You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Stagecoach North East Latest News

Stagecoach North East Latest News

RE: Stagecoach North East Latest News
(13 Apr 2023, 2:17 pm)I’m Dyllan7817 wrote 24117 PX59AZC is now at Stockton currently on 36s unknown to what’s gone up to slatyford
I’m unsure as well I haven’t seen anything, doesn’t help when most of the 27***’s weren’t tracking but they’ve came back on tonight so hopefully should be able to tell tomorrow. 22890 should be next then wondering if they might try and fix 22581 and send it your way.
(09 Apr 2023, 10:31 pm)F114TML wrote Something somewhere has had a wobble (didn't think it was worth its own thread): 26983, 27157-248, 28008-040, 36081-086 and all of the Dennis Darts have not tracked since 5th April.

This isn't a bustimes thing. Affected gasbuses have "AVL ERROR" on the ticket machine (normally "AVL OK").
Whatever causee this has finally been fixed, much to the lament of some drivers no doubt.
(12 Apr 2023, 7:47 pm)Kuyoyo wrote It was actually 22428 that’s tracking as 27248 today (confirmed by a contact sharing a photo of the 12 27248 was tracking on this evening) - which leaves the question then of has 27812 entered service as that was tracking on a 59/61 earlier.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYtcKAyj/
(13 Apr 2023, 2:17 pm)Dyllan7817 wrote 24117 PX59AZC is now at Stockton currently on 36s unknown to what’s gone up to slatyford
Don’t think anything has actually came up looking at bustimes, maybe waiting on 27248 to get fixed then send that up here?
(14 Apr 2023, 7:00 pm)ifm001 wrote 27727 appeared to be at Stockton last night. Just a loan?
Would have been an error, tracking updated last night to get quite a few buses working again 27809, 28007, 27914 started tracking in Newcastle when the update happened.
(08 Feb 2023, 11:53 am)tcts24 wrote All five of Hartlepool's are still on site, parked up beside the old Bristol. The remaining six MAN's are being withdrawn once the MOTs run out with the last due out of service in October I believe.
Only 662 and 665 are left I believe as I was down there yesterday to see the repainted 36085.
27805 is presently tracking on Bus Times using the baseplate from 22063 - likely means the trio of ex-Highlands E300s at Stockton are now being used to replace 22026/62/63 rather than their intended use as MAN E200 replacements at Hartlepool.
(15 Apr 2023, 10:06 am)AlexRPlays wrote Only 662 and 665 are left I believe as I was down there yesterday to see the repainted 36085.

I'll take your word for it as I left Hartlepool depot 6 weeks ago but all 5 were there on my last day there 28th February.
(16 Apr 2023, 12:00 pm)tcts24 wrote I'll take your word for it as I left Hartlepool depot 6 weeks ago but all 5 were there on my last day there 28th February.
Yeah I dont know if you remember me (Alex) but yeah you used to always change the blinds for me lol. I still havent found another driver that does that not gonna lie.
The next MANviro 300 expected to arrive at Stockton is 22883 SP09DRX this should be in Stocktons fleet around the 24th this month whether it’ll stay in beachball or not is currently unknown atm
(16 Apr 2023, 6:50 pm)AlexRPlays wrote Yeah I dont know if you remember me (Alex) but yeah you used to always change the blinds for me lol. I still havent found another driver that does that not gonna lie.
Had a feeling it was you Tongue
(16 Apr 2023, 12:00 pm)tcts24 wrote I'll take your word for it as I left Hartlepool depot 6 weeks ago but all 5 were there on my last day there 28th February.
It seems they all gone now didn’t see any on Friday when I went past on the 1. I not sure what’s going on either but they is fencing up in certain parts of the depot round the bus wash so don’t know if it’s just broke or something else is happening.  

