You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Uniform
I noticed today that GNE have new Ties and Eqaulettes (if thats how you spell it). 

They are Red and White afaik, not all drivers had them, but most of them did.
RE: Uniform
(01 Oct 2022, 8:28 pm)ne14ne1 wrote Like the new red seat moquette? I’ve thought for a while that’d look smarter than the old blue ties.
Yeah similar, except I think they might have a bit white in.

I don't know, I don't exactly hate them, but I don't think I love them either I think the white shirt washes out the tie.
(01 Oct 2022, 9:05 pm)omnicity4659 wrote I noticed loads of red coats when walking around Park Lane the other night. Definitely an improvement in terms of visibility and brightening the uniform up.
They've had the red coats for a while, they're better than the blue ones
(02 Oct 2022, 3:12 pm)MurdnunoC wrote Sounds like they're working for Butlins, not GNE. Imagine if they had yellow coats.
All drivers are to under go etiquette training to greet passengers with hi-di-hi on every journey
(03 Oct 2022, 2:23 pm)N1cholas wrote All drivers are to under go etiquette training to greet passengers with hi-di-hi on every journey
I know this post is tongue Nd cheek but the last several drivers I traveled with have been much more pleasant than normal. Even the 2 times I've used arrival I'm sure i got a smile off the bother.. unless it was wind
(22 Nov 2022, 7:22 pm)nova347 wrote Whats the difference between the gold and red ties?
Gold tie's are for drivers normally operating X-Lines routes and the red tie's are for everyone else, also don't forget the Voltra tie which are for, well that's self explanatory  Big Grin
(10 Feb 2023, 9:01 pm)wibblejunior wrote By "polos" I thought you meant Volkswagen Polos at first, for some reason.
Nah. Standard issue mints. You can't have drivers eating a random assortment of extra strong mints, mint imperials, glacier mints and so on. It looks sloppy.