You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East - Recent Repaints

RE: Go North East - Recent Repaints
(16 Jul 2021, 4:09 pm)Train8261 wrote 5478 is now blue sitting at Saltmedows
Guess that'sĀ for the coasters
(16 Jul 2021, 4:18 pm)Train8261 wrote No unfortunately not. Not that I can see off. Just looks like there keeping it all blue. Doesn't look like a seat retrim ethier

The interior on them is still spot on, definitely doesn't need refurbishment yet. Good clean, but no re-trims or anything.
(16 Jul 2021, 4:18 pm)Train8261 wrote No unfortunately not. Not that I can see off. Just looks like there keeping it all blue. Doesn't look like a seat retrim ethier

That seems strange, I wonder if they're going to introduce yet another branding style then as both the road stripe and 'voltra' style were painted with a 2 tone base iirc.

They don't need a re-trim, I'd take those blue e-leather seats over the new moquette any day, especially since it's wipe clean!
Site Administrator
(16 Jul 2021, 4:17 pm)streetdeckfan wrote Is it in a two-tone blue road stripe base?

Yes - light blue at the front and dark blue at the back (similar to Little Coasters, but not exactly the same).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(16 Jul 2021, 4:32 pm)Dan wrote Yes - light blue at the front and dark blue at the back (similar to Little Coasters, but not exactly the same).

Ah couldn't see the back that good. It does look smart
(16 Jul 2021, 4:32 pm)Dan wrote Yes - light blue at the front and dark blue at the back (similar to Little Coasters, but not exactly the same).

So, one could assume it's just an upscaled version of the Little Coasters livery
(18 Jul 2021, 3:05 pm)Train8261 wrote If its them 3 then possible just removing the rainbow at the back and putting them 2019 corp
It did look like it might be corp when I saw them .They were only in the very early stages of rub down and re paint when I saw them.
(19 Jul 2021, 9:11 am)Train8261 wrote After seeing the StreetLite in light blue now. I'm wondering what the Durham Diamond will look like on the Volvo B5LH

Streetdeckfan or someone else might mock it up for you, if they'reĀ feeling generous.
Forum ModeratorĀ |Ā Find NEB on facebook
(19 Jul 2021, 9:11 am)Train8261 wrote After seeing the StreetLite in light blue now. I'm wondering what the Durham Diamond will look like on the Volvo B5LH

Going from the other liveries, I'd guess it'd maybe look something a little like this.

For some reason, the colours exported wrong, but I can't be arsed to mess around with it, just imagine it's a bit bluer

[Image: Diamond.png]
(19 Jul 2021, 12:48 pm)streetdeckfan wrote [Image: Diamond.png]
Tbh with you. That actually looks really smart. I do hope they follow with this livery as thay looks really nice
(19 Jul 2021, 3:02 pm)Train8261 wrote Tbh with you. That actually looks really smart. I do hope they follow with this livery as thay looks really nice

I think it's a given that the back will stay dark blue, but i wonder whether they'll go with a lighter blue for the front, or with maybe a silver to make it stand out a bit more and make it a bit more 'diamondy'
What was the originally diamond livery when it was operated by Diamond

(19 Jul 2021, 4:06 pm)cbma06 wrote What was the originally diamond livery when it was operated by Diamond

https://flic.kr/p/22bYt1K

https://flic.kr/p/23wnND1

Hereā€™s a couple I found on Flickr.

Sent from my iPhone XS using Tapatalk
(19 Jul 2021, 12:48 pm)streetdeckfan wrote Going from the other liveries, I'd guess it'd maybe look something a little like this.

For some reason, the colours exported wrong, but I can't be arsed to mess around with it, just imagine it's a bit bluer

[Image: Diamond.png]

If you dont mind me asking, how do you do this?
Twitter: @ASX_Terranova
Blog: https://asxterranova.home.blog/
(19 Jul 2021, 6:08 pm)ASX_Terranova wrote If you dont mind me asking, how do you do this?

I use Affinity Designer, and I have a few different vehicles that I've extracted from the old timetables that I can modify
(21 Jul 2021, 2:04 pm)streetdeckfan wrote Not sure if it was confirmed previously but looks like the B7RLEs were indeed for the X66.

Wonder if they'll gain private plates to hide the fact that they're replacing a newer vehicle.
Well assuming 6145 is a write off (i think it is) it could have the reg that wore
Kind Regards
Tez