one bus not seen in a while though is dart 34611 so not sure what’s happened to that.
(15 Apr 2023, 11:03 am)Kuyoyo wrote 27805 is presently tracking on Bus Times using the baseplate from 22063 - likely means the trio of ex-Highlands E300s at Stockton are now being used to replace 22026/62/63 rather than their intended use as MAN E200 replacements at Hartlepool.
I know 39663 has had a mot and will be in service for at least another year s I think it’s the same with 39668 as well so they possibly could be the last two in service.  Out of the remaining 4 the only one I can see not remaining in service for much longer is 39667 as when I was last on it it really did not sound to good the fate of the other 3 which are due at various points this year will probably depend on if replacements are found anywhere which at the moment don’t seem to likely especially if the planned replacements are now staying at Stockton. I think though if Stockton could get some  cascades deckers from somewhere then the Alexander 300 they get from Newcastle could be a short term solution for Hartlepool ( providing they fit over the pit). If not then something needs doing because Hartlepool I would argue needs some investment. I know it not always the case but the service 1 on weekends and holidays really does need full size buses it was full by the time it got to the Burn Valley.
.jpg 44039.JPG

Stagecoach Cumbria Mercedes Sprinter 44039 (WX20SWK) is currently in Stockton depot in plain silver with Stagecoach names, with "on hire to Cleveland Transit Ltd" in the window - extra vehicle for Tees Flex or cover?
(17 Apr 2023, 11:49 am)stagecoachfan wrote Stagecoach Cumbria Mercedes Sprinter 44039 (WX20SWK) is currently in Stockton depot in plain silver with Stagecoach names, with "on hire to Cleveland Transit Ltd" in the window - extra vehicle for Tees Flex or cover?
I don’t know if they needs to be any more vehicles for Teesflex as it not used that much.  I wonder if it possibly going to be used for the new Saltburn services.
(17 Apr 2023, 7:48 am)col87 wrote It seems they all gone now didn’t see any on Friday when I went past on the 1. I not sure what’s going on either but they is fencing up in certain parts of the depot round the bus wash so don’t know if it’s just broke or something else is happening.  

one bus not seen in a while though is dart 34611 so not sure what’s happened to that.
That'll be the new bus wash they said we were getting before I left
22065 NK54 BFM is currently being repainted at Sunderland then guessing it’s heading to Stockton? Really thought that would have been withdrawn when the clean air zone came and plus with the age of it
(19 Apr 2023, 7:27 am)ReDemPTiion wrote 22065 NK54 BFM is currently being repainted at Sunderland then guessing it’s heading to Stockton? Really thought that would have been withdrawn when the clean air zone came and plus with the age of it

Likely to be heading into the training fleet - given 22062/3 are now both parked up in Stockton’s dead row and 22026 is into its last 6 or so weeks before its MOT expires.
Add to that Stockton gaining further MANs from Cumbria (22883 due for transfer this weekend), likelihood is some of the ALXs will be phrased out of the fleet over the next few months.
(19 Apr 2023, 8:04 am)Kuyoyo wrote Likely to be heading into the training fleet - given 22062/3 are now both parked up in Stockton’s dead row and 22026 is into its last 6 or so weeks before its MOT expires.
Add to that Stockton gaining further MANs from Cumbria (22883 due for transfer this weekend), likelihood is some of the ALXs will be phrased out of the fleet over the next few months.
Doubt it’ll be getting put into the trainer fleet as it’s gaining local
(19 Apr 2023, 8:04 am)Kuyoyo wrote Likely to be heading into the training fleet - given 22062/3 are now both parked up in Stockton’s dead row and 22026 is into its last 6 or so weeks before its MOT expires.
If they’re painting the alx300 local they surely must be willing to keep them for at least a year
(07 Apr 2023, 2:08 am)glen wrote All like to see is new buses come stagecoach north east  if for Newcastle or Sunderland or south shield or Teesside and hartlepool to

This "dead row" doesnt really look like a dead row anymore as they have parked all sorts in there. But sadly i think 62 and 63 are withdrawn
(19 Apr 2023, 9:11 pm)Lollist wrote This "dead row" doesnt really look like a dead row anymore as they have parked all sorts in there. But sadly i think 62 and 63 are withdrawn

62 certainly is, the headlights have been removed - looks a bit sad, like it has 2 black eyes
So the timetable & map for the LS1 & CC1 have now appeared on bustimes.org. The CC1 timetable is already available via the website however the LS1 timetable is available on bustimes.org however not yet available via the late shows website

Times for the LS1 according to bustimes.org are 18.00 start then every 20 minutes until 23.00 where the last bus will finish at Gateshead Baltic

CC1 will start at 8.55am starting at Four Lane Ends then will run every 15 minutes until 14.40 the last journey from Gosforth Racecourse