You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East: Former Fleet Members Living On

Go North East: Former Fleet Members Living On

Site Administrator
RE: Go North East: Former Fleet Members Living On
(01 Jun 2019, 4:31 pm)NewcastleOne wrote

4978,4980/1 to follow when withdrawn?

Nope! Go North West don't need five Driver Training vehicles (it's just one depot remember!)

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
(29 Jun 2019, 10:54 pm)Malarkey wrote 5206 (NK54 NVA) is now with Connexions

https://www.flickr.com/photos/andrew78uk...77/in/feed

Hope they take that recharge your batteries tagline off before it enters service as that would be somewhat false advertising, only way you are likely to be able to charge a phone on that would be by plugging it into the Ticketer machine
Former NatEx/GNE Training Bus/Scholars Coach 7090 (MH54 MBX) seen on a day trip on the A69 this morning still going strong still in it's last red/white livery with M&I Travel

Corporate Solar with one of those taglines telling passengers about 'the features of other vehicles' is parked up in the grounds of the scout hut at Woodstone Village.

Didnt get id as I was driving unfortunately.

It is visible from the road (and I'm guessing the path that runs towards Bournmoor) if anyone wants to check it out

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

(02 Oct 2019, 12:32 pm)Andreos1 wrote

Corporate Solar with one of those taglines telling passengers about 'the features of other vehicles' is parked up in the grounds of the scout hut at Woodstone Village.

Didnt get id as I was driving unfortunately.

It is visible from the road (and I'm guessing the path that runs towards Bournmoor) if anyone wants to check it out

5216 it is - donated to 1st Burnmoor Scout Group, their new static "Go Scouting Activity bus".

RBZ5459 | flickr | THV

(02 Oct 2019, 12:49 pm)RBZ 5459 wrote

5216 it is - donated to 1st Burnmoor Scout Group, their new static "Go Scouting Activity bus".

Being static is possibly the best idea for that thing!

I did wonder if it would be static, the position it was parked in, didn't really lend itself to be a temporary position or one that would be used as a parking spot.

(02 Oct 2019, 1:46 pm)Andreos1 wrote

Being static is possibly the best idea for that thing!

I did wonder if it would be static, the position it was parked in, didn't really lend itself to be a temporary position or one that would be used as a parking spot.

Did some digging on their website, here she is!

https://1stburnmoor.co.uk/en/information/useful-information/bus

RBZ5459 | flickr | THV

(02 Oct 2019, 3:12 pm)RBZ 5459 wrote

Did some digging on their website, here she is!

https://1stburnmoor.co.uk/en/information/useful-information/bus

There's not much on there, but the following jumped out.

I've heard Costa del Woodstone Village is lovely this time of the year!

Enjoy activities and sleepovers in our fabulous Go Scouting Activity bus. 

GNE6312 wroteWish they could have kept them on use up here. How can they run Non DDA buses in Bristol.

South Glos ran a load of schools contracts; there was a total of eight Olympians (and one Volvo Citybus!) transferred across.  Stagecoach have stated that they're intending to replace them with newer vehicles, probably assorted elderly Tridents, in the New Year - if you want to buy 3828, you've not got long to save up your pennies!
(29 Nov 2019, 7:25 am)Ianthegoon wrote South Glos ran a load of schools contracts; there was a total of eight Olympians (and one Volvo Citybus!) transferred across.  Stagecoach have stated that they're intending to replace them with newer vehicles, probably assorted elderly Tridents, in the New Year - if you want to buy 3828, you've not got long to save up your pennies!
And 3828 has now been stood down from service, being transferred yesterday to Stroud for storage.