You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Redcar depot
(16 Feb 2024, 1:42 pm)Mike_98 wrote You would think, but that's Redcar's allocating for ya. To be fair, the solos handle the X4 really well and are even better than some of the pulsars Redcar have. Though, I'm surprised 4719 "YJ10 DFV" (The rocket Temsa) isn't on there as they normally throw that on it if there ain't enough good Pulsars available. Also I must add, 1534 is covering for a missing X93 as that's normally on the X4 which is probably why 2870 is covering it's place on the X4 if the tracking's are correct.

Rode 4719 recently on the X4. It lost 10mins somehow.
Genuinely no idea how as there were no delays en-route.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Redcar depot

There’s nothing you can do about where Redcar puts their buses if they put whatever they want on X4 you can’t do nothing about it so stop moaning, Redcar are losing 4 pulsars so they can get 4 deckers from Redcar which means 2 will go to Ashington from Redcar & 2 where supposed to go to Stockton from Redcar to allow 1404/5 to move to Ashington with it being a Euro6 pulsar because Redcar doesn’t have a Euro6 pulsar but now it’s been changed so 1538/9 are going to Ashington with 2 Redcar pulsars so 2 Redcar pulsars will probably move to Darlington to replace 1538/9 unless they will move to another depot if 1538/9 where on loan to Darlington that’s what I’ve been told so I’m not the one moaning about losing pulsars you are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(15 Feb 2024, 3:10 pm)Mark66t wrote Your completely wrong to because Redcar don't brake buses it's not Redcar fault that their issues so maybe think about before pointing or blame Redcar

If Redcar doesn’t break buses look how many buses are off the road + 1449 is broke aswell & that’s because Redcar doesn’t have enough engineers to fix them all

Redcar depot

Changing subject now are we, one minute your accusing Stockton of something about 7535 breaking windows when it’s clearly not Stocktons fault for windows being put through & why would Stockton have 7535 when we don’t even need it so I don’t understand why you think it’s Stocktons fault for window’s being put through

Redcar depot
(15 Feb 2024, 1:02 pm)Storx wrote What's this about, no-one has mentioned Stockton in a negative way? Guessing you're on a different page and misquoted?

If you have any other social media I can message you on I’ll tell you why on there

(19 Feb 2024, 3:16 pm)Spottybus wrote There’s nothing you can do about where Redcar puts their buses if they put whatever they want on X4 you can’t do nothing about it so stop moaning, Redcar are losing 4 pulsars so they can get 4 deckers from Redcar which means 2 will go to Ashington from Redcar & 2 where supposed to go to Stockton from Redcar to allow 1404/5 to move to Ashington with it being a Euro6 pulsar because Redcar doesn’t have a Euro6 pulsar but now it’s been changed so 1538/9 are going to Ashington with 2 Redcar pulsars so 2 Redcar pulsars will probably move to Darlington to replace 1538/9 unless they will move to another depot if 1538/9 where on loan to Darlington that’s what I’ve been told so I’m not the one moaning about losing pulsars you are

If Redcar doesn’t break buses look how many buses are off the road + 1449 is broke aswell & that’s because Redcar doesn’t have enough engineers to fix them all

shut the fuck up  Lewis wishart because ur wring 

(19 Feb 2024, 3:44 pm)Spottybus wrote If you have any other social media I can message you on I’ll tell you why on there

hes full of shit 

(19 Feb 2024, 3:27 pm)Spottybus wrote Changing subject now are we, one minute your accusing Stockton of something about 7535 breaking windows when it’s clearly not Stocktons fault for windows being put through & why would Stockton have 7535 when we don’t even need it so I don’t understand why you think it’s Stocktons fault for window’s being put through

hhhs u silly little boy
(19 Feb 2024, 3:16 pm)Spottybus wrote There’s nothing you can do about where Redcar puts their buses if they put whatever they want on X4 you can’t do nothing about it so stop moaning, Redcar are losing 4 pulsars so they can get 4 deckers from Redcar which means 2 will go to Ashington from Redcar & 2 where supposed to go to Stockton from Redcar to allow 1404/5 to move to Ashington with it being a Euro6 pulsar because Redcar doesn’t have a Euro6 pulsar but now it’s been changed so 1538/9 are going to Ashington with 2 Redcar pulsars so 2 Redcar pulsars will probably move to Darlington to replace 1538/9 unless they will move to another depot if 1538/9 where on loan to Darlington that’s what I’ve been told so I’m not the one moaning about losing pulsars you are

stockton aree losing 1404.05

I don't know why people are even arguing or what they are even arguing about. I don't think into regards of what Redcar allocate to what, wasn't people 'moaning' but were more of people making suggestions on what they would personally do.

In regards to the claim 'Redcar are losing 4 Pulsars' because they are getting 4 deckers. That no way is going to be true. Why would they pull recently transferred single decked vehicles to Redcar out of Redcar for 4 double deckers. They need the Pulsars for other services like the X3/X4/62/63/64 etc...

