You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Bus incidents
(05 Aug 2024, 6:40 pm)Andreos1 wrote Looks like a Pulsar has gone up in flames. 
Possibly connected to the problems in Stockton earlier.

Did you manage to get a fleet number or anything.

Where was this heading
(05 Aug 2024, 7:47 pm)Ryland wrote Did you manage to get a fleet number or anything.

Where was this heading

It's from a colleague. 

I 'think' it's the road to Ingleby Barwick that crosses over the A66 and the bus is heading on to the A66.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(05 Aug 2024, 6:40 pm)Andreos1 wrote Looks like a Pulsar has gone up in flames. 
Possibly connected to the problems in Stockton earlier.

Looks like it is that junction but can't imagine it would be today, surely they would've went into Stockton depot and that has just drove straight past it and is turning towards Darlington?

Wonder if it might be whatever this bus is - https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?tid=4560&pid=312087#pid312087
I saw it being transported by Alpha northbound on the A189 so I guess it was heading to their compound nearby. It was one of the Frquenta examples. it was in an absolute state, with possible fire damage and exterior panels missing and interior fittings being partially ripped off. I had assumed it might have been caught up in the riots tbh.
(05 Aug 2024, 9:42 pm)solsburian wrote I saw it being transported by Alpha northbound on the A189 so I guess it was heading to their compound nearby. It was one of the Frquenta examples. it was in an absolute state, with possible fire damage and exterior panels missing and interior fittings being partially ripped off. I had assumed it might have been caught up in the riots tbh.

I gather it’s just the remains of accident damaged 1494 being taken away from Stockton for scrap. Very heavily stripped, not much left of it
I don't know if it ever went to scrap but wonder if this might be 1494? Looking at the accident damage it looks quite similar to the photo above. I'm not sure where it's been for 18 month though.

It's the only Frequenta Pulsar which has been wrote off, as far as I'm aware.

Edit: Someone beat me by seconds.
(05 Aug 2024, 9:35 pm)Storx wrote Looks like it is that junction but can't imagine it would be today, surely they would've went into Stockton depot and that has just drove straight past it and is turning towards Darlington?

Wonder if it might be whatever this bus is - https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?tid=4560&pid=312087#pid312087

Aye, the photo was taken earlier today.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(06 Aug 2024, 1:26 am)Andreos1 wrote Aye, the photo was taken earlier today.

Apologies wasn't clear, I meant if it was damaged in Stockton rather than the photo. Didn't doubt that dw.
Site Administrator
Bus incidents
(11 Sep 2024, 4:44 pm)Andreos1 wrote In the absence of a bus stop incidents thread, this will have to do. 

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/nor...m=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1726071314

Looks like those pesky wingmirrors have been playing up again.

I tell you. NEB knew about these pesky wing mirrors before it became commonplace in the press.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
6159 seems to of crashed in to a van at the bottom of Chester Road on the massive junction (where u come from Green Terrace)

Looks to be on the staff shuttle (said on the back destination board)
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.