEBSITE: After Wix proved to be unsuitable for our needs we decided to disgin a new site with another Company, today i am Launching that Site after spending much of the last 3 Days working on it. I have Included North East Buses on the Home Page and Links page to try and get some of our traffic on here!

Link: http://www.i-m.co/2002BusGroup/2002busgroup/home.html
Well an Update!

Its been a very Quiet November from us!

Our Most Popular Blog of November has to be one of my JPT Day Blogs

http://north-west-public-transport-blog....31113.html

Another Blog Post has been updated, that being the Boxing Day Buses in Merseyside 2013 Blog Post, This Blog Post is comparing services to last year! We are also running a Poll on the Matter so please find the time to Vote!

http://north-west-public-transport-blog....-2013.html
Site Administrator
(16 Feb 2014, 2:03 pm)andreos1 wrote Durham have an Rxxx COO Dart or two, too.

To echo aureolin, glad you enjoyed the trip North.

Think they lost the Rxxx COO Darts when the Sapphires entered service?
http://northeastbuses.co.uk/news/article.php?id=176

Should be able to find a few in Middlesbrough though, if you fancied going there instead next time!
(16 Feb 2014, 2:06 pm)Dan wrote Think they lost the Rxxx COO Darts when the Sapphires entered service?

Should be able to find a few in Middlesbrough though, if you fancied going there instead next time!

Yesterday i did Darlington, Newcastle and the Metrocentre but mainly Darlington, going of the fleetlist theres a few at Redcar wherever that is Tongue
(16 Feb 2014, 2:06 pm)Dan wrote Think they lost the Rxxx COO Darts when the Sapphires entered service?

Saw one in the last week or two at the Arnison Centre.
They have definitely been kicking around since that article was published too.

Not sure if any of the ANE drivers can confirm which ones.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(16 Feb 2014, 2:18 pm)andreos1 wrote Saw one in the last week or two at the Arnison Centre.
They have definitely been kicking around since that article was published too.

Not sure if any of the ANE drivers can confirm which ones.

There's definitely one or two, as I've seen them on the 64 within the last fortnight. I'll make a note of the numbers next time I see them.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(16 Feb 2014, 2:25 pm)aureolin wrote There's definitely one or two, as I've seen them on the 64 within the last fortnight. I'll make a note of the numbers next time I see them.

Glad I didn't imagine it Wink
It was probably the 64 they were on at the Arnison Centre.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(16 Feb 2014, 2:25 pm)aureolin wrote There's definitely one or two, as I've seen them on the 64 within the last fortnight. I'll make a note of the numbers next time I see them.

1653/4 remain at Durham, as 1301/2 remain at Darlington while 1428 and 1646 are undergoing repair (1646 undergoing major work, as the chassis is basically shot, but it's being repaired). 1428 is approaching the end of the work, so the moves should take place shortly.
(16 Feb 2014, 5:17 pm)Kuyoyo wrote 1653/4 remain at Durham, as 1301/2 remain at Darlington while 1428 and 1646 are undergoing repair (1646 undergoing major work, as the chassis is basically shot, but it's being repaired). 1428 is approaching the end of the work, so the moves should take place shortly.

1428 has been back in service for a week or so, resulting in 1653 going off to Jesmond for repaint - it should move to Redcar at some point! 1654 was still plodding around Durham when I was up there on Friday too.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect