Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
|
New update to Nexus timetable
29 Aug 2023, 10:09 pm,
New update to Nexus timetable
So this is a new one which I haven't seen. The recent new timetable changes to nexus bus stops have new changes. A few I've seen

306 now mentioned (306 to Whitley Bay Bandstand) as it was previously 306 to Whitley Bay Town Centre 

307 now has Watervill road as a metro station (which is true)

57A now has To North Shields Hub (instead of Whitley Bay) the A&B section mention Whitley Bay as the journey terminate 

38 now says To Meadway Estate instead of Freeman Hospital 

And just a few other ive seen. This is a good changes to show where the bus actually terminates and I quite like it
30 Aug 2023, 7:22 am,
RE: New update to Nexus timetable
(29 Aug 2023, 10:09 pm)Busu284 wrote So this is a new one which I haven't seen. The recent new timetable changes to nexus bus stops have new changes. A few I've seen

306 now mentioned (306 to Whitley Bay Bandstand) as it was previously 306 to Whitley Bay Town Centre 

307 now has Watervill road as a metro station (which is true)

57A now has To North Shields Hub (instead of Whitley Bay) the A&B section mention Whitley Bay as the journey terminate 

38 now says To Meadway Estate instead of Freeman Hospital 

And just a few other ive seen. This is a good changes to show where the bus actually terminates and I quite like it

The 57A has always been to North Shields? Its a complete bollocks timetable and confusing personally since it never actually goes there bar a few evening journeys. Similar to Ashington in the other direction which is only 3 journeys on a weekend. Not to mention the 57/57a are split which is complicated to read. 

Personally I'd rather have Ashington / Cramlington - Whitley Bay / North Shields.
30 Aug 2023, 10:26 pm,
RE: New update to Nexus timetable
In a way this is why I always liked the previous DCC bus stop timetables where it was just a chronological list of every journey. At least then you could see exactly the terminus for each journey and when the next bus was due on a shared corridors rather than check each service. Limitations with that system meant you didn’t know via points of services like.