You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

RE: Gateshead Central Taxis
(05 Sep 2014, 1:42 pm)Michael wrote he can't get a hard on, hence why he is saying we all wank ourselves silly?
I'm 19 I live my life clubbing and lasses but so what people like buses not a crime some people don't want a lass some do their life
Jmoss
No dont drive a bus i just its sad how you are all freaks about the bus malarky, if you were on about motorbikes then i would sit and talk all day long about them its the fact you lot are singling out a company that is proving you wrong and then looking to find something else to start on them with end of the day get a grip on reality face facts but keep your sad strange weird ways to yourselves
(05 Sep 2014, 1:47 pm)jaimz13 wrote I'm 19 I live my life clubbing and lasses but so what people like buses not a crime some people don't want a lass some do their life

Im 23 and still go out clubbing, but tbh who cares, its a hobby we all like.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(05 Sep 2014, 1:48 pm)Busman1 wrote No dont drive a bus i just its sad how you are all freaks about the bus malarky, if you were on about motorbikes then i would sit and talk all day long about them its the fact you lot are singling out a company that is proving you wrong and then looking to find something else to start on them with end of the day get a grip on reality face facts but keep your sad strange weird ways to yourselves

wait were all freaks because we have a interest in buses, so if u don't like them why did you sign up to the forum or was it just to be a troll?

go and make a thread about motorbikes...?

you must have no life to, as your sitting on here going on and on......
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(05 Sep 2014, 1:48 pm)Busman1 wrote No dont drive a bus i just its sad how you are all freaks about the bus malarky, if you were on about motorbikes then i would sit and talk all day long about them its the fact you lot are singling out a company that is proving you wrong and then looking to find something else to start on them with end of the day get a grip on reality face facts but keep your sad strange weird ways to yourselves

What sort of bike have you got?
Is it a fast bike?
Fast bikes, fast cars and fast women! Wow... I wanna live your life!
'Illegitimis non carborundum'

Maybe if you looked carefully SOME of us actually do drive buses and are enthusiasts before thinking you are clever. I like motorbikes too, I have a life outside the buses thankfully but what if someone said, "why are you a motorbike freak get a grip of reality?"

I'll admit there is some who take the hobby too serious but maybe if you kept your crap patta too yourself you wouldn't look more of a tit your portraying yourself as.

Hey your the one who has turned up on a bus forum what on earth do you think we are going to talk about? If you don't like what we've got to say just go and don't come back.

Also all this talk of fast cars and fast woman, you are probably just compensating the fact that you are probably a sad little virgin.
Judging by the fact you chose the GCT thread out of all the threads on the forum (and the content of your initial post actually), makes me think you're associated with them.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
(05 Sep 2014, 2:16 pm)Busman1 wrote Still its a sad way of life anyway haven't got time to associate with this shite anymore got a real life to live. Later fuckers

Bye nob
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(05 Sep 2014, 2:16 pm)Busman1 wrote Still its a sad way of life anyway haven't got time to associate with this shite anymore got a real life to live. Later fuckers

I find that signing up to a forum just to troll people even more sad, you clearly don't have a real life if you are still here making another reply when you said you were leaving so if your going to leave, leave.

I'm stuggling to understand your logic here. You imply that everyone who has an interest in buses is a "freak". Why? How? On what basis did you come to that conclusion?

Everyone is different and everyone has their own interests, and it so happens to be that buses and other forms of public transport are ours. You also call bus enthusiasm "weird". Alright, it may not be the most common interest in the world, but calling it weird is a bit ignorant of you.

I, and many other members of the forum, respect GCT a lot for wanting to take on new ventures. It's always great to see small firms wanting to expand their businesses. So that point about us "singling out a company that's proving you wrong" is completely invalid.

Oh, and by the way, I also have a hectic social life away from the buses. I'm 18 and do go out partying/clubbing quite often, and my friends couldn't really give a stuff if I'm interested in buses or not. So there's proof that we're not all sad little individuals who have no social life. You'd be surprised how many other similar cases their are.

And to finish off, I shall leave you with a quote from the good old philosopher Aristotle: "To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing".
Adam, thats the first decent thing i have read and fair comment, cant argue the fact of what you said but when it comes to just constantly slating a local company for giving it a real go then sorry i still stand on slating bus spotters
(05 Sep 2014, 2:29 pm)Busman1 wrote Adam, thats the first decent thing i have read and fair comment, cant argue the fact of what you said but when it comes to just constantly slating a local company for giving it a real go then sorry i still stand on slating bus spotters

I'm still waiting for you to answer Adam's question...

