You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Kirkby Stephen Cumbria Easter Rally - 8th/9th April 2023

RE: Kirkby Stephen Cumbria Easter Rally - 8th/9th April 2023
(06 Apr 2023, 8:58 am)Lollist wrote Will there be more buses on the saturday or sunday?
Usual on thr Sunday
(06 Apr 2023, 5:28 pm)Charles41 wrote Well worth attending...of course you would think someone would organise transport from the region for enthusiasts.
There used to be a day excursion from Soith Shields pre covid.  Even with just 6 people on board, they still ran the trip.
We've looked at going but can only make the Sunday. Not knowing what facilities are available has put us off trying the Sunday, when we can't even duck into a supermarket.
A map from last year shows some of the activities and facilities avaliable, there's local convince stores open in both KS and Brough with a few eateries open in KS like a chip shop and pub (although will be busy).
.jpg FB_IMG_1680826572925.jpg
(07 Apr 2023, 9:09 am)Jimmi wrote A map from last year shows some of the activities and facilities avaliable, there's local convince stores open in both KS and Brough with a few eateries open in KS like a chip shop and pub (although will be busy).

Drove through Kirkby Stephen a month or so ago, noticed 2 or 3 of the fish & chip shops had ceased trading.
Which is a shame, as they were decent!
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(07 Apr 2023, 4:15 pm)Charles41 wrote I'm going to try going on Sunday this year for a change. I'll post a review if I'm not too knackered when I get back.
I was contemplating driving across. Bit been roped into work now.   Haven't been to the rally since 2019