You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Go North East September 2023 changes

RE: Go North East September 2023 changes
(05 Aug 2023, 6:38 pm)Busu284 wrote Noticed in the full timetable for the 353/354 for North Shields is there looping back up Niel Street to turn onto west Percy Street. This makes me wonder if Niel Street (between Interchange & West Percy Street only) will become buses only. They won't be serving Stephenson Street. Also the 307 is doing what it used to do going via Rudyerd Street then turning into the Interchange that way

Nile Street will become 2-way for buses between the Bus Hub and West Percy Street.
(05 Aug 2023, 4:16 pm)Andreos1 wrote Let's just hope these rockets take off! 
I suspect some will be waiting for them to crash and burn. Literally and figuratively.

With the extension of Stagecoach's 38 (and new 37) I think the 352 and the 355 won't last long...unless they react to Stagecoach's offering and frequency.
In my opinion the 353 and 354 should be fine in the longer term...
(06 Aug 2023, 12:12 pm)logidoodah wrote With the extension of Stagecoach's 38 (and new 37) I think the 352 and the 355 won't last long...unless they react to Stagecoach's offering and frequency.

I personally think the 354 will be in trouble aswell, it's been dying on it's arse for years especially on the Western side as it's operationally out of area and it missing Longbenton it's a matter of what's the point of it. The 54 is about linking Longbenton to Gosforth but now it omits it completely so it's just serving nothing pretty much.

Everyone claims the 51 is a waste of space, not commercially viable and so on but it's commercial currently on a Sunday between Newcastle and Holystone, the 54 isn't at all which suggests it's even worse than it.
Site Administrator
(06 Aug 2023, 12:12 pm)logidoodah wrote With the extension of Stagecoach's 38 (and new 37) I think the 352 and the 355 won't last long...unless they react to Stagecoach's offering and frequency.

Out of interest, makes you think the 37 and 38 are more desirable to customers than the 352 and 355?

It can’t be frequency, as both operators are providing services every half an hour (albeit GNE’s being co-ordinated with other services).

I have asked on a number of occasions now as this seems to have been said multiple times, and nobody has been able to give me an answer. As far as I can see, Stagecoach’s offering is less desirable during the day (does not serve Haymarket, replacement for the 55 taking a longer route via Freeman Hospital instead of being a direct bus into town, lengthy layover in Forest Hall) - the only real advantage is that they are providing an evening service (funded by Nexus).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(06 Aug 2023, 12:59 pm)Dan wrote Out of interest, makes you think the 37 and 38 are more desirable to customers than the 352 and 355?

It can’t be frequency, as both operators are providing services every half an hour (albeit GNE’s being co-ordinated with other services).

I have asked on a number of occasions now as this seems to have been said multiple times, and nobody has been able to give me an answer. As far as I can see, Stagecoach’s offering is less desirable during the day (does not serve Haymarket, replacement for the 55 taking a longer route via Freeman Hospital instead of being a direct bus into town, lengthy layover in Forest Hall) - the only real advantage is that they are providing an evening service (funded by Nexus).

The only thing im not keen on is the 354 and 355 swap,but apart from that, i think its a decent offering, better than the alternative which is no bus at all
Kind Regards
Tez
(06 Aug 2023, 12:59 pm)Dan wrote Out of interest, makes you think the 37 and 38 are more desirable to customers than the 352 and 355?

• Quicker route from Cramlington to Killingworth
  • More bang for your buck with day tickets, with the 62, 63, X63 being available aswell for passengers going to places where people actually want to be rather than North Shields / Whitley Bay.
  • Stagecoach being the principal operator the majority of the routes and have brand recognition.
  • Better Newcastle connections, Haymarket is a negative and miles out of the way imo.
  • More frequent Killingworth to Freeman services.
  • Less confusion with complicated dual numbering. 37 is easier to remember than 352/353/354 and XXX numbers usually mean contract routes.
  • Metro being there for people who want a quick route to Newcastle from Longbenton / Benton / Meadway so won't be using the bus regardless if it's for speed. Matthew Bank is not quick.
  • No evening / Sunday service on the 355.
  • The X8/43/57A still existing for Cramlington to Burradon / Annitsford / Dudley passengers and have the bonus of getting to Newcastle every 15 minutes on the 43/X7/X8 depending where you are so likely won't move from Arriva at all and just change their habits if currently shopping at Killingworth (it's not hard to do).
  • The 54 (354) is ran by Stagecoach in an evening so no evening or Sunday Killingworth to FLE quick link.

