You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Trespassing
(18 Mar 2014, 11:31 pm)Dr Martin wrote Colourful.

you seem like a trouble maker so wait a min you so you only intimidate me because your jealous of what thinking of you being big grow up act you age and leave this forum you have been horrible to me i do not forgive bullies or biggots you have been warned against me so do us all a favour and leave me and any other bus spotters upset alone including the admins of NEB Forum and do us all a favour and stop acting like a kid there have been people on this people bullied in the past and i for one do not want a repeat of that and i have made a hell of a contrubution to this forum more times than you i have been a member longer than you so if you wanna start pick on somebody your own size ok got it so just do us all a favour and say sorry to me and other people you have upset ok got that now JUST BE NICE
Favourite Company is: Go North East
Favourite Operator in UK is: EYMS
Owner of Bella the Cat

Mood right now: Fustrated and Feel Left Out
Site Administrator
One thing I've been meaning to mention for a while now, is that a hell of a lot of teens around my age hang around Park Lane near the taxi rank, on the benches. It must be noted that this is not strictly speaking Park Lane.

Although I can appreciate why Nexus doesn't want these kids in Park Lane as the majority are pissed, high or playing extremely loud (and quite frankly often rather distasteful) music, there were two security guards there tonight and I went to Greggs and ended up talking to a few people who weren't a part of that group outside of Greggs. We were told by two security guards (as their high vis jackets are named) that we weren't allowed to talk in Park Lane, and they told us that we could talk beyond the benches where it was no longer their property. A bus station supervisor passed us ten minutes before that and smiled, and even came to stroke the dog that we were all stroking (christ it was like a mammoth).

I've known police to get involved in the past and everything.

We often think that some members of Nexus' bus station supervisory team are a bit too harsh, but these 'security guards' (who have cameras, walkie talkies, the lot) are a lot worse - especially to people who aren't causing any potential harm.
Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: Trespassing
(04 Apr 2014, 8:08 pm)Dan wrote One thing I've been meaning to mention for a while now, is that a hell of a lot of teens around my age hang around Park Lane near the taxi rank, on the benches. It must be noted that this is not strictly speaking Park Lane.

Although I can appreciate why Nexus doesn't want these kids in Park Lane as the majority are pissed, high or playing extremely loud (and quite frankly often rather distasteful) music, there were two security guards there tonight and I went to Greggs and ended up talking to a few people who weren't a part of that group outside of Greggs. We were told by two security guards (as their high vis jackets are named) that we weren't allowed to talk in Park Lane, and they told us that we could talk beyond the benches where it was no longer their property. A bus station supervisor passed us ten minutes before that and smiled, and even came to stroke the dog that we were all stroking (christ it was like a mammoth).

I've known police to get involved in the past and everything.

We often think that some members of Nexus' bus station supervisory team are a bit too harsh, but these 'security guards' (who have cameras, walkie talkies, the lot) are a lot worse - especially to people who aren't causing any potential harm.

WTF, are these Security the Gestapo or some North Korean enforcer, not allowed to talk in a bus station is proper fucked up
Maybe someone should point out to the security guards that by talking to you they're violating their own anti-talking rule.

Also, by not talking, it gives you reason to ignore them.
Site Administrator
Proper crazed man. I've known some of my mates to put up a fight against it before, but I just went with what they asked me to do - wasn't up for a fight with the female one. Looked like she would send is into next week if I did.
Marxista Fozzski
(05 Apr 2014, 11:59 am)gtom wrote you all do realise that with it being private property they don't need a reason to tell you all to sod off?

Yeah, I get that, but not allowed to talk to people...It's a bus station not Guantanamo Bay
Site Administrator
(05 Apr 2014, 11:59 am)gtom wrote you all do realise that with it being private property they don't need a reason to tell you all to sod off?

But it wasn't the property itself. It was outside of the Interchange.

Admittedly when we were outside of Greggs...

