Menu

Pages (146)    145 46 47146   
Michael   03 Oct 2014, 6:30 pm
(03 Oct 2014, 6:26 pm)marxistafozzski wrote It is like a ferris wheel for cars [emoji13]

9:45 on that Japanese super market video... only in Japan would u get a self server which sings to you.... 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   03 Oct 2014, 6:31 pm
(03 Oct 2014, 6:30 pm)Michael wrote 9:45 on that Japanese super market... only in Japan would u get a self server which sings to you.... 
I would love to goto Japan, really wanna visit Hiroshima
Michael   03 Oct 2014, 6:32 pm
(03 Oct 2014, 6:31 pm)marxistafozzski wrote I would love to goto Japan, really wanna visit Hiroshima

I think its mint, would be a eye opener, they so advanced than us, same as South Korea... 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   03 Oct 2014, 7:01 pm
(03 Oct 2014, 6:32 pm)Michael wrote I think its mint, would be a eye opener, they so advanced than us, same as South Korea...

As is Taiwan( or Republic of China depending on your political leanings) the Peoples Republic of China is probably more advanced than us in a lot of way and wouldn't be surprised if India are not far behind

Take a look at South Korea, very advanced, look at North Korea, if we did not any better it would be hard to believe how far behind it is from it's neighbours and going nowhere fast
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   03 Oct 2014, 7:52 pm
Blindfolded pair given brief taste of city centre life without sight.
http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11...out_sight/

I actually walked past them at the bus exit for Durham Bus Station.
Adrian   06 Oct 2014, 4:50 pm
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/nort...ty-7889939

Not a fan of Professor Green. Too much of a plastic gangster for my liking. I know the feeling though, I'm tempted to slap the odd Durham student most days! Smile

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
MurdnunoC   06 Oct 2014, 5:12 pm
(06 Oct 2014, 4:50 pm)aureolin wrote http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/nort...ty-7889939

Not a fan of Professor Green. Too much of a plastic gangster for my liking. I know the feeling though, I'm tempted to slap the odd Durham student most days! Smile

Regardless of whether the student deserved the slap or not, it's completely unprofessional of Professor Green to act in that manner. 
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Adrian   06 Oct 2014, 5:25 pm
(06 Oct 2014, 5:12 pm)AdamY wrote Regardless of whether the student deserved the slap or not, it's completely unprofessional of Professor Green to act in that manner. 

Aye no doubt about it, but I think it's always a danger when you promote someone with that image.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Jimmi   06 Oct 2014, 5:34 pm
Regardless of whether the student deserved the slap or not, it's completely unprofessional of Professor Green to act in that manner. 
The guy did deserve a slap for calling him a c***, but retaliating kind of does prove his point.
Michael   07 Oct 2014, 6:13 pm
Ebola... seems someone in Spain has it... were all screwed

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
MrFozz   07 Oct 2014, 6:20 pm
(07 Oct 2014, 6:13 pm)Michael wrote Ebola... seems someone in Spain has it... were all screwed
It has been claimed recently that it could reach France and Britain within the next 4 weeks, 75% chance for France and 50% chance it will reach us...

Ebola Crisis: Virus Could Reach The UK and France By The End Of October Scientists Claim
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Michael   07 Oct 2014, 6:31 pm
(07 Oct 2014, 6:20 pm)marxistafozzski wrote It has been claimed recently that it could reach France and Britain within the next 4 weeks, 75% chance for France and 50% chance it will reach us...

Ebola Crisis: Virus Could Reach The UK and France By The End Of October Scientists Claim

We were on about this today at uni, i expected it to get to Europe but the government have turned around and said that they won't be doing screenings when people arrive at airports... well i'm sorry but i'd rather be checked and other people to be checked.... 

If it gets here.. i'll blame the government...  