Let's not forget the 37 is every Half an Hour and the 352 is every hour with the 37 following the 52 route (minis Dudley John Sam's Centre) and the 352 is following the 53 route after Killingworth to Cramlington anyway. I don't understand how you can say that Stagecoach are offering a less desirable during the day. Have your forgotten both the 55 and 52 are half hour during the day (same frequency as the 37 to Cramlington & 38 to Forest Hall

You can't sit there and criticism every time a operater does something. There going t9 Cramlington & Forest Hall and your saying its in quotes "Stagecoach’s offering is less desirable during the day". Probably going to Cramlington and Forest Hall to help out. The 38 is replacing the decision to replace the 55 at Four Lane Ends to Forest Hall. Maybe that's why it's happened
Is serving Haymarket desirable? It’s a traffic snarl at peak time and fine if you want the northern end of the city but the Stagecoach offering serves the actual city centre and Central Station is far more useful.

Haymarket only works if you’re entire visit is going to M&S or popping to the Junction or connecting to Arriva services to Northumberland

As someone who used to traverse the quorum to town route, I’d actively avoid Matthew bank and prefer a drive via the freeman, it flows much better
Wistfully stuck in the 90s
Site Administrator
(06 Aug 2023, 1:34 pm)Storx wrote
  • Quicker route from Cramlington to Killingworth
  • More bang for your buck with day tickets, with the 62, 63, X63 being available aswell for passengers going to places where people actually want to be rather than North Shields / Whitley Bay.
  • Stagecoach being the principal operator the majority of the routes and have brand recognition.
  • Better Newcastle connections, Haymarket is a negative and miles out of the way imo.
  • More frequent Killingworth to Freeman services.
  • Less confusion with complicated dual numbering. 37 is easier to remember than 352/353/354 and XXX numbers usually mean contract routes.
  • Metro being there for people who want a quick route to Newcastle from Longbenton / Benton / Meadway so won't be using the bus regardless if it's for speed. Matthew Bank is not quick.
  • No evening / Sunday service on the 355.
  • The X8/43/57A still existing for Cramlington to Burradon / Annitsford / Dudley passengers and have the bonus of getting to Newcastle every 15 minutes on the 43/X7/X8 depending where you are so likely won't move from Arriva at all and just change their habits if currently shopping at Killingworth (it's not hard to do).
  • The 54 (354) is ran by Stagecoach in an evening so no evening or Sunday Killingworth to FLE quick link.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Of course, in the main, all subjective.

In response, I’d say:
  • Stagecoach’s day ticket is more expensive than Go North East’s Newcastle and North Tyne ticket - so it depends how you measure value.
  • Stagecoach have made no effort (yet) to market their new services. Go North East was the first to register their new network, the first to comment in the local media, and the first to announce on their own channels. Stagecoach might have better brand recognition, but nobody knows their new network is going to exist (starting in just four weeks’ time).
  • Passengers are currently travelling to and from Haymarket. It might be because that is their only option, or it might be because that’s where they want to go.
  • Customers are more likely to be familiar with a 3xx number which relates to the current service 51-55, than a completely new 37 going to ‘Whickham View’ (where is that, for anyone living in Cramlington?)
  • The contract for the 54 may change hands in future.

Site Administrator
(06 Aug 2023, 1:40 pm)Busu284 wrote Let's not forget the 37 is every Half an Hour and the 352 is every hour with the 37 following the 52 route (minis Dudley John Sam's Centre) and the 352 is following the 53 route after Killingworth to Cramlington anyway. I don't understand how you can say that Stagecoach are offering a less desirable during the day. Have your forgotten both the 55 and 52 are half hour during the day (same frequency as the 37 to Cramlington & 38 to Forest Hall

You can't sit there and criticism every time a operater does something. There going t9 Cramlington & Forest Hall and your saying its in quotes "Stagecoach’s offering is less desirable during the day". Probably going to Cramlington and Forest Hall to help out. The 38 is replacing the decision to replace the 55 at Four Lane Ends to Forest Hall. Maybe that's why it's happened

Nobody is criticising, Michael.