I'm stuggling to understand your logic here. You imply that everyone who has an interest in buses is a "freak". Why? How? On what basis did you come to that conclusion?
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
I like trolls.

Trolling can be fun if done subtlety over time and others are 'in' on the joke.

However, signing up to an internet forum just to mock people over the course of a few hours is rather boring and ineffective (in terms of trolling).

Try harder!

As for GCT, I really don't have a problem with taxi-buses and would like to see their public-transport operations expand and flourish regardless of vehicle type.
Site Administrator
(05 Sep 2014, 3:48 pm)AdamY wrote I like trolls.

Trolling can be fun if done subtlety over time and others are 'in' on the joke.

However, signing up to an internet forum just to mock people over the course of a few hours is rather boring and ineffective (in terms of trolling).

Try harder!

(05 Sep 2014, 2:07 pm)aureolin wrote Judging by the fact you chose the GCT thread out of all the threads on the forum (and the content of your initial post actually), makes me think you're associated with them.

I wonder if there's such thing as a Social Media policy with these smaller firms?
(05 Sep 2014, 5:12 pm)Dan wrote I wonder if there's such thing as a Social Media policy with these smaller firms?

You'd hope so, but failing that, Nexus will certainly have a code of conduct that they expect their contractors to adhere to. Anonymity on the Internet is a great thing, unless you're crap at it!
(05 Sep 2014, 2:24 pm)Adam wrote I'm stuggling to understand your logic here. You imply that everyone who has an interest in buses is a "freak". Why? How? On what basis did you come to that conclusion?

Everyone is different and everyone has their own interests, and it so happens to be that buses and other forms of public transport are ours. You also call bus enthusiasm "weird". Alright, it may not be the most common interest in the world, but calling it weird is a bit ignorant of you.

I, and many other members of the forum, respect GCT a lot for wanting to take on new ventures. It's always great to see small firms wanting to expand their businesses. So that point about us "singling out a company that's proving
Oh, and by the way, I also have a hectic social life away from the buses. I'm 18 and do go out partying/clubbing quite often, and my friends couldn't really give a stuff if I'm interested in buses or not. So there's proof that we're not all sad little individuals who have no social life. You'd be surprised how many other similar cases their are.

And to finish off, I shall leave you with a quote from the good old philosopher Aristotle: "To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing".
That reminds me i need a new anorak as its getting cold these days and need to keep warm and some where to keep my notebooks Big Grin
(05 Sep 2014, 6:57 pm)BUSFAN wrote That reminds me i need a new anorak as its getting cold these days and need to keep warm and some where to keep my notebooks Big Grin

Are you being serious?
Busman1 has converted me, with his passionate opinions.
Off to buy a fast bike, find a fast woman, learn how to spell poorly and register on forums, to dish out abuse.
The pain in my right wrist won't ease off, due to the incessant riding of my bike - but swings and roundabouts..

Let's all be like busman1, it is the future! Big Grin
(05 Sep 2014, 6:57 pm)BUSFAN wrote That reminds me i need a new anorak as its getting cold these days and need to keep warm and some where to keep my notebooks Big Grin

If I were trolling, I'd find it simpler to have one notebook and have loads of tabs open in (insert web-browser here) to keep track of my witty observations and comments on the forums and message boards I've targeted. Buying more than one notebook is a waste of money in my opinion.
Well this amused me.

I bet if Busman1 indeed had a fast bike, he'd attempt to operate fast bike on a GCT Scholars Service....
(05 Sep 2014, 7:32 pm)AdamY wrote If I were trolling, I'd find it simpler to have one notebook and have loads of tabs open in (insert web-browser here) to keep track of my witty observations and comments on the forums and message boards I've targeted. Buying more than one notebook is a waste of money in my opinion.
That makes me feel old :si mean a notebook that requires a pen to write on the pages within as us bus freaks need to keep track of our objects of desire Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Drove into Biddick Woods earlier and there was someone waiting for the 37.
She was standing in the shelter, but I didn't see her (despite making an effort), until I was more or less parallel with the stop.
No idea how the drivers can see from the main road!
(14 Sep 2014, 1:05 pm)NEBCD Malarkey wrote Anyone know how much a Single or a Day Ticket is with GCT from Washington Galleries to Doxford Park, As I have 2 Job Interviews up there Tomorrow.

They don't do day tickets or returns, and I'm not sure what price it is for a single. I wouldn't have thought it would be more than £6.90 for two singles though, which is what a Day Rover would cost you.