You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: Anything and Everything
(05 Jan 2014, 8:17 pm)Terence Price wrote Well my phone charger i plug into my Laptop just caught fire while charging my phone, somehow the laptop and phone are both undamaged but that was a close one!

I nearly burnt a PC out years ago when attaching a Floppy Disk Drive, I switched the PC on, left the room, smelt rubber burning and the corner of the room was covered in smoke, the wires were smouldering, but while I managed to save the PC, the Floppy Disk Drive was destroyed
RE: Anything and Everything
Question for you all -

Where would the world would be today if Sir Tim Berners-Lee didn't invent the World Wide Web (www)?
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(09 Jan 2014, 6:55 pm)Michael wrote Question for you all -

Where would the world would be today if Sir Tim Berners-Lee didn't invent the World Wide Web (www)?

I really can't think about it without that. Or how I coped before it. Imagine the time our parents would have wasted having to either telephone people for info, look at newspapers, or even visit a library. Everything is seconds away now.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(09 Jan 2014, 7:23 pm)aureolin wrote I really can't think about it without that. Or how I coped before it. Imagine the time our parents would have wasted having to either telephone people for info, look at newspapers, or even visit a library. Everything is seconds away now.

Same, maybe technology wouldn't be so advanced these day's..

Google is everyone's new DR these days to.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(09 Jan 2014, 7:27 pm)Michael wrote Same, maybe technology wouldn't be so advanced these day's..

Google is everyone's new DR these days to.

I think it would be as advanced, as it would have been invented by someone else eventually. Needless to say though it reinvigorated the Internet to become the machine it is today, and not just a WAN.
Had a meeting in London today and flew into Heathrow and had the thrill of riding one of the Heathrow Pods to my colleagues car.

Felt very James Bond-ish
(09 Jan 2014, 8:04 pm)gtomlinson wrote Had a meeting in London today and flew into Heathrow and had the thrill of riding one of the Heathrow Pods to my colleagues car.

Felt very James Bond-ish

They look rather cool. Most definitely on my hit list if I'm ever at Heathrow. The cable car appeals more for now though. Tongue
I really fancy a Pizza, but not sure where to go (well, get it delivered from :L), Dominos or Pizza Hut! What do you think? Tongue
(15 Jan 2014, 6:48 pm)Tom wrote I really fancy a Pizza, but not sure where to go (well, get it delivered from :L), Dominos or Pizza Hut! What do you think? Tongue

Pizza hut =D
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(15 Jan 2014, 6:49 pm)Michael wrote Pizza hut =D

I'm ordering a Pizza Hut then! - An 11' inch Margherita (£5 as a special deal is a brilliant deal!), some White Chocolate and Raspberry Cookie Dough, and a can of Pepsi Big Grin
(15 Jan 2014, 6:54 pm)Tom wrote I'm ordering a Pizza Hut then! - An 11' inch Margherita (£5 as a special deal is a brilliant deal!), some White Chocolate and Raspberry Cookie Dough, and a can of Pepsi Big Grin

Noooo Margherita is boring!

Meatfeast ftw =D
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(15 Jan 2014, 6:54 pm)Tom wrote I'm ordering a Pizza Hut then! - An 11' inch Margherita (£5 as a special deal is a brilliant deal!), some White Chocolate and Raspberry Cookie Dough, and a can of Pepsi Big Grin

If I was paying pizza hut prices I'd want more than cheese on my pizza haha. I prefer Dominos tbh - Pepperoni, Chorizo, Bacon, Jalepenos. Honey & Mustard and Garlic dips. Wink
(15 Jan 2014, 6:59 pm)Michael wrote Noooo Margherita is boring!

Meatfeast ftw =D

I thought you could only get Margherita in the £5 Deal, but it appears not, so Meat Feast it is haha! - I am very hungry having had no breakfast and only a light snack at dinner, so it will be well and truly welcomed! - Better be good though! Spicy Minced Pork, Ham, Pepperoni, Spicy Minced Beef mmm! Shame no meatballs though! Would have been perfection, might ask 'em for extra meatballs haha.
(15 Jan 2014, 7:03 pm)aureolin wrote If I was paying pizza hut prices I'd want more than cheese on my pizza haha. I prefer Dominos tbh - Pepperoni, Chorizo, Bacon, Jalepenos. Honey & Mustard and Garlic dips. Wink

Never had any, but £5 for an 11' inch Pizza? - Can't go wrong! Next time it'll be Dominos, and I'll get carried away adding all the toppings and the Pizza alone will come to £20 Wink
(15 Jan 2014, 7:07 pm)Tom wrote Never had any, but £5 for an 11' inch Pizza? - Can't go wrong! Next time it'll be Dominos, and I'll get carried away adding all the toppings and the Pizza alone will come to £20 Wink

Not bad when on special. Dominos have a monster week on in some of the Wearside ones - £5.99 for any size pizza collection only. There's also a winter survival deal for £14.99 - massive pizza, garlic bread, wedges, and twisted doughballs.
(15 Jan 2014, 7:15 pm)aureolin wrote Not bad when on special. Dominos have a monster week on in some of the Wearside ones - £5.99 for any size pizza collection only. There's also a winter survival deal for £14.99 - massive pizza, garlic bread, wedges, and twisted doughballs.

A bit too much for me, it'll only be for me as a special treat as my parents are out hehe!

I'll give you a review when I get it. (I ordered it like two minutes ago, and they said it'll be here in 30 minutes).
(15 Jan 2014, 7:16 pm)Tom wrote A bit too much for me, it'll only be for me as a special treat as my parents are out hehe!

I'll give you a review when I get it. (I ordered it like two minutes ago, and they said it'll be here in 30 minutes).

Aye it took three of us to finish ours haha.
(15 Jan 2014, 7:21 pm)aureolin wrote Aye it took three of us to finish ours haha.

Well, it was good! It came in just under 30 minutes, and was still warm when I got it. The Meat Feast Pizza was brilliant value for money, and the amount of topping was fairly good too. However, I'd like it if it would have had more meat on (e.g Meatballs, Chorizo), but it was very nice. Can't really say the same for the cookie dough though, it was slightly burnt and it was stuck to the cardboard boxes it came in so was a nightmare to get out. However, the flavour was nice, and as small tub of ice cream came with it!

Would go again, and my overall rating would be 3.5, and the price was fairly good at £9.28.
(29 Jan 2014, 8:44 pm)andreos1 wrote Had to laugh at the poor fella, but dragging it through the system and fining him?
Ridiculous!

It is a tad pathetic like. Fair enough if he had his hands on her, but throwing a bar towel at someone is classed as obstructing the police nowadays?
(29 Jan 2014, 10:06 pm)fozzovmurton wrote Reminds me of a scene in Only Fools and Horses, only Del Boy rips the coppers clothes off Big Grin

Or Days of Thunder where a similar prank is played upon Tom Cruise's character.
RE: Go North East - Latest
(05 Feb 2014, 5:35 pm)andreos1 wrote The media?
Time for the Bus photo police me thinks!
Talking of the police, where is Fyacebuk Polis these days?

You mean NEB's own Mr Daniel Graham aka Fyacebuk Polis