You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Upcoming Repaints
(15 May 2023, 6:48 pm)busmanT wrote Nexus subsidised a 925 Barley Mow to QE Hospital for quite a few months after the 25 route changed and it was rare it had any passengers.

Aye that's the service I had in mind, can't see this new one doing any better. I just don't understand who's realistically going to use it. It's not as if people go to hospital every day so unless the whole of Portobello / Barley Mow is suddenly getting ill - I'm not sure who's going to use it. Least sending it to Gateshead took people to somewhere people might actually want to be. The other end of the route is as baffling, not sure why Teal Farm needs another service to Washington, minutes before the quicker 8 which caused the Gateshead cut.
Upcoming Repaints
[Image: 52927844473_32da01fbb1_z.jpg]National Express 7108 / BF63 ZPZ by kieron mathews, on Flickr

7108 is back in National Express livery and re-registered to its original one of BF63 ZPZ, seen leaving Riverside yesterday afternoon.

(Admins move to appropriate thread if necessary)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(07 Jun 2023, 6:00 pm)deanmachine wrote Looks like “Peterlee” has disappeared off the Peterlee Purples, at least it has on 660.

Is that the one that went around the area for a bit, Washington/Percy Main? Is it now back at Deptford? I wonder if Peterlee was taken off when it was at different depots? Or if Peterlee Purples are being slightly rebranded to just simply ‘purples’?
(13 Jun 2023, 6:19 pm)ne14ne1 wrote You mean now not fleet livery?
Was meant to say Coaster. Must have typed coaster to someone else and put fleet livery on here hahaha
Site Administrator
Upcoming Repaints
(13 Jun 2023, 7:20 pm)ne14ne1 wrote Still think this was a pointless exercise or at least very low priority when there’s other vehicles or liveries requiring alteration.

Accident damage repairs, so painted at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(13 Jun 2023, 7:48 pm)Dan wrote Accident damage repairs, so painted at the same time.

Could’ve been repainted / partially repainted into corporate surely?
What’s to say route 1 won’t be cut short again in a few months.
(13 Jun 2023, 8:33 pm)ne14ne1 wrote Could’ve been repainted / partially repainted into corporate surely?
What’s to say route 1 won’t be cut short again in a few months.

Yer but then they would just probably take one of the already Corporate 17 plate streetlites which were there before the 1 extension and sent that to wherever. I think it should have just been left in Corporate but.
(13 Jun 2023, 7:48 pm)Dan wrote Accident damage repairs, so painted at the same time.

What happened in the accident?
One of the East Durham Explorer's have had their decals updated to show on the rear Explore Sunderland, and the side Destination Decals changed to 

Sunderland | Ryhope | Dalton Park | Murton | Peterlee.

The rear looked quite presentable unlike 5374 which followed it through Grangetown
(16 Aug 2023, 11:14 am)Unber43 wrote One of the East Durham Explorer's have had their decals updated to show on the rear Explore Sunderland, and the side Destination Decals changed to 

Sunderland | Ryhope | Dalton Park | Murton | Peterlee.

The rear looked quite presentable unlike 5374 which followed it through Grangetown

Hoping this means the start of more outdated branding getting updated.
X-Lines X5/X15 needs Shotley Bridge to be updated to Castleside
Coaster possibly for Metrocentre
X-Lines Green since it’s not the X45/X46 anymore
Also X-Lines X30 MMC’s (the original 3) need Consett removed from the branding since obviously the X30 doesn’t serve it.

Think that’s really the ones that could do with it. Not sure about others

But anyways glad to see the ED Explorer finally get its branding updated.
(16 Aug 2023, 11:38 am)Unber43 wrote Prince Bishops also needs updating but idk how theyre going to do it. As you need to promote different 3 routes

If the 20A didn’t comeback I would have it imagine being like the Green Arrow with one side being Route 20 and the other being the 65.
They could just combine the 20/20A for the branding.
(16 Aug 2023, 11:41 am)KingSlayerRBLX wrote If the 20A didn’t comeback I would have it imagine being like the Green Arrow with one side being Route 20 and the other being the 65.
They could just combine the 20/20A for the branding.

they could say like 

Sunderland - East Herrington - Houghton - Rainton Bridge - (20A) - High Farm (20) - The Raintons - Gilgate - Durham
(16 Aug 2023, 11:44 am)Unber43 wrote they could say like 

Sunderland - East Herrington - Houghton - Rainton Bridge - (20A) - High Farm (20) - The Raintons - Gilgate - Durham

Sunderland - Houghton - The Raintons - Durham - Arnison Centre - Langley Park
(16 Aug 2023, 11:34 am)KingSlayerRBLX wrote Hoping this means the start of more outdated branding getting updated.
X-Lines X5/X15 needs Shotley Bridge to be updated to Castleside
Coaster possibly for Metrocentre
X-Lines Green since it’s not the X45/X46 anymore
Also X-Lines X30 MMC’s (the original 3) need Consett removed from the branding since obviously the X30 doesn’t serve it.

Think that’s really the ones that could do with it. Not sure about others

But anyways glad to see the ED Explorer finally get its branding updated.

I was on the X1 the other day and the interior branding still has Dalton Park on it.....
(17 Aug 2023, 3:39 pm)streetdeckfan wrote When did the X1 stop serving Dalton Park?
14 months ago, mind the E400 at Consett need updating too theyve still got the X70 on and no mention of the X45
(23 Aug 2023, 12:27 pm)KingSlayerRBLX wrote People have been saying Sunderland Connect.

Do you have a photo? Also deckers on the sunderland connect is not possible as they go under the bridge at the Stadium of Light. Pretty sure GNE had a bridge strike there a good few years ago
(23 Aug 2023, 12:44 pm)ne14ne1 wrote Could it be for DFDS shuttles? We recently saw a B9 has been getting luggage racks fitted.
That’s the recent GAL Geminis

(23 Aug 2023, 12:44 pm)Unber43 wrote Do you have a photo? Also deckers on the sunderland connect is not possible as they go under the bridge at the Stadium of Light. Pretty sure GNE had a bridge strike there a good few years ago

[Image: received_521452973480732.jpg?width=894&height=864]

My only guess could be the 50. Since there is 7 Loops and a PVR of 7 for the route I think it’s most possible. Nothing else I could think of. Diamond requires 8 buses.