You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Site Administrator
RE: Anything and Everything
(23 Aug 2014, 4:47 pm)Marcus wrote Haha - made my day!

Likewise! Good on you for doing it, Fozz! Big Grin
Very good David Smile
I'll try and donate to the charity later on. No chance I would be doing that in a million years so very brave.
Marxista Fozzski
I actually did it twice, I accidently deleted the first video, I got a double whammy first time, a bucket was put over me from my sisters bedroom window...

I only did it twice to not want to let anyone down, so did it on my own the second time as the proof of being prepared to do it

Look at my rolls of fat and man tits
(24 Aug 2014, 5:44 pm)aureolin wrote http://www1.skysports.com/f1/report/1247...-him-at-sp

wow... just wow.

I saw the race earlier. Rosberg knew what he was doing. If it is true, then he should be banned from the next race as it is effectively cheating and incredibly dangerous.

The problem with Rosberg is that the rivalry with Hamilton is creating too much pressure for him. He sees Hamilton as too big a threat, so will do anything to keep him at bay.

There's a slight hint of Schumacher about him. Didn't he deliberately crash into Jacques Villeneuve in 1997 so he could winn the Championship, but was then stripped of it? The same could be said for Senna when he deliberately crashed into Prost on the first corner in Suzuka in 1990 (I think?)
(24 Aug 2014, 6:46 pm)Adam wrote I saw the race earlier. Rosberg knew what he was doing. If it is true, then he should be banned from the next race as it is effectively cheating and incredibly dangerous.

The problem with Rosberg is that the rivalry with Hamilton is creating too much pressure for him. He sees Hamilton as too big a threat, so will do anything to keep him at bay.

There's a slight hint of Schumacher about him.

Totally agree!!
Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: Anything and Everything
(24 Aug 2014, 6:46 pm)Adam wrote I saw the race earlier. Rosberg knew what he was doing. If it is true, then he should be banned from the next race as it is effectively cheating and incredibly dangerous.

There's a slight hint of Schumacher about him. Didn't he deliberately crash into Jacques Villeneuve in 1997 so he could winn the Championship, but was then stripped of it? The same could be said for Senna when he deliberately crashed into Prost on the first corner in Suzuka in 1990 (I think?)

Didn't Schumacher also try and wipe Damon Hill once?

Rosberg has to be severely punished, collisions at that speed is dangerous and potentially fatal

Couldn't agree more. It'll be interesting to see what action is taken.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(24 Aug 2014, 6:58 pm)marxistafozzski wrote Didn't Schumacher also try and wipe Damon Hill once?

Rosberg has to be severely punished, collisions at that speed is dangerous and potentially fatal

Actually it might have been Hill. I'm totally confused now haha. It was either Hill or Villeneuve. Does anyone have a definite answer?
(24 Aug 2014, 7:01 pm)Adam wrote Actually it might have been Hill. I'm totally confused now haha. It was either Hill or Villeneuve. Does anyone have a definite answer?

1997 was Schumacher and Villeneuve.
Marxista Fozzski
(24 Aug 2014, 7:03 pm)aureolin wrote 1997 was Schumacher and Villeneuve.

1996 with Damon Hill, I think Schumacher hit him and it backfired big time, as Schumacher slid off the track It to the tyre walls, thus handing the title to Hill

(24 Aug 2014, 7:03 pm)aureolin wrote 1997 was Schumacher and Villeneuve.

Yeah I thought it was. I knew he had a coming together with Hill as well, as Fozz correctly recalls.
Marxista Fozzski
Re: Anything and Everything
Sunderland Chairman Ellis Short does the Ice Bucket Challenge...

He nominated Mike Ashley, Alan Pardew and Jack Colback

Quality...Adam Johnson is getting fined for nominating Ellis Short ...

That would have been so funny if he had done it at half time in today's match
Marxista Fozzski
(24 Aug 2014, 9:08 pm)Marcus wrote I know, just seen it on 60 Seconds. Can't believe his Wikipedia page hasn't been updated yet!

Don't Wikipedia temporarily lock pages on a person's death?
Marxista Fozzski
(24 Aug 2014, 9:10 pm)Marcus wrote Not much of a Wikipedia expert, all the teachers do these days is drill the fact that anybody can do anything on Wikipedia whenever they want. Sad

When I was at college I was told never cite Wikipedia as a source for that reason alone
(25 Aug 2014, 9:21 am)marxistafozzski wrote When I was at college I was told never cite Wikipedia as a source for that reason alone

Same here, its not reliable at all, as anyone can edit it.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(25 Aug 2014, 9:23 am)Michael wrote Same here, its not reliable at all, as anyone can edit it.
But everything on Wikipedia *should* be referenced. I agree though that unreferenced material should be avoided.

Worth pointing out that GNE's Wikipedia page references NEB news in areas. Wink
(25 Aug 2014, 9:27 am)aureolin wrote But everything on Wikipedia *should* be referenced. I agree though that unreferenced material should be avoided.

Not according to The Harvard System Tongue
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(25 Aug 2014, 9:28 am)Michael wrote Not according to The Harvard System Tongue
Should and is are quite far apart though :p moderators on Wikipedia quite often put a banner on articles that it's unreferenced and likely to be deleted. There's a lot of linkspam that happens on Wikipedia to be aware of too though. Sad
Marxista Fozzski
(25 Aug 2014, 9:27 am)aureolin wrote But everything on Wikipedia *should* be referenced. I agree though that unreferenced material should be avoided.

I do find Wikipedia to be quite reliable 99.9% of the time, just I personally would not use it as a reference
Marxista Fozzski
(25 Aug 2014, 9:30 am)aureolin wrote Should and is are quite far apart though :p moderators on Wikipedia quite often put a banner on articles that it's unreferenced and likely to be deleted. There's a lot of linkspam that happens on Wikipedia to be aware of too though. Sad

I often see on pages the tag citation needed a lot as well