It is admirable both operators have stepped in to replace the services Arriva is withdrawing, and a great example of partnership working with local authorities. I am just interested to hear opinions on why those on this forum and elsewhere think one option is more sustainable than the other, as a lot of people have been very quick to suggest Go North East’s new network will be withdrawn in just six months.

It will be interesting what Stagecoach do to announce their new services - let’s hope it doesn’t come in the same story where they announce frequency reductions on some of their other services in Newcastle from the same date (that would be a bit of a PR own-goal!)

As someone who is slap bang in the middle of the changes at Benton Estate, I have been looking forward to these changes and the offering I'll have to say it's all great seeing the new services.

But for me, I will be sticking with Stagecoach who's network is one of the most stable around. And I'll happily pay more to avoid Streetlites as I currently do with Arriva's offering, I got on the 55 back from town for the first time in ages yesterday with a DayRover as a Pulsar was allocated instead of the regular Streetlites Wink.

And that's before the better links and stops in Newcastle City Centre and beyond to the West End of the 37/38, existing 62/63 and 18, all of which are worth the extra 70p. Oh and 7-day operation early to late service Wink.
Flickr - https://www.flickr.com/photos/rpbsp/

12 Years on Flickr 2011-2023 - With over 42 million all-time hits!
To be honest no matter which way you go into Newcastle during the peak hours you are going to get stuck in traffic somewhere. More so now that the council have closed of certain roads. Also just because they Metro is there, people aren't going to use it due to a number of factors, be it reliability or down to Anti-Social behaviour, and to be honest even if the reliability improves with the new trains, they still going to suffer from Anti-Social behaviour. Most people avoid the Metro around the North Tyne loop because of the reputation it has for being a no-go zone.

Looking at the 355, I think GNE have pulled off a clever move with it, instead of battling with the crossroads North and South of Four Lane Ends, it only has to deal with one and to add to it, it doesn't need to wait it's turn to cross the line of traffic to access Goathland Avenue. Instead the bus just carries straight across to the other side of the junction. It has the additional bonus of service the Longbenton Shopping centre and an area where car use is a bit lower than the current route of the 55 where houses do look a bit more upmarket, plus the fact the DWP isn't going to be operating from there for much more longer once the Newcastle City Centre offices open.

Plus people saying it's no good as it's going to Haymarket and it's out of the way. That part of town is still busy, and Eldon Square is just a short walk away. Plus previous versions of the routes terminated there, so the passengers will be used to services going to this location, plus it's a familier location for them to catch a bus from, it will especially pay off over the winter months, potential passengers are probably more accepting to wait undercover at the bus station at Haymarket (maybe even browse around M&S) rather than try and crowd into a tiny bus shelter on Pilgrim Street seeing a 38 come around the corner and seeing it's only going as far as the Freeman Hospital.

Plus Stagecoach haven't exactly been great in Killingworth either, my friend who lives up there has made numerous complaints about buses disappearing or being ran off when only a few minutes late to a point where he is using the Arriva services to get to Newcastle. At the end of the day, for any operator to succeed at this, they need to bus to turn up, and more or less turn up on time. The Stagecoach 37/38 being cross-city is a double edged sword, on one side it provides better links, however on the other side because it's a long route it's going to get snarled up in traffic. Especially on the West Road around the shops on the West Side of the route, and going along the Cradlewell Bypass isn't exactly quick in the peaks.
Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
(06 Aug 2023, 5:39 pm)Rapidsnap wrote To be honest no matter which way you go into Newcastle during the peak hours you are going to get stuck in traffic somewhere. More so now that the council have closed of certain roads. Also just because they Metro is there, people aren't going to use it due to a number of factors, be it reliability or down to Anti-Social behaviour, and to be honest even if the reliability improves with the new trains, they still going to suffer from Anti-Social behaviour. Most people avoid the Metro around the North Tyne loop because of the reputation it has for being a no-go zone.

Looking at the 355, I think GNE have pulled off a clever move with it, instead of battling with the crossroads North and South of Four Lane Ends, it only has to deal with one and to add to it, it doesn't need to wait it's turn to cross the line of traffic to access Goathland Avenue. Instead the bus just carries straight across to the other side of the junction. It has the additional bonus of service the Longbenton Shopping centre and an area where car use is a bit lower than the current route of the 55 where houses do look a bit more upmarket, plus the fact the DWP isn't going to be operating from there for much more longer once the Newcastle City Centre offices open.

