You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Anything and Everything
(28 Aug 2014, 4:28 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote There wasn't a smoke smell, just freshly cultivated cannabis.

It is on my clothes now and people have commented about the smell on my next bus!

Should get on the 5/5A to Darlington, no one would notice because everyone flaming stinks!
Just walked home in the dark for the first time since we had our eco streetlights fitted and they are flaming awful, I can't see a flaming thing they are basically spotlights there is one bit of light followed by eternal darkness until you reach the next streetlight, bring back our old lights!
(28 Aug 2014, 8:47 pm)Jimmi wrote Just walked home in the dark for the first time since we had our eco streetlights fitted and they are flaming awful, I can't see a flaming thing they are basically spotlights there is one bit of light followed by eternal darkness until you reach the next streetlight, bring back our old lights!

I've had them up mine for a while now. They are awful at first, but you do get used to them after a while.
Why is it that Steven Hodgson is Posting Traffic News on his Facebook Page, when he is more than likely at Home, Only just noticed it and I am some what Baffled by it.
(29 Aug 2014, 9:24 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote Why is it that Steven Hodgson is Posting Traffic News on his Facebook Page, when he is more than likely at Home, Only just noticed it and I am some what Baffled by it.

Ask him.
Maybe Andy Clifford is round, playing around with his laptop...
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: Anything and Everything
(29 Aug 2014, 9:26 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote Ask him.

(29 Aug 2014, 9:26 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote Ask him.

Whilst sharing a Box of Tissues.
Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: Anything and Everything
(29 Aug 2014, 9:30 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote Whilst sharing a Box of Tissues.

I dread to think what is happening with the tissues Tongue
(29 Aug 2014, 9:33 pm)marxistafozzski wrote I dread to think what is happening with the tissues Tongue

Cleaning up the Milk they Spilled Tongue
On my driving lesson this morning, I was driving down Harlow Green Lane in the 20 zone, obeying the speed limits, and I was overtaken..... by a cyclist Undecided

#captainslow
#hashtagsonNEB
Hunt For Deadly Albino Cobra After Dog Bitten

Animal control officers are hunting a highly venomous snake that bit a dog before disappearing in a Los Angeles neighbourhood.

Residents in Thousand Oaks have been handed flyers by the police, warning them to keep their pets indoors and the doors closed while the search for the rare albino monocle cobra continues.

Haha fuck that, i'll be out of the city within minutes!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(04 Sep 2014, 2:50 pm)Jimmi wrote Man strips off and runs naked through busy train carriage.

http://m.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/1144...ge/?ref=mr

Doesn't surprise me on the evening Middlesbroughs. Would have expected it more on the Saturday night mind, not Friday.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Question of the day....

Why do Asians need to take pictures of everything they see?

I was down the town yesterday, and they were taking pictures of everything, even dogs... same when i was at the lakes... they took a picture of everything!
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(09 Sep 2014, 6:59 pm)Marcus wrote Forgot to mention, my Geography teacher told us that when he was studying at uni, Prince William was in his class!!

Prince Williams gonna have his own class soon if he keeps going!
13 years today for 9/11, Lets never forget those who have lost their lives.

Still to this day it gives me the shivers.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(11 Sep 2014, 7:06 am)Michael wrote 13 years today for 9/11, Lets never forget those who have lost their lives.

I was only 5 at the time it happened, but I remember it incredibly vividly. It still gives me the shivers too. It certainly was a day that changed the world.
Anything and Everything
(11 Sep 2014, 7:06 am)Michael wrote 13 years today for 9/11, Lets never forget those who have lost their lives.

I was on holiday in Spain when it happened, I wasn't even 1 yet!

It's a subject that's always fascinated me, to be honest, always lots of questions that I doubt will never get answered....

I remember coming home from school expecting to see kids programme's on BBC One and ITV1 and then saw that on the TV, at the time I was annoyed as I wanted to watch kids programme's and I didn't care because I was 7 at the time although now I look back and think about what happened that day.

It just seems like two mins ago.
The lass opposite me at work, got a call from a customer and initially thought it was the start of a joke when he said "Have you heard about the plane that crashed into the twin towers?".

The eldest was due to be born just a few months later and I just kept wondering how it would impact on him into the future, never mind what sort of world he would be being born into.
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
I remember being in year 6, we got told on the afternoon,we only got told their had being a plane crash
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.