I asked what would happen if it reached the college and someone got it... her answer was... were all fucked haha 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Jimmi   07 Oct 2014, 6:42 pm
It has been claimed recently that it could reach France and Britain within the next 4 weeks, 75% chance for France and 50% chance it will reach us...
WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!!
MrFozz   07 Oct 2014, 7:58 pm
Ebola Do's and Dont's
[Image: BtkNjbPIEAAZQsy.jpg]

Some of the dont's make me laugh Big Grin

Dont play with Monkeys and Baboons...Without sounding racist, who, outside of Africa, or Gibraltar for that matter, would play with our simian cousins

Who eats plums that has been eaten by bats

Why would any right minded person want to touch an ebola victims saliva, piss, blood or turds
Michael   08 Oct 2014, 9:33 am
Noticed last few days that a lot of people are getting bad... if its Ebola.. were fucked

iv' yet to get it sick... and i plan not to

Also just seen this pop on my YAHOO news

https://uk.screen.yahoo.com/funny-animal...47172.html 

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   08 Oct 2014, 2:15 pm
(08 Oct 2014, 9:33 am)Michael wrote Noticed last few days that a lot of people are getting bad... if its Ebola.. were fucked

iv' yet to get it sick... and i plan not to

Also just seen this pop on my YAHOO news

https://uk.screen.yahoo.com/funny-animal...47172.html 

While I think Ebola is something to be worried about, is there really a high chance of it spreading like the plague if it gets here, our health service will be better equipped than the services available in Shitsville, Sierra Leone.

It seems every time some disease does the rounds, there is always a panic...Same happens when different strains of flu does the round I.e. birds andmswines
Jimmi   09 Oct 2014, 5:33 pm
Now I like Mr Bean as much as the next guy, but this new Snickers advert.

Diamond One   09 Oct 2014, 7:14 pm
(07 Oct 2014, 7:58 pm)marxistafozzski wrote Ebola Do's and Dont's
[Image: BtkNjbPIEAAZQsy.jpg]

Some of the dont's make me laugh Big Grin

Dont play with Monkeys and Baboons...Without sounding racist, who, outside of Africa, or Gibraltar for that matter, would play with our simian cousins

Who eats plums that has been eaten by bats

Why would any right minded person want to touch an ebola victims saliva, piss, blood or turds

i once got a dead arm from a monkey before when i said no but that was over a year ago 
Michael   09 Oct 2014, 7:29 pm
(09 Oct 2014, 7:14 pm)Racer_Experience wrote i once got a dead arm from a monkey before when i said no but that was over a year ago 

Wtf are u in about

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
MrFozz   09 Oct 2014, 7:38 pm
(09 Oct 2014, 7:14 pm)Racer_Experience wrote i once got a dead arm from a monkey before when i said no but that was over a year ago 

Stay away from those monkeys Bazza, you may contract ebola

(09 Oct 2014, 7:29 pm)Michael wrote Wtf are u in about

LMAO...Dead arms from chimps, I think he is responding to this...

Diamond One   09 Oct 2014, 8:58 pm
(09 Oct 2014, 7:29 pm)Michael wrote Wtf are u in about

long story
MrFozz   10 Oct 2014, 7:30 am
Horse Wanders Into Police Station

Police wanted to hear it from the horses mouth

He was later given bail
Diamond One   10 Oct 2014, 9:38 am
(10 Oct 2014, 7:30 am)marxistafozzski wrote Horse Wanders Into Police Station

Police wanted to hear it from the horses mouth

He was later given bail

I once heard years back a horse got into Boldon cinema and I said for a joke about the headline "there is neigh way am paying that price for a ticket" the horse escaped from the nearby farm I'd laugh if that horse ended up in Asda which was next door to the cinema at the time this story happned my mum worked there as Hebburn ASDA wasn't born yet
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jimmi   10 Oct 2014, 10:46 am
Here's a video of a lass riding a horse through Bishop Auckland Tesco.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp384HClc3Q#
MrFozz   10 Oct 2014, 5:37 pm
(10 Oct 2014, 10:46 am)Jimmi wrote Here's a video of a lass riding a horse through Bishop Auckland Tesco.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp384HClc3Q#
Was that fairly recent, sure I remember hearing something on the news about it...

When I was in primary school, I can remember a goat or a donkey(cant remember which) come trotting through the school and when I went to Easington Comp, a dog followed me onto the school grounds and I thought it would be funny if I let it in the corridors to run around freely...One teachers who chased it got more than they bargained for, the dog had a turd Big Grin
Jimmi   10 Oct 2014, 5:40 pm
Was that fairly recent, sure I remember hearing something on the news about it...It
it was fairly recent, it was part of that neck nomination craze on Facebook.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Diamond One   11 Oct 2014, 11:11 pm
Happy Birthday to admin Daniel Graham
MrFozz   12 Oct 2014, 5:42 am
(11 Oct 2014, 10:15 pm)Dan wrote http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/chase...tt-4421923
Good luck to the man...looks like a good looking girl
Pages (146)    145 46 47146