Plus people saying it's no good as it's going to Haymarket and it's out of the way. That part of town is still busy, and Eldon Square is just a short walk away. Plus previous versions of the routes terminated there, so the passengers will be used to services going to this location, plus it's a familier location for them to catch a bus from, it will especially pay off over the winter months, potential passengers are probably more accepting to wait undercover at the bus station at Haymarket (maybe even browse around M&S) rather than try and crowd into a tiny bus shelter on Pilgrim Street seeing a 38 come around the corner and seeing it's only going as far as the Freeman Hospital.

Plus Stagecoach haven't exactly been great in Killingworth either, my friend who lives up there has made numerous complaints about buses disappearing or being ran off when only a few minutes late to a point where he is using the Arriva services to get to Newcastle. At the end of the day, for any operator to succeed at this, they need to bus to turn up, and more or less turn up on time. The Stagecoach 37/38 being cross-city is a double edged sword, on one side it provides better links, however on the other side because it's a long route it's going to get snarled up in traffic. Especially on the West Road around the shops on the West Side of the route, and going along the Cradlewell Bypass isn't exactly quick in the peaks.

You’re definitely correct about Stagecoach being bad in Killingworth. I regularly get the Arriva services into Newcastle because the 62/63/X63 buses are always delayed or cancelled so I am glad that GNE now have buses in Killingworth as an alternative.

My views on it are purely focused on the 37 and the 352, I think the 38/355 situation is more complicated.  

The 37 is double the frequency of the 352, and has hourly evening & Sunday services (that they are Nexus funded is largely irrelevant, regular commuters have no idea that it's secured, but likely more willing to use a service if they know they can get it home later!). You've said the GNE options are half hourly combined, but that's only between Cramlington and Killingworth. Given it's more frequent, and more reliable, people paying for weekly and monthly tickets are more likely to go for the 37 imo. 

The 355 is probably better than the 38 although, given the demographic I tend to see on the 55, a link to the hospital could potentially be quite useful. 

Since the Stagecoach services are simply extensions to current successful services is it not also a far lower risk to Stagecoach, and potentially easier for them to make the numbers work longer term?
I think GNE are getting a lot of shit for something which if Arriva did it it would be praised. GNE are stepping in first and I think only SC are doing something to counteract GNE.

Hopefully this will be successful for GNE maybe even an increase in frequency and more later/evening services. However maybe there might be some changes 6 months in and they can only be good as long as they are for what passengers want, but just cos the routes change doesn't mean anything really.

(06 Aug 2023, 6:46 pm)mb134 wrote My views on it are purely focused on the 37 and the 352, I think the 38/355 situation is more complicated.  

The 37 is double the frequency of the 352, and has hourly evening & Sunday services (that they are Nexus funded is largely irrelevant, regular commuters have no idea that it's secured, but likely more willing to use a service if they know they can get it home later!). You've said the GNE options are half hourly combined, but that's only between Cramlington and Killingworth. Given it's more frequent, and more reliable, people paying for weekly and monthly tickets are more likely to go for the 37 imo. 

The 355 is probably better than the 38 although, given the demographic I tend to see on the 55, a link to the hospital could potentially be quite useful. 

Since the Stagecoach services are simply extensions to current successful services is it not also a far lower risk to Stagecoach, and potentially easier for them to make the numbers work longer term?
This is where I think SC has the upperhand with the later services and the sunday service, perhaps Nexus may re-view their funding when it next comes around and deem it be better to give it to the 351-355 services. 

However if SC cancellations are bad even if the 352 is every 60 mins if ones missing constantly or late and 352 is timed a few mins earlier than SC competitors i think it will help also as Dan said no one knows where Whickham View is

Its like imo X20 saying X20 Langley Park I think hurt the service as knowone knew where it was same with the 21 Brandon (thankfully it says Durham and Brandon)

(06 Aug 2023, 6:46 pm)mb134 wrote My views on it are purely focused on the 37 and the 352, I think the 38/355 situation is more complicated.  

This is where I think SC has the upperhand with the later services and the sunday service, perhaps Nexus may re-view their funding when it next comes around and deem it be better to give it to the 351-355 services. 