But at the same time, the reasons and the way they do it should always be reflective of Nexus policy. They are there to enforce the rules not to make them up.
(05 Apr 2014, 12:01 pm)Dan wrote But it wasn't the property itself. It was outside of the Interchange.

Admittedly when we were outside of Greggs...

I honestly think that, once again, something has come down to age discrimination. I can't see a couple of OAPs getting shifted for having a natter outside of Greggs, can you? At the same time, I think it's highly unlikely someone my age would be told the same.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(05 Apr 2014, 12:56 pm)aureolin wrote But at the same time, the reasons and the way they do it should always be reflective of Nexus policy. They are there to enforce the rules not to make them up.
I honestly think that, once again, something has come down to age discrimination. I can't see a couple of OAPs getting shifted for having a natter outside of Greggs, can you? At the same time, I think it's highly unlikely someone my age would be told the same.

some nexus staff are rude security are worse eg today i had a rude member of staff named David Archbold i really dislike this guy he bosses people about and wants things to be pitch perfect
Owner of Bella the Cat

Site Administrator
(05 Apr 2014, 12:56 pm)aureolin wrote I honestly think that, once again, something has come down to age discrimination. I can't see a couple of OAPs getting shifted for having a natter outside of Greggs, can you? At the same time, I think it's highly unlikely someone my age would be told the same.

I agree. It's so unfair to assume that all teenagers are a part of the group which may be disruptive on the outskirts of Park Lane.

I know quite a few people in that group to start with anyway and the fair majority of them wouldn't harm a fly - even if they aren't completely sober or in their normal mindset.

I think they have brought it upon themselves, but tarring all teenagers with the same brush is not on. As you say, no other age group would be forced to leave Park Lane if they were having a calm, civilised conversation outside of Greggs.

According to one of my mates, the woman security guard blamed her manager for having to get them away from Park Lane.
(05 Apr 2014, 6:41 pm)Dan wrote I agree. It's so unfair to assume that all teenagers are a part of the group which may be disruptive on the outskirts of Park Lane.

I know quite a few people in that group to start with anyway and the fair majority of them wouldn't harm a fly - even if they aren't completely sober or in their normal mindset.

I think they have brought it upon themselves, but tarring all teenagers with the same brush is not on. As you say, no other age group would be forced to leave Park Lane if they were having a calm, civilised conversation outside of Greggs.

According to one of my mates, the woman security guard blamed her manager for having to get them away from Park Lane.

the security manager is called Frieda now i dislike Nexus alot they are like horrible even if your off property
Owner of Bella the Cat

(05 Apr 2014, 6:41 pm)Dan wrote I agree. It's so unfair to assume that all teenagers are a part of the group which may be disruptive on the outskirts of Park Lane.

the security manager is called Frieda now i dislike Nexus alot they are like horrible even if your off property
Owner of Bella the Cat

Never mind all these mini hitlers throwing their weight about.
This stuff that the people hanging around are taking, is it good shiz like?
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Site Administrator
(05 Apr 2014, 7:06 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote Never mind all these mini hitlers throwing their weight about.
This stuff that the people hanging around are taking, is it good shiz like?

I wouldn't know! Refuse to touch the shite they talk about.
Often contemplate how much they act like...
(05 Apr 2014, 7:13 pm)Dan wrote I wouldn't know! Refuse to touch the shite they talk about.

i hate Nexus full stop they think they own things when they do not only decent staff are Paul, Mick, Haymarket Guys, Julie, Jamie, William, Helen and Sharon, the rest are just nasty if i or somebody else is on the path an advisor comes over and shouts "EXCUSE ME YOU SHOULDN'T BE TAKING PHOTOS HERE" i usually say "You shouldn't talk to me like that" then i walk away
Owner of Bella the Cat

Site Administrator
(05 Apr 2014, 7:17 pm)Racer_Experience wrote i hate Nexus full stop they think they own things when they do not only decent staff are Paul, Mick, Haymarket Guys, Julie, Jamie, William, Helen and Sharon, the rest are just nasty if i or somebody else is on the path an advisor comes over and shouts "EXCUSE ME YOU SHOULDN'T BE TAKING PHOTOS HERE" i usually say "You shouldn't talk to me like that" then i walk away

