Deprecated: preg_replace(): Passing null to parameter #3 ($subject) of type array|string is deprecated in /home/northeas/public_html/forums/inc/functions.php on line 5724
Introduce Yourself! | North East Buses

Skip to main content

RE: Introduce Yourself!
(27 Jul 2014, 10:02 pm)Marcus wrote It's a sick passion - I have to go to DAF Annonymous sessions to get over it.....I'm the only one there like! Tongue

I'd rather sit on a Cadet! And I hate them with a passion.
(27 Jul 2014, 10:04 pm)Tom wrote I'd rather sit on a Cadet! And I hate them with a passion.

I hate them Go North East Cadets but I like the Arriva Stockton ones, The Merits are awful too.

I had what was probably my last ride on a Prestige on Thursday which was 4039 on the 21A between Stockton and Middlesbrough.
(27 Jul 2014, 10:13 pm)Jimmi wrote I hate them Go North East Cadets but I like the Arriva Stockton ones, The Merits are awful too.

I had what was probably my last ride on a Prestige on Thursday which was 4039 on the 21A between Stockton and Middlesbrough.

I'd say GNE's Merits are quite nice.
(27 Jul 2014, 10:04 pm)Tom wrote I'd rather sit on a Cadet! And I hate them with a passion.

I'd rather get on a Prestige, than get cremated in the Middle of Washington on a Cadet.
(27 Jul 2014, 10:38 pm)Jimmi wrote Prestiges often used to catch fire too, especially the Arriva ones.

Rarely use Arriva so I am safe from that, Last Prestige I got on was GNE 4865
Site Administrator
Re: RE: : Introduce Yourself!
(21 Aug 2014, 4:51 pm)AA38087 wrote my name is barry ex bus and heavy goods driver out to grass
Welcome to the forum, Barry! Smile
Hi - i'm Ivan and I live in East Kent. I help with the UK-Buses database updating information on the East Kent. I get the majority of the information from the Stagecoach engineering teams based in East Kent and help constantly updating information on the vehicles in East Kent. My hobby is airsoft
Introduce Yourself!
(26 Aug 2014, 10:23 pm)LuckStarFire wrote Hi - i'm Ivan and I live in East Kent. I help with the UK-Buses database updating information on the East Kent. I get the majority of the information from the Stagecoach engineering teams based in East Kent and help constantly updating information on the vehicles in East Kent. My hobby is airsoft

Welcome to the forum. Smile
Good evening,

I am anonymous posting as 56everyday. I live in Sunderland and am currently studying Physics, Mathematics, Geography, and Spanish at A-Level. In addition, I am well underway with flight training.

I am a miserable, heartless (enter swearword here), and couldn't care less about that fact.

My favourite bus in Go North East's fleet is 5210 for reasons I myself don't know.

Other than that, I don't think there is anything else you would care to know about me, but if there is please ask and I will contemplate bothering to answer.
(27 Aug 2014, 8:09 pm)56everyday wrote Good evening,

I am anonymous posting as 56everyday. I live in Sunderland and am currently studying Physics, Mathematics, Geography, and Spanish at A-Level. In addition, I am well underway with flight training.

I am a miserable, heartless (enter swearword here), and couldn't care less about that fact.

My favourite bus in Go North East's fleet is 5210 for reasons I myself don't know.

Other than that, I don't think there is anything else you would care to know about me, but if there is please ask and I will contemplate bothering to answer.

Hola. Wink
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(04 Sep 2014, 6:04 pm)johnwingate wrote im a bus campaigner from east durham

Me too (just not from Wingate).
Welcome aboard!
'Illegitimis non carborundum'