You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Stagecoach North East - Recent Repaints

RE: Stagecoach North East - Recent Repaints
(29 Aug 2020, 12:49 pm)Robin58 wrote Does anyone know which bus it was!

Not been funny but does it matter?, someone has died, a family has lost their mam, nana, great nana, i think at this time, the fleet number doesn't matter, and must remember about the driver and passengers too, they'll of been effected.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(29 Aug 2020, 3:15 pm)Robin58 wrote Thanks only asking Moody be nice next time!

I wasn't being moody, i was being respectful, i would hate to of had someone in my family die in that accident, and first person someone asked was "what was the fleet number of the bus involved?", like the bus number is more important than the actual people involved.

Family, driver and passengers are the most important, not fleet numbers.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(27 Aug 2020, 2:04 pm)Adtrainsam wrote Ex Manchester Magicbus 19179 has emerged from Sunderland Depot after repaint today.

19179 is out and about on 62/63 in Newcastle noted just after lunchtime
(29 Aug 2020, 9:03 pm)Robin58 wrote Have just seen news print about crash in South Shields and 27736 is the one involved!

Someone told you 3 posts ago what the fleet number was and it's irrelevant - have some respect to the person who passed away and others affected by it as 'Mr Moody' said.

You need to stop attacking people when they don't agree with you as it's really not the way a forum works and also accept that some things aren't the way you want them to be at Shields depot without posting the same 3 things over and over again ie Sunderland have stole the buses and attacking people when they disagree like you did with col87 the other day (again). Call me whatever you want as idc but it's happening over and over again and it's tedious as hell to read.

RIP to the woman involved today.
(29 Aug 2020, 11:44 pm)Storx wrote Someone told you 3 posts ago what the fleet number was and it's irrelevant - have some respect to the person who passed away and others affected by it as 'Mr Moody' said.

You need to stop attacking people when they don't agree with you as it's really not the way a forum works and also accept that some things aren't the way you want them to be at Shields depot without posting the same 3 things over and over again ie Sunderland have stole the buses and attacking people when they disagree like you did with col87 the other day (again). Call me whatever you want as idc but it's happening over and over again and it's tedious as hell to read.

RIP to the woman involved today.
Sorry but i agree, glad somebody said what most of us are thinking Storx, R.I.P to the woman involved, 2020 is a right stinker
Kind Regards
Tez
(02 Sep 2020, 12:24 pm)glen wrote Any more buses getting repaint yet.
Not a chance anything will be seeing a paintbrush with everything with wheels required on the road!

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Glen it was stated several posts ago that it was unlikely that any painting would be going ahead or very minimal at best due to the vehicle duplicates currently required. Hope this helps

Kind regards

Chris
(12 Sep 2020, 2:41 am)glen wrote Way is Sunderland buses getting we repaint not over buses from over fleet  is not available

Eh?
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(12 Sep 2020, 7:35 am)Michael wrote Eh?

That what I was thinking , I hopefully assume auto predict text, doesn’t take a minute to take a look at the message before you hit reply/send button so others can read understand the message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think if mans single deckers or old darts of stagecoach North East well get repaint in New colour.
(13 Sep 2020, 12:19 am)glen wrote Do you think if mans single deckers or old darts of stagecoach North East well get repaint in New colour.

No... every bus is needed on the front line which is why they've been brought back in the first place. Bus repaints are going to be very unlikely until government allows buses to run at 100% seating capacity.