I'd love to know how you're on first name terms with them all! Or even how you manage to remember the names!
(05 Apr 2014, 7:19 pm)Dan wrote I'd love to know how you're on first name terms with them all! Or even how you manage to remember the names!

got good memory 2 of them Helen and Sharon i have known since my sister was in nursery and she is now 21 22 in August
Owner of Bella the Cat

(05 Apr 2014, 7:13 pm)Dan wrote I wouldn't know! Refuse to touch the shite they talk about.

Best way.
There's no way of knowing what it is or what's in it.

Cant see whoever is dealing it, selling the decent stuff to kids.

Just say no.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(06 Apr 2014, 12:23 am)Racer_Experience wrote Nexus are like marauding Bullies they think they own the place when one day i have an idea wait until mr evil aka David Archbold is on then we could all take photos he has already upset me, Anthony Armitage, Ross Telford, Ray Parnaby, Dave Andrews, Paverotti aka Andrew Calvert, Kevin Barass, Mark whateverhislastnameis?, whos next? but i dislike David for his rudeness and he is a right arse good thing i have him blocked on Facebook as he rather upset me and my mates as a result

Nexus do own the bus stations though and their employees (what you term 'bullies') have a duty of care towards all users of their property. Buses tend to be big and heavy and have a tendency to squash things in their path leaving a nasty mess behind.
(06 Apr 2014, 12:23 am)Racer_Experience wrote Nexus are like marauding Bullies they think they own the place when one day i have an idea wait until mr evil aka David Archbold is on then we could all take photos he has already upset me, Anthony Armitage, Ross Telford, Ray Parnaby, Dave Andrews, Paverotti aka Andrew Calvert, Kevin Barass, Mark whateverhislastnameis?, whos next? but i dislike David for his rudeness and he is a right arse good thing i have him blocked on Facebook as he rather upset me and my mates as a result

Aren't you just as bad throwing insults and jibes at them online where they can't defend themselves?

A lot of the time on here we only get one side of the story and arguably don't get the full story but convenient truths

It's their job at the end of the day, if they don't carry it out, they'll lose it.
Site Administrator
(07 Jun 2014, 3:25 pm)Tom wrote Got told in Park Lane today that I couldn't take photos in case I was bomb making, rudely too.

My sister said she spotted a young lad with brown hair and glasses taking photos - I thought it would have been either you or Dan P. Tongue
(07 Jun 2014, 3:25 pm)Tom wrote Got told in Park Lane today that I couldn't take photos in case I was bomb making, rudely too.

By Nexus? That's quite a serious accusation for them to make. I'd recommend a strongly worded letter to them. Smile
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(07 Jun 2014, 3:32 pm)Dan wrote My sister said she spotted a young lad with brown hair and glasses taking photos - I thought it would have been either you or Dan P. Tongue

Yeah Smile - Just testing out my new camera, and it takes decent photos. I will post the one I was able to take later.
Marxista Fozzski

That made chuckle, making bombs Big Grin

What kind of bomb maker would make a bomb in a bus station, if you were to bomb the bus station you make it first and take it with you Big Grin

A bit of an extreme statement to make, who did he think you were, Al-Qaeda in Sunderland Big Grin

You ain't a card carrying member of the FPF by any chance, are you, that would rouse anyone's suspicions ;-) Tongue
Site Administrator
(07 Jun 2014, 4:01 pm)marxistafozzski wrote That made chuckle, making bombs Big Grin

What kind of bomb maker would make a bomb in a bus station, if you were to bomb the bus station you make it first and take it with you Big Grin

A bit of an extreme statement to make, who did he think you were, Al-Qaeda in Sunderland Big Grin

You ain't a card carrying member of the FPF by any chance, are you, that would rouse anyone's suspicions ;-) Tongue

#BombMakingTipsOnNEB