However if SC cancellations are bad even if the 352 is every 60 mins if ones missing constantly or late and 352 is timed a few mins earlier than SC competitors i think it will help also as Dan said no one knows where Whickham View is

Its like imo X20 saying X20 Langley Park I think hurt the service as knowone knew where it was same with the 21 Brandon (thankfully it says Durham and Brandon)
(06 Aug 2023, 6:51 pm)Unber43 wrote However if SC cancellations are bad even if the 352 is every 60 mins if ones missing constantly or late and 352 is timed a few mins earlier than SC competitors i think it will help also as Dan said no one knows where Whickham View is

I think that's just thinking very little of your potential customers to be honest. Majority of commuters use some form of app to plan their journeys to work, which tells them exactly what bus to get on. People getting the train to York from Newcastle don't get confused because it says London Kings Cross on the departure board.

(06 Aug 2023, 6:51 pm)Unber43 wrote I think GNE are getting a lot of shit for something which if Arriva did it it would be praised. GNE are stepping in first and I think only SC are doing something to counteract GNE.

I don't think they're getting it that bad. Praise should be given for certain aspects, especially given much of it seems to be commercial, but people are free to have opinions on how good of a replacement network it is! People are also free to question the longevity of it, and questioning things (within reason!) is something which should be encouraged given it provokes discussion and better informs future views and opinion.  

For example, in a vacuum the 352 is a good replacement for the 52. However, put it alongside the 37 and it becomes less appealing.
(06 Aug 2023, 6:58 pm)mb134 wrote I think that's just thinking very little of your potential customers to be honest. Majority of commuters use some form of app to plan their journeys to work, which tells them exactly what bus to get on. People getting the train to York from Newcastle don't get confused because it says London Kings Cross on the departure board.

See I think bus wise it does affect the amount of people taking a journey there has been many times ive been waiting for 20, and people have waited as theyre waiting for the one to "Durham"
(06 Aug 2023, 3:00 pm)Dan wrote Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Of course, in the main, all subjective.

In response, I’d say:
  • Stagecoach’s day ticket is more expensive than Go North East’s Newcastle and North Tyne ticket - so it depends how you measure value.
  • Stagecoach have made no effort (yet) to market their new services. Go North East was the first to register their new network, the first to comment in the local media, and the first to announce on their own channels. Stagecoach might have better brand recognition, but nobody knows their new network is going to exist (starting in just four weeks’ time).
  • Passengers are currently travelling to and from Haymarket. It might be because that is their only option, or it might be because that’s where they want to go.
  • Customers are more likely to be familiar with a 3xx number which relates to the current service 51-55, than a completely new 37 going to ‘Whickham View’ (where is that, for anyone living in Cramlington?)
  • The contract for the 54 may change hands in future.

Aye some fair points on marketing I guess depends on what Arriva does though as far as I'm aware they still haven't actually formally announced they're going. 

Btw one thing a lot of people are ignoring with the 355 and even an extent he 38 is the 63. The 63 is every 15 minutes and at peak times is neglible the time it takes as it avoids all the serious traffic hot spots. Matthew Bank is a complete chore to the stage I avoid the Arriva X7 at peak times and use the Metro and change onto either the 19/57/57A (live further out) as it's just much quicker and reliable. 

You've also got the problem where it's really 6 BPH with Stagecoach and only 2 BPH. I don't know where the customers have gone but you have to remember the current 55 has dropped from 4 BPH to 2 BPH in the last 3 years and other than the 46 is the most heaviest hit route in the North East with Arriva Northumbria.

Personally I think the 38 isn't great though but it'll be the 63 instead or the Metro which is much much quicker that'll pick people up. 

On the Northern section I kind of have a feeling the 353 will end up every 30 minutes at some point. It's always been the strongest of the routes anyway really. It was intentional I've been missing that one as I do think that's needed. So in the end there'll be the 353 every 30 minutes through and the 359 every hour and that's it. Whether Nexus extends that to Newcastle is unknown.
(06 Aug 2023, 7:27 pm)Unber43 wrote See I think bus wise it does affect the amount of people taking a journey there has been many times ive been waiting for 20, and people have waited as theyre waiting for the one to "Durham"

But then, in North Tyneside anyway, GNE use St. Peters as a destination on the Q3. Folk from Great Park still knows it goes through the city centre (eventually) first...
(06 Aug 2023, 7:27 pm)Unber43 wrote See I think bus wise it does affect the amount of people taking a journey there has been many times ive been waiting for 20, and people have waited as theyre waiting for the one to "Durham"

That won't be an issue for these as you need to choose where you're getting on in Newcastle as they serve 2 completely different places so you will already have decided where you're going.

