You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Stagecoach North East: Upcoming Service Changes

Stagecoach North East: Upcoming Service Changes

RE: Stagecoach North East: Upcoming Service Changes
(19 Sep 2022, 8:12 pm)Acky81 wrote And what? I was making a point
Just leave it, he's just gonna keep giving you snotty responses
Kind Regards
Tez
(20 Sep 2022, 2:58 pm)F114TML wrote I just didn't understand why you brought up the fact there's 2 20s (which, btw, does cause confusion which was my point).
Only because you said there was 2 number 2s but hey this is a forum let’s not argue and have a friendly discussion
(29 Sep 2022, 6:28 pm)F114TML wrote Might be waiting until after the strike tbh.
Makes sense. Nothing on stagecoaches site as yet regarding strikes.
(29 Sep 2022, 6:55 pm)Unber43 wrote How is the strike talks going?
97% in favour; 5 straight days starting 11th October (if you didn't see it in the media). Talks still ongiong though (obviously they'll want to avoid it) - I'm not privy to the details though. Union have raised the minimum offer they're willing to take though.
(29 Sep 2022, 7:25 pm)F114TML wrote 97% in favour; 5 straight days starting 11th October (if you didn't see it in the media). Talks still ongiong though (obviously they'll want to avoid it) - I'm not privy to the details though. Union have raised the minimum offer they're willing to take though.
I mean Im pretty sure it was Arriva Merseyside offerered 14% pay rise and the staff were still not happy.

Hopefully it can be resolved. 

However if it isn't SC passengers can't rely on GNE, 35 (shockingly), 20's, X20 (mornings) are absolutly rammed. 

Really the only alternative is possibly removing deckers from the 50 for the 20, and putting deckers on the 35. 39's would be hammeered aswell.

But I mean their is only so much GNE could do, however they could do a marketing spin on it.
Stagecoach are operating Sunday journeys on Arriva service 54 between Newcastle and Whitley Bay according to nexus service changes.

More North Tyneside operations.
(20 Oct 2022, 9:34 pm)Economic505 wrote I wonder when the Hartlepool changes will be posted online. Interested in the Throston change (Service 1).
Us drivers are still waiting to get the shift changes never mind the bus times.
(20 Oct 2022, 10:43 pm)ifm001 wrote Stagecoach are operating Sunday journeys on Arriva service 54 between Newcastle and Whitley Bay according to nexus service changes.

More North Tyneside operations.

seems odd, where is your proof?
(21 Oct 2022, 5:26 pm)ifm001 wrote Should have screen shot it. Shouldn't I

Was def on there
I saw it too .

(21 Oct 2022, 5:49 pm)Economic505 wrote I saw it too .
nexus are now only showing a Monday to Sat  timetable
What’s odd is that it was showing the Sunday service timetable on the Nexus website only a couple of hours ago. It looks like Stagecoach have pulled out of this one. (Just Speculation)
(21 Oct 2022, 6:39 pm)V514DFT wrote Unless they've decided to have a seperate timetable for Sunday only
Possible. Seems odd for stagecoach to take on a contract for a Sunday only if they do have it. 

Its not registered on bustimes.org or the website on Stagecoach & Arriva saying there running it
No changes whatsoever in Teesside even though target date was yesterday? They rlly need to sort Sunday timetables out as well
(24 Oct 2022, 8:14 am)Lollist wrote No changes whatsoever in Teesside even though target date was yesterday? They rlly need to sort Sunday timetables out as well

The changes are due to come into effect this Sunday - the 30th. However, as stated above, no timetables have been released yet nor have the drivers seen a rota (in contrast to Arriva's changes in Stockton, which have been on-line since the start of the month and the drivers have seen their new rota).
Yeah but the target date was yesterday stagecoach ne be lying lmfao I was happy to wake up this morning with all these new changes lol
(24 Oct 2022, 8:42 am)Lollist wrote Yeah but the target date was yesterday stagecoach ne be lying lmfao I was happy to wake up this morning with all these new changes lol
Changes are built into the journey planner for Service 1, from next Sunday.
(24 Oct 2022, 9:45 am)Economic505 wrote Changes are built into the journey planner for Service 1, from next Sunday.
If you mean the Hartlepool 1 then they nothing to suggest any changes are happening at all. Nothing on the buses or the Stagecoach website so it’s a complete mess
(24 Oct 2022, 7:52 pm)col87 wrote If you mean the Hartlepool 1 then they nothing to suggest any changes are happening at all. Nothing on the buses or the Stagecoach website so it’s a complete mess
Defo a change from Sunday. Service 1 Hartlepool does not operate evenings currently. From 30th , it does.
(24 Oct 2022, 8:00 pm)Economic505 wrote Defo a change from Sunday. Service 1 Hartlepool does not operate evenings currently. From 30th , it does.

Also going back to the old route via Morrisons instead of the marina. 36 also goes back over to the marina Monday to Saturday daytime when the changes take effect too
(24 Oct 2022, 8:54 pm)beefcake wrote Also going back to the old route via Morrisons instead of the marina. 36 also goes back over to the marina Monday to Saturday daytime when the changes take effect too
I know they happening but my point is Stagecoach are not telling people the changes are happening.  They is no information on the buses or on the website to let people know when they should be.