You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: Anything and Everything
(19 Sep 2014, 3:17 pm)Michael wrote What a idiot, doesn't get what he wants so he resigns 
Decent move I say, if he had not stood down, he may have got out before he was pushed...

Think Gordon Brown in 2010, loses the election then backs off, same with William Hague and Ian Duncan Smith when they led the Tories
RE: Anything and Everything
(19 Sep 2014, 3:22 pm)marxistafozzski wrote Decent move I say, if he had not stood down, he may have got out before he was pushed...

Think Gordon Brown in 2010, loses the election then backs off, same with William Hague and Ian Duncan Smith when they led the Tories

All resign because they know they're full of shit..
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Marxista Fozzski
And there normally sensible enough to know that by losing an election there on borrowed time...
But your right, there all full of shite Big Grin
(19 Sep 2014, 8:06 am)Michael wrote Good, it means in a few years time we wouldn't have to hear them bang on about how they want to re-join us!

Also means Piers Morgan has to fuck off to America! 

He said if the vote was "NO" he would go to America!

Even they don't want him!

There was a campaign last year by the Americans to deport him out of the country!
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Marxista Fozzski
Re: Anything and Everything
So Scotland voted no, where do we go from here, The Government is promising more powers for our Scottish brothers, he is also looking for an answer to the West Lothian question.

Ed Miliband apparantly wants nothing to do with Devo-Max talks, theres a turnaround, I am sure all 3 parties were committed to that.

So what happens now, will each Home Country be given Devo-Max, will Regional Parliaments be on the agenda again, we voted against that 10 years ago.

Will we end up along the lines of America, each area having it's own Government with Westminster being a federal setup...

Cant say I know enough about politics to fully understand where we go from here
(19 Sep 2014, 4:31 pm)marxistafozzski wrote So Scotland voted no, where do we go from here, The Government is promising more powers for our Scottish brothers, he is also looking for an answer to the West Lothian question.

Ed Miliband apparantly wants nothing to do with Devo-Max talks, theres a turnaround, I am sure all 3 parties were committed to that.

So what happens now, will each Home Country be given Devo-Max, will Regional Parliaments be on the agenda again, we voted against that 10 years ago.

Will we end up along the lines of America, each area having it's own Government with Westminster being a federal setup...

Cant say I know enough about politics to fully understand where we go from here

All I'm going to say is that any form of devolution in England will be a kicking for the working class. Even if Labour get a majority in May. We won't have the Scottish Labour seats, SNP, nor the smaller parties in Wales and NI to back Labour on key votes. This could be vital in Labour's ability to push legislation through. Unless we see scenes like the landslide of 1997 (highly unlikely), then the Tories would most likely still have a majority in an 'English Parliament'.
Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Someone on this forum used to sporadically vandalise the Wikipedia entry for the Church of Scientology until it was locked.

One common edit was to replace the word 'theatin' with 'cretin'.

Obviously I won't reveal the culprit  Angel
Shake n Vac actresses', UEFA Cup Final Riots and Scientology wikis all vandalised by NEB members! Where will it end?
(21 Sep 2014, 9:03 am)Andreos1 wrote Shake n Vac actresses', UEFA Cup Final Riots and Scientology wikis all vandalised by NEB members! Where will it end?

In all fairness, my sources tell me that this person was not a member of NEB when the alleged vandalism of the Scientology Wikipedia page took place.
Site Administrator
(21 Sep 2014, 9:12 am)AdamY wrote In all fairness, my sources tell me that this person was not a member of NEB when the alleged vandalism of the Scientology Wikipedia page took place.
Get NEBCD Malarkey on the case!
(21 Sep 2014, 9:34 am)Dan wrote Get NEBCD Malarkey on the case!

Alleged offences which took place before the creation of NEB fall outside the jurisiction of NEBCD Malarkey I'm afraid. 

Any investigation would be invalid.
Marxista Fozzski
I must admit to vandalizing wiki pages in the past when I am drunk responsible for this entry on Rainton Meadows

[Image: 061ccc3903740e5b67079ae54f4794a6.jpg]

Not me personally, but my friend on my account...

