You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.

Skip to main content

Movember
It has become an annual event for many and is a chance to raise awareness and money for mens cancers.

This will be my third year of joining in with the month long event and was just wondering if any other mo bro's are on the forum and if so, what sort of tache are you growing?
'Illegitimis non carborundum'
RE: Movember
(31 Oct 2013, 10:21 am)Andreos1 wrote It has become an annual event for many and is a chance to raise awareness and money for mens cancers.

This will be my third year of joining in with the month long event and was just wondering if any other mo bro's are on the forum and if so, what sort of tache are you growing?

I was thinking about doing it but i have no idea which style im doing for
Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
(31 Oct 2013, 10:22 am)Michael wrote I was thinking about doing it but i have no idea which style im doing for

Grow as much as you can and after a day or two have a play about in front of the mirror to see what you can come up with.

Not sure myself, will see how I feel when it comes to Sunday night/Monday morning.

The first year, I had a mexican bandit/droopy tache.
Last year, it was a 'normal' tache.

Quite keen to come up with a curled type mo this year - like the ones people associate RAF pilots with.
Marxista Fozzski
Movember should go onto incorporate Decembeard, for 2 months we get to grow a 'tache and beard, then we can hand over to the Females so they can partake in FANUARY Big Grin

I am growing my 'tache, but just for fun...Last year I was caught on video at a footy match and I looked like a one balled fascist dictator who died 68 years ago...

Are we to expect a Movember Rogues Gallery on here soon Wink
(01 Nov 2013, 12:00 pm)fozzovmurton wrote Movember should go onto incorporate Decembeard, for 2 months we get to grow a 'tache and beard, then we can hand over to the Females so they can partake in FANUARY Big Grin

I am growing my 'tache, but just for fun...Last year I was caught on video at a footy match and I looked like a one balled fascist dictator who died 68 years ago...

Are we to expect a Movember Rogues Gallery on here soon Wink

Whey aye, I will be uploading a pic every few days to update you all of the progress my tache is making - if it was of interest...

Suppose it makes a change seeing the development of a hairy top lip, rather than photos of buses or Saltmeadows Wink
Marxista Fozzski
(01 Nov 2013, 12:23 pm)Andreos1 wrote Whey aye, I will be uploading a pic every few days to update you all of the progress my tache is making - if it was of interest...

Suppose it makes a change seeing the development of a hairy top lip, rather than photos of buses or Saltmeadows Wink

I hope you take the relevant measures to stop people trespassing on your face Tongue

I will start with the pics on a new thread
Site Administrator
I retweeted that one when they first put it on - didn't see anything about Arriva though.
Are any of our Arriva drivers taking part?!
Had a quick look at the sheet in depot tonight and there's a total of 34 people involved! Drivers and inspectors Smile We're all behind them of course. There's a bit of competition with other depots too.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

(02 Nov 2013, 8:21 pm)tyresmoke wrote Had a quick look at the sheet in depot tonight and there's a total of 34 people involved! Drivers and inspectors Smile We're all behind them of course. There's a bit of competition with other depots too.

Good on them.
If it creates any additional awareness for mens cancers, then it can only be a good thing.
Is anyone else on the forum taking part apart from Fozz and myself?

If you are, stick a photo in the rogues gallery - it can be a discreet photo of your top lip or a full frontal shot!
Whatever you are comfortable with.
(16 Oct 2014, 5:32 pm)marxistafozzski wrote I wanted to do a Hitler...

But I dont think it will go down too well with people Big Grin

I hear the Chinese community on Craggy Island welcome that sort of thing.
Marxista Fozzski
Re: RE: Movember
(16 Oct 2014, 5:46 pm)AdamY wrote I hear the Chinese community on Craggy Island welcome that sort of thing.
One of my favourite Father Ted Episodes...If I remember correctly was it the Chinese who he upset Big Grin
(31 Oct 2015, 7:26 pm)BusLoverMum wrote I'm trying not to. Big'un informed me that I was growing a beard, earlier. Dodgy
haha, a few rogue hairs on the chin?

(31 Oct 2015, 7:50 pm)MVK 500R wrote Had to shave mine off, due to an onset of a cold.

aye, having a hairy lip and a runny nose isn't the best combo.