Even if that is an issue they'll be using the 62/63 either way as they'll know what that is rather than what the hell is 355 and it's rocket ship
There is a key reason why the 37 is half hourly. If the service was hourly, to make the timetable balance, the bus would have to park up for around 30 minutes before returning to Newcastle, and Stagecoach don't like wasting resources especially on regular lenghtly layovers (hence why the 685 timetables were constantly chopped, changed and split up to get the driving time down, then split to bring it under normal driving rules to remove the 30 minute layover at Newcastle and the hour long one at Carlisle.)

To be honest Stagecoach missed a trick by having it hourly and in that 30 minutes at Cramlington, extend the route to either Northumbria hospital or up to East Hartford. (They could do that on a 30 minute frequency too at a cost of another bus).

Where as when the 352 arrives at Cramlington, instead of twiddling its thumbs for however long it is until a suitable departure time, it just jumps onto the 353 and toodles off to North Shields, and it happens going the other way. If the 352 doesn't work, then GNE can always reallocate their resources elsewhere or extend the 353 to serve the Northumbria hospital.
Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Reading through the timetable seems the 353/307 are gonna interwork on a Sunday & every morning Journey from Cramlington to North Shields (First one every Monday to Friday am from Cramlington) will always be a Cobalt as its finishing at the 307 stand in North Shields
(07 Aug 2023, 9:32 pm)Busu284 wrote Reading through the timetable seems the 353/307 are gonna interwork on a Sunday & every morning Journey from Cramlington to North Shields (First one every Monday to Friday am from Cramlington) will always be a Cobalt as its finishing at the 307 stand in North Shields
Sundays when NUFC at home.......

"We're sorry but the xx:xx 353 will be cancelled (or commence from Killingworth) due to severe delays"

Will GNE have contingencies to ensure that the 353 still operates if there are issues with the 307? Or will GNE just regulate the 307 to make sure it gets to North Shields ready to pick up the 353?
9th September:

PB0003954/285
Variation GO NORTH EAST LIMITED 53,54 (53, 54) Newcastle Newcastle

Cricket Shuttles:

Effective date: 30 Aug 2023
End date: 30 Aug 2023

PB0003954/1404
New GO NORTH EAST LIMITED 501 (501) Riverside Stadium Rainton Meadows

PB0003954/1403
New GO NORTH EAST LIMITED 500 (500) Riverside Stadium Durham Railway Station
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(08 Aug 2023, 7:57 am)L469 YVK wrote Sundays when NUFC at home.......

"We're sorry but the xx:xx 353 will be cancelled (or commence from Killingworth) due to severe delays"

Will GNE have contingencies to ensure that the 353 still operates if there are issues with the 307? Or will GNE just regulate the 307 to make sure it gets to North Shields ready to pick up the 353?
353 evening and Sunday is a Nexus contract - timetable specified by Nexus based on inter working with 307 Sunday daytime.
(08 Aug 2023, 6:25 pm)busmanT wrote 353 evening and Sunday is a Nexus contract - timetable specified by Nexus based on inter working with 307 Sunday daytime.

So if a 307 arrives into Haymarket 20+ minutes late on a Sunday matchday afternoon (not uncommon), NIS to Verne Road / North Shields it would have to be?

Surely under a Nexus tender, GNE would be hammered if they cancelled any 353 services unless it was down to a breakdown or an actual issue on the 353 route?
When are they actually going to publish all of these changes? Arriva did theirs today.

(08 Aug 2023, 6:39 pm)j986986 wrote When are they actually going to publish all of these changes? Arriva did theirs today.

Probs a week before..

R2 changes was released on the day it started.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Interestingly Percy Main are learning their routes now but not the 335 route - the driver was shocked when I explained the route as they thought I said 355

Wasn't until I mentioned Hadrian Park and asda they said it doesn't go there...

Another depot may be operating 335 but I was told they are looking forward to another route coming back in October as its a nice drive out