An honest vandal coming clean, who would have thought
So as well as being discussed within GNE towers and amongst Marcus and his friends in Park View; the FPF are talked about in Costa del Murton?!

Next stop - Westminster!
(21 Sep 2014, 10:11 am)Andreos1 wrote So as well as being discussed within GNE towers and amongst Marcus and his friends in Park View; the FPF are talked about in Costa del Murton?!

Next stop - Westminster!

Approach your local MP and voice your concerns. Who knows, it may end up being discussed in Parliament.

Fictional issues have been discussed before.

I miss BrassEye  Sad
Marxista Fozzski
(21 Sep 2014, 10:11 am)Andreos1 wrote So as well as being discussed within GNE towers and amongst Marcus and his friends in Park View; the FPF are talked about in Costa del Murton?!

Next stop - Westminster!
As self proclaimed leader of the Murton Mad Boyz, the FPF does crop up in conversation now and again...

Unfortunately my membership is very small, the lads all started to grow up, get married and have bairns...

I am confident the MMB will rise again though Big Grin
Forgot all about 'Cake'. Pretty sure Edmonds tried to sue.
Does anyone know how to change the team name on Fantasy Football. Partly inspired by Shatners Bassoon, 'Bernard Ingham's Eyebrows' has a certain ring to it.
(21 Sep 2014, 10:46 am)Andreos1 wrote Forgot all about 'Cake'. Pretty sure Edmonds tried to sue.
Does anyone know how to change the team name on Fantasy Football. Partly inspired by Shatners Bassoon, 'Bernard Ingham's Eyebrows' has a certain ring to it.

Most of my humour is derived from either BrassEye or Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

I picked Shatners Bassoon because I thought 'Joss Ackland's Spunky Backpack' was a bit too long and feared 'Czech Neck' might be deemed racist by some.

I don't think I would have been able to keep my composure when David Amess MP volunteered to raise the issue in Parliament. If I was part of the BrassEye team I think I would have went all giddy at the suggestion thus ruining the joke. To me, this was the best ever punchline to any any satirical or sardonic skit.
Anything and Everything

Next stop - Westminster!

Haha - Costa del Murton? WTF?! Tongue

It must be said that in Chêster le Strüüt Fencehouses has a name for itself. Tongue
Anything and Everything
My sisters just told me that our dad went to Argos today and picked up my camera. She tried to tell me which one in the Argos Dictionary, and although she doesn't know exactly which one she's pointing at one worth about £250 and 20MP. Looks like a Sony DSC-H400, but I guess I'll just have to see until next Saturday. Big Grin

#buzzingwithexcitement
#HashtagsonNEB
Marxista Fozzski
(21 Sep 2014, 4:30 pm)Marcus wrote Haha - Costa del Murton? WTF?! Tongue

It must be said that in Chêster le Strüüt Fencehouses has a name for itself. Tongue

Capital of the universe, gods country and gods golden mile Big Grin
Marxista Fozzski
Something random...

Does anybody like the film Mike Bassett, there is a new one coming out next year with him as interim England Gaffer...

http://www.goldfinchpictures.co.uk/proje...dfinch-ii/

One thing that made me laugh

Mike Bassett: Interim Manager

Ten years after steering England to the semi-final at the World Cup, Mike Bassett’s back in the international fold…as Head Coach of the Iranian Women’s Football Team. Unfortunately for Bassett, he unwittingly offends the locals and finds himself doing an Argo-style runner to Ayatollah Khomeini Airport, with a bottle of Chivas Regal in his hand and a [/B]fatwa on Harry Redknapp’s head[/B].

A Fatwa on Harry lmao

#fatwaforharry
#NEBhastags
Site Administrator
(21 Sep 2014, 7:11 pm)Michael wrote Haha, should of got a Samsung 

Throw my S4 around like something not right, and it's not got a single scratch to the screen.
If I had an iPhone, I dread to think...
(21 Sep 2014, 7:16 pm)Dan wrote Throw my S4 around like something not right, and it's not got a single scratch to the screen.
If I had an iPhone, I dread to think...

Haha, i throw mine all over, still nothing on it.
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.