Deprecated: preg_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /home/northeas/public_html/forums/inc/functions.php on line 5739
Period Fleet Movements (Official from Fleetcards) | North East Buses

Skip to main content

Period Fleet Movements (Official from Fleetcards)

Period Fleet Movements (Official from Fleetcards)

RE: Period Fleet Movements (Official from Fleetcards)
South Shields MAN E200 39702 has transferred to Sunderland according to Bus Times and has been operating on service 8 (City Centre - South Hylton) this afternoon.

It looks like Sunderland depot could be struggling with 19211, 24001, 27734, 27736, 28005, 28040, 39714, 39718 and 39728 all off the road according to Bus Times; and 24002, 24003, 34605, 35189, 39672, 39674 and 39710 currently on loan to Stockton.

I have no idea how Stagecoach will be able to run the scholars contacts they have gained as well as extra / duplicate peak services with the amount of vehicles currently unavailable / at other depots. The engineering teams at each depot must under a lot of pressure at the moment.

I assume the additional decker that Sunderland Depot needs for scholars contracts hasn't turned up either?
(03 Sep 2020, 6:09 pm)AIG20 wrote South Shields MAN E200 39702 has transferred to Sunderland according to Bus Times and has been operating on service 8 (City Centre - South Hylton) this afternoon.

It looks like Sunderland depot could be struggling with 19211, 24001, 27734, 27736, 28005, 28040, 39714, 39718 and 39728 all off the road according to Bus Times; and 24002, 24003, 34605, 35189, 39672, 39674 and 39710 currently on loan to Stockton.

I have no idea how Stagecoach will be able to run the scholars contacts they have gained as well as extra / duplicate peak services with the amount of vehicles currently unavailable / at other depots. The engineering teams at each depot must under a lot of pressure at the moment.

I assume the additional decker that Sunderland Depot needs for scholars contracts hasn't turned up either?
Don't forget Stagecoach have contracted out some of their scholars work to Go North East at the last minute so it's a possibility some of the services GNE are going to cover could be in Sunderland.
(03 Sep 2020, 6:09 pm)AIG20 wrote South Shields MAN E200 39702 has transferred to Sunderland according to Bus Times and has been operating on service 8 (City Centre - South Hylton) this afternoon.

I know they not very reliable but if certain depots are struggling could the kinetics currently stored at Stockton be put back into service any reason stopping them ?
(03 Sep 2020, 7:59 pm)col87 wrote I know they not very reliable but if certain depots are struggling could the kinetics currently stored at Stockton be put back into service any reason stopping them ?

Maybe it's drivers they are short of
(04 Sep 2020, 6:05 pm)NewcastleOne wrote Stalyford has received for Ex Lothian/East Coast Buses B7TLs
https://www.railforums.co.uk/threads/lot...st-4753168
They are just stopping over enroute to Chesterfield for tram replacements - presumably Manchester want their loaned E400s back. In turn they're enroute to Ensign I believe, hired by Stagecoach for a while.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Sunderland ADL E300 27726 is currently at South Shields depot according to Bus Times.

It looks like it may have broke down on Thursday whilst operating an E6 then taken to South Shields depot?
With the 30 and X20 going back to South Shields tomorrow, which 2 buses will transfer over?

Source - a post by David Sharp on the Busesnortheast Facebook page.
.png X20.png
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(05 Sep 2020, 9:50 am)AIG20 wrote Sunderland ADL E300 27726 is currently at South Shields depot according to Bus Times.

It looks like it may have broke down on Thursday whilst operating an E6 then taken to South Shields depot?

Looks like that was why 39702 ended up at Sunderland then. Was returned to Shields last night though. 27736 has now been returned to Sunderland too
(05 Sep 2020, 10:40 am)Michael wrote With the 30 and X20 going back to South Shields tomorrow, which 2 buses will transfer over?

Source - a post by David Sharp on the Busesnortheast Facebook page.
Will they require additional as I believe the pvr is still reduced as the 17 and 18 are on a 12 min frequency now as opposed to a 10 min frequency.
Cant someone tell me way E400 coming on stagecoach on teesside buses time please.

They more than one come on stagecoach on teesside buses time.
(06 Sep 2020, 12:23 am)glen wrote Cant someone tell me way E400 coming on stagecoach on teesside buses time please.

They more than one come on stagecoach on teesside buses time.
Don't know what you mean. 19204/5 were due to move to Slatyford this weekend.

(06 Sep 2020, 11:38 am)Michael wrote I think he means Bustimes.org

https://bustimes.org/operators/stagecoac...e/vehicles - there's a few deckers appeared but all seem to be in service in their local area's.
Ah well looks like someone has been changing things for fun... guess it'll take a few minutes to edit it all back to how it was. That is one of the problems that anyone can edit anything.

Which go north east vehicles will be used on stagecoach routes?
Seems strange omni links on x24 have landed in Middlesbrough I thought they were permanently withdrawn from service.
Any more deckers due into Sunderland
Any idea why 19643 still has x34 branding whilst the others aren’t?
Wonder if the previous April Sunderland changes will happen soon?
Seems stagecoach have wasted their time painting the gas buses. Wonder when we see a gas in the new local livery’
Crusader Citaros, B7 deckers, and Nat Ex B11Rs (with the branding removed) are most likely to be used, GNE are running duplicates for Stagecoach, Arriva, as well as themselves.
(09 Sep 2020, 8:06 am)Bob20 wrote Is 35189 still at Shields depot now!

Why don't u check the bustimes.org website out - although sometimes not 100% correct, it might give u an idea:

https://bustimes.org/regions/NE for the whole North East

https://bustimes.org/operators/stagecoach-south-shields , click on Unofficial, incomplete fleet list - fleet list is there.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Banned
Just seen 27726 head back to Sunderland from Shields depot, still no sign of 35189 checked bus times still down as shields depot!