You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Whats made you happy today?
(25 Jun 2014, 5:40 pm)aureolin wrote Shame. we were going to all go for a few after. first round on Andreos.

Hahaha, is that so?

You lot will have to find me first! Wink
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
(25 Jun 2014, 5:57 pm)aureolin wrote How many NEB points are on offer for that?

350#NEBpoints.

I wont have the bucket on my head - so it may be a tad more difficult to locate Big Grin
Was impressed to see my 2nd Prestige (4006) coming into Middlesbrough with NIS up, little did I realise that 1512 which the fitters brought in 5 mins earlier was going to be my changeover. Thoroughly enjoyed having that on 17s all afternoon... A distinct contrast to 4069 which I'd had on 29s earlier
Easily pleased? Maybe Tongue

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

It appears Dan isn't the only member of the NEB forum subject to written attacks!

Like Dan, I found it quite amusing...
(25 Jun 2014, 7:55 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote It appears Dan isn't the only member of the NEB forum subject to written attacks!

Like Dan, I found it quite amusing...

I know the one you mean - a bit harsh to say the least.
(25 Jun 2014, 7:56 pm)Tom wrote I know the one you mean - a bit harsh to say the least.

Someone tipped me off about it via PM in a cryptic manner.

Didn't have a clue until I saw the post.

It did make me laugh - but the response I did write initially may have pushed it too far Big Grin

(25 Jun 2014, 8:10 pm)GMitchelhill wrote Who is it this time?

You could have a look in the SNE thread... Wink
Marxista Fozzski
Reading this

http://msn.foxsports.com/tennis/story/is... commando?

I had to check the date was not April 1st

Apparently Wimbledon Chiefs have told they female players they are not allowed to wear coloured knickers as it breaches the all white policy, so some girls are threatening to go commando...

Being the pervert I am Sabine Lisicki with no knickers on delights me...

If they wear white smalls, hope they don't forget to wipe after a turd, how funny would it be to see this
[Image: skidbriefsafe.jpg]
Now that I've finished Sixth Form & have nothing to do until September, I've decided to finally start driving lessons. Got my first one booked for Thursday Smile
(01 Jul 2014, 7:32 pm)Michael wrote Haven't laughed so hard in ages!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203403050471365&set=vb.1665132546&type=3&theater

the last 1 is the best

Once got to watch it at the end of a Drama lesson some time about a year ago - watched it for about 2 hours straight when I got home Tongue
(01 Jul 2014, 7:56 pm)Marcus wrote Once got to watch it at the end of a Drama lesson some time about a year ago - watched it for about 2 hours straight when I got home Tongue

Yeah it's hilarious! Tongue
Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: Whats made you happy today?
(01 Jul 2014, 9:09 pm)Marcus wrote Aww - thought you would like it Sad

I kick myself everytime I watch it - the Caribbean one about mermaids cracks me up.

Might have enjoyed it if he did accents I find funny Indian/Pakistaini, Chinese and both Irish accents Tongue
Site Administrator
(03 Jul 2014, 3:41 pm)GMitchelhill wrote The news that a person I dislike has found a job down south and won't be up here as much.

Assuming we're on the same wavelength here... Does this mean that I don't have to worry for September anymore?! Tongue Tongue
Not a Schadenfreude by any stretch of the imagination - but watching someone dig their own grave and not realise, has left me with a very big grin on my face indeed! Big Grin
Forgot to say yesterday, my first driving lesson went incredibly well. The instructor said he was impressed Smile