You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: Anything and Everything
(04 Aug 2014, 12:55 pm)Adam wrote 10 days until A-Level results day!!!! I'm absolutely bricking it.

Good luck, is a Uni place riding on your results? Hope you get the results u need
RE: Anything and Everything
(04 Aug 2014, 12:57 pm)marxistafozzski wrote Good luck, is a Uni place riding on your results? Hope you get the results u need

Thank you. I do have a uni place riding on my results. Need two As and a B to get in.
Marxista Fozzski
(04 Aug 2014, 1:00 pm)Adam wrote Thank you. I do have a uni place riding on my results. Need two As and a B to get in.

Well best of luck mate...What Uni/course u want to go to and do...I will say a prayer for you mate
(04 Aug 2014, 12:55 pm)Adam wrote 10 days until A-Level results day!!!! I'm absolutely bricking it.

Good luck im sure u will get your grades.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(04 Aug 2014, 1:04 pm)marxistafozzski wrote Well best of luck mate...What Uni/course u want to go to and do...I will say a prayer for you mate

Thank you. I'm hoping to do Business Leadership & Corporate Management at Northumbria. The original offer was 3 As but after going to an interview/assessment day, my offer was reduced because I supposedly impressed them. No idea how like but never mind haha.

(04 Aug 2014, 1:10 pm)Michael wrote Good luck im sure u will get your grades.

Thanks a lot Michael, really appreciate it Smile
Marxista Fozzski
(04 Aug 2014, 1:47 pm)Adam wrote Thank you. I'm hoping to do Business Leadership & Corporate Management at Northumbria. The original offer was 3 As but after going to an interview/assessment day, my offer was reduced because I supposedly impressed them. No idea how like but never mind haha.

Thanks a lot Michael, really appreciate it Smile

The one thing I regret is not going to Uni in 2008, I had a pretty much unconditional offer to goto University of Ulster to do Youth and Community Work, all that was asked was that I pass an Interview/Assessment...Oh well nothing can be done about it now Sad
(04 Aug 2014, 4:08 pm)marxistafozzski wrote The one thing I regret is not going to Uni in 2008, I had a pretty much unconditional offer to goto University of Ulster to do Youth and Community Work, all that was asked was that I pass an Interview/Assessment...Oh well nothing can be done about it now Sad

I've heard a few stories of people regretting not going to uni. It is a real shame like but that's life.

However, saying that, others have said that an apprenticeship can sometimes be better as it gives you work experience which is what employers are now looking for as you will have the skills needed and you are already used to the routine of a working environment.

Uni graduates though are used to the routine of regularly rolling out of bed 15 mins before a lecture (or so I've heard anyway Tongue ).
Marxista Fozzski
(04 Aug 2014, 4:55 pm)Adam wrote I've heard a few stories of people regretting not going to uni. It is a real shame like but that's life.

However, saying that, others have said that an apprenticeship can sometimes be better as it gives you work experience which is what employers are now looking for as you will have the skills needed and you are already used to the routine of a working environment.

Uni graduates though are used to the routine of regularly rolling out of bed 15 mins before a lecture (or so I've heard anyway Tongue ).

Don't forget getting pissed a lot as well
(04 Aug 2014, 5:06 pm)marxistafozzski wrote Don't forget getting pissed a lot as well

Oh yes. haha Tongue
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
I find it hilarious how Bernie Eccleston has paid €60m to a German court (even though it is legal) to eradicate a bribery charge against him. How ironic is that?
(05 Aug 2014, 5:30 pm)Adam wrote I find it hilarious how Bernie Eccleston has paid €60m to a German court (even though it is legal) to eradicate a bribery charge against him. How ironic is that?

It's pathetic and a perfect example of a class divide. You don't have to stand trial if you've got enough money to afford not to!
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(05 Aug 2014, 5:48 pm)aureolin wrote It's pathetic and a perfect example of a class divide. You don't have to stand trial if you've got enough money to afford not to!

hear hear
Marxista Fozzski
Seen on the news, the body of Liam Sweeney is about to be repatriated in the coming days, while tragic and heart breaking, it has to be a relief and a huge weight lifted off his family, he can now be laid to rest, the remains of John Alder are yet to be identified, I hope and pray every victim gets there relatives remains back to lay to rest
(06 Aug 2014, 2:23 pm)Michael wrote The rain... holy shit, we haven't had rain like this in ages

Few rumbles of thunder in East Cleveland but not seen showers like that for a while!

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

I was across the Road from Park Lane next to where the 60/61 Stops taking Photos of the Buses as they came out Today, And this Police Officer was walking along the Path on the opposite side of the Road, He then randomly stopped and looked at me.

And I was thinking in my Head "Awe Shit he's gunna read me the Riot act on Terrorism or something etc", He then came over and asked me Several Questions on what I like about Buses and where the Interest stemmed from before walking off, Found it quite odd to be Honest.
(09 Aug 2014, 7:37 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote I was across the Road from Park Lane next to where the 60/61 Stops taking Photos of the Buses as they came out Today, And this Police Officer was walking along the Path on the opposite side of the Road, He then randomly stopped and looked at me.

And I was thinking in my Head "Awe Shit he's gunna read me the Riot act on Terrorism or something etc", He then came over and asked me Several Questions on what I like about Buses and where the Interest stemmed from before walking off, Found it quite odd to be Honest.

I'd think nowt of it. I've had a few coppers stand and talk to me, and the majority have been fine. I think if anything its reassuring, especially considering the shit you can get from private security firms.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Marxista Fozzski
(09 Aug 2014, 7:37 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote I was across the Road from Park Lane next to where the 60/61 Stops taking Photos of the Buses as they came out Today, And this Police Officer was walking along the Path on the opposite side of the Road, He then randomly stopped and looked at me.

As long as you don't change your name to Adam Ali al-Malarkey you should be fine
Marxista Fozzski
(11 Aug 2014, 11:25 pm)Michael wrote Gutted, really gutted at the news just broke...

Robin Williams has died aged 63, apparently by suicide Sad

http://news.sky.com/story/1317081/robin-...ed-suicide

[Image: damn.gif]

Just heard, absolutely devastated, he could be whoever you wanted him to be...

I'm absolutely stunned and shocked, loved him, I had known a little about his depression and looked up to him as an example of someone who could battle through it, makes me even more determined to battle my own demons and not let myself head in the same direction

RIP Robin, you'll be missed and loved forever
(12 Aug 2014, 7:39 am)AdamY wrote This story made me laugh.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ering.html

So far - so good!
Have kept my eyes peeled and nowt here.

(12 Aug 2014, 10:27 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote This has popped up on my Facebook Feed, Absolutely Disgusting
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=517023471760663

Saw that the other night.
Could he not wait until he got home?!
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Anything and Everything
Currently up in Berwick and was in tescos car park and saw this. Had to take a pic of it:

[Image: gatu6any.jpg]

Sorry for the poor quality, taken with phone and in a moving car.