From what most people have said, Redcar will get 4 E400 MMC's to replace the ALX 400's but the E300's have to go in service at Darlington before a huge cascade plan takes place. That is what has been said by many people.

Pulling any vehicle out of Redcar or even Stockton for that matter (unless its going for scrap) would be a bad move.
Redcar depot
(19 Feb 2024, 4:11 pm)Mark66t wrote I can tell u now Redcar aren't losing any pulsars so that's incorrect

If Redcar isn’t losing pulsars then they won’t be getting the deckers

(19 Feb 2024, 4:12 pm)Spottybus wrote If Redcar isn’t losing pulsars then they won’t be getting the deckers

Yes there are  there losing 7424 25 26

(19 Feb 2024, 4:23 pm)Mark66t wrote Yes there are  there losing 7424 25 26

No pulsars are moving part from two at Darlington 

(19 Feb 2024, 4:12 pm)Spottybus wrote If Redcar isn’t losing pulsars then they won’t be getting the deckers

There are thats where u wrong as per no pulsars are leaving Redcar  7424 25 26 are of to scrap e400mmc are permitted transfers to Redcar whitby
Redcar depot
(19 Feb 2024, 4:23 pm)Mark66t wrote Yes there are  there losing 7424 25 26

There are thats where u wrong as per no pulsars are leaving Redcar  7424 25 26 are of to scrap e400mmc are permitted transfers to Redcar whitby

1404/5 are staying at Stockton it’s been confirmed

Redcars Spare Ticket Machine seems to be tracking today. Anyone know what it is? I would imagine it’s still one of Redcars vehicles tho…

Just an update. It is tracking in place of 4703 YJ59 BHU as that stopped tracking and the spare started immediately after, so I would assume it is that.
7424/6 are now listed as withdrawn on bustimes
7609 is on the 62
7610 still off at the moment. (Is this still at Redcar)

Is 7425 withdrawn too
(24 Feb 2024, 9:12 am)Ryland wrote 7424/6 are now listed as withdrawn on bustimes
7609 is on the 62

Is 7425 withdrawn too
 7425  is unknown  but the other 2 are correct
(24 Feb 2024, 9:12 am)Ryland wrote 7424/6 are now listed as withdrawn on bustimes
7609 is on the 62

Is 7425 withdrawn too

7425, 7609 and 7610 are all at Redcar at the moment still. Along with 7401 and 7404. In terms of 7424 and 7426 I’m guessing the MMC plan is actually going into effect come next month. I know people said it was signed off and management knew about it but I guess this confirms it will be happening and that 7425 will be 99% likely to be withdrawn once the new deckers arrive. Shame to see the ALX’s go as they could have been used on other less stressful routes but ahh well. When summer timetable does come, at the moment Redcar are still short on 1 active decker. They need 5 for the X93, 3 for the X94 and 2 for the P & R but I would imagine they would get 7610 sorted in time for that. Hopefully it will be a summer with no decker breakdowns.
(08 Mar 2024, 5:12 pm)Ryland wrote 7425 parked  in depot with a sign in the window

Yep, along with 7424 & 7426 has the same. They'll have salvaged some crucial parts from them and now will be waiting for a scrap company to pick them up. They are all definitely withdrawn from service though. I'm sure of that.
Be interesting to see what other buses arrive at Redcar for the summer.
Will the enviro 400s be getting a branding for the x93 or just in standard arriva livery
(10 Mar 2024, 6:53 pm)Ryland wrote Be interesting to see what other buses arrive at Redcar for the summer.
Will the enviro 400s be getting a branding for the x93 or just in standard arriva livery

Probably will stay standard Journey Mark unfortunately. Would be nice to see something unique for them like the ALX's had
1418 spotted on a flat bed lorry off to Thornton in Ashington for repair.

What bus was tracking as it this afternoon.

Do we know if 1436 is at Redcar or else where getting engine repairs.

Are the 72 plate enviro 400s arriving this coming week ?
(15 Mar 2024, 8:06 pm)Ryland wrote 1418 spotted on a flat bed lorry off to Thornton in Ashington for repair.

1418 as been tracking on the x2 this evening 

1436 is away for a new eginge

And the third yes there should be I would of thought 
Redcar depot
(15 Mar 2024, 8:06 pm)Ryland wrote 1418 spotted on a flat bed lorry off to Thornton in Ashington for repair.

1418 passed me on the A66 yesterday afternoon with an engineer driving it. Dropped onto an X2 later on I gather.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Good to see the first E400 MMC out and about on the X93. The other 3 will hopefully also be a great addition. But the way it looks atm with 4 out of 6 B9's out of action, there will still be Single Decks out on the X93 and X94 for a little while during the summer. But the E400 MMC transfer is a step in the right direction for the Redcar